Good Riddance Aaron !!

1 post / 0 new
#1 Apr 27 - 10AM
Loulott3
Loulott3's picture

Good Riddance Aaron !!

I could spend hours dredging up all the insanity you've tried to drown me with! You light up from the inside out just knowing that you've caused anyone pain. The pain you cause fuels the monster within you, that is you and I hope sooner rather than later people take notice of your evil! I feel sorry that you've been hurt so badly that you need to slam others down to build yourself up. I feel sorry you hurt soo much that causing pain to others lights your world. "Hurt people hurt people" and when I feel angry at you I must remember that! How sad for you Aaron! Take a chance to realize how far you've fallen since life let you down and what you've lost in life due to your terrible behavior! I hope one day you feel all the pain you've caused and that it wipes the smugness from your being. You're a 44 year old man but it appears as though your "Peter Pan Syndrome" as well as your level of NPD has destroyed anything positive you could have ever become. I know you know how "bad" you are and how your life is a mess..you say you want to change well thats another uphill battle for you! Im raising our son to be a beautiful human being! I'm healing everyday! We will always be fine his mother is a warrior ;)! One day I hope you learn what it means/feels to be sorry!