The truth about our addiction

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 2 - 10AM
seatt77
seatt77's picture

The truth about our addiction

I believe that Narcs purposely cause trauma, confusion, and pain after the idealization stage in order to "Farm" or "Produce" narcissistic supply from you.

While with my succibus, After she split and i was no longer seen as the "Perfect" male. She couldn't let me go to another and experience something better when i had so much to offer.. Money, a high sex drive, good lover, i accepted so much, was very pAtient and i took good care of her and her daughter.

But she also loved the thrill of the hunt, the new lover, the fresh supply. So she would leave me to be with another, then come back when i was chock full of supply to feed her. When she felt too settled or that she was too used to me she simply discarded me and jumped in bed with another to feed off of him.

While i was with her, a bit of me felt that she was purposely creating drama and treating me bad in order for a make up, or Supply .

I have searched and investigated so much.. And the reason we get stuck is from what happens with trauma bonding.

Our hypothalumas in our brain creats chemicals that feeds out nural network, then floods our cells and bodies with them. These chemicals are highly.. HIGHLY addictive to our body. In the beginning its good feelings chemicals, then from trauma bad chemicals. back and forth with these evil people we are always fed these chemicals. Our bodies down to our cells become so addicted to them and this is why many of us get pulled in and hooked like we do, why our minds are always on them.

After we are discarded and are suffering from "narcissistic victim syndrome", Our bodies are still hooked on the chemicals, we go through withdraws and actually feel pain.. Nightmares ect. But listen to this.... Our bodies don't know the difference between the good feeling chemicals and the bad.. It just wants the chemicals.. So.... Our bodies know that thinking either good memories or bad memories will produce more chemicals.. Your memory will receive a signal from your body to think about her, or a memory.. Good bad doesn't matter then Your hypothalamus will produce more chemicals to feed your body. And its a constant cycle.

So NC is the most important thing to keep, but also, to retrain you mind to never think of her, and to only think of positive things.

In some ways... Deep down i think these toxic people know that they are doing this.

The longer you think about your ex N... The more your body gets used to the bad chemicals and causes you to think about her in order for it to get its "Fix"

I also think that Narcs are in a constant search for the chemicals that make you feel good... The stuff that your body is flooded and drenched with in the beginning of a relationship. "Dopemene, endorphons, ect.."and this is their primary source of supply...

Apr 2 - 11AM
hopingforstrength
hopingforstrength's picture

you hit the nail on the head.

Apr 2 - 12PM (Reply to #4)
seatt77
seatt77's picture

I guess what im saying is, Im

Apr 2 - 1PM (Reply to #5)
hopingforstrength
hopingforstrength's picture

no no no!!