An angry goodbye

1 post / 0 new
#1 Mar 24 - 5PM
don'tlookback
don'tlookback's picture

An angry goodbye

In all the years I was with you, I was never allowed the opportunity to be angry!So for once,now,I will.

My years with you were spent literally shell shocked at your behaviour or grateful for the crumbs of normality.

So POS here's what I'm angry about.With you.Your behaviour.Not that I could ever tell you to your face because you would deny,minimalise and then if all else failed, blame.Oh and throw a punch too.

The 'highlights' of your patheticness:

- After begging me to have a baby, 2 months later you changed your mind and accused me of trapping you.

-After leaving my home,friends n family,moving to your fabulous castle(not)telling me to f##k off out of your house and take YOUR f##king son (6 month old) with you.Oh how you dote on him now,when it suits you of course,aged 6, you think he's a 'mini-me',but he will NEVER be like you.

-Throwing your babies high chair at me(and many more things that you would deny).

-Going out on 12 hour benders to watch your beloved football team, then coming in and abusing me.

-Treating me as a skivvy, to attend to your needs. Ugh I even trimmed your toenails!!

-Treating me as a built in babysitter for your young daughter from ex, who has special needs whilst I had 2 babies to look after

-Expecting me to look perfect all the time

-Denying that womens business cards in your pockets had anything to do with you

-Scaring my pets (thank god I gave then 2 years of peace when I left you before they died)

Oh I could go on and on and on. But I am choosing not to.I know the truth.I wasn't going crazy.

It is in the past. I do not have to live like that now.2 years after we left and STILL my not getting it on my part, NOW I do.

You are disordered.You will never change.You have no conscience.You are an empty vessel.

You may be attractive,successful,charismatic.ON THE SURFACE.Scratch it and you are no more than a beautifully wrapped gift which when opened leaves you with a box of squirming,stinking maggots.Or maybe scorpions as they are poisonous.

I will change.In fact I am changing.I will still be who I am but more.I don't need you.
A great revelation - YOU are not the great prize as you brainwashed me to think.
I have been brainwashed by you.But NOW I am washing my brain of you.

Being the person I am,I wish you the best.Sadly,for your next victim I know what your best is.

You should come with a physical,verbal,emotional and sexual health warning.

Goodbye

You are a maggot. I am a butterfly. At least I will be...