sparky's story

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 21 - 8PM
sparky
sparky's picture

sparky's story

My Painful Story

It's only been less than 30 days. We were planning Our first vacation, and as he would send pics of beaches..and How he wanted to make love to me Under the palm tree. Two days later, I Found out about the skanks online... He's a truck driver..locally.. home almost every nite. We had sex, oral as Well..almost every day that week. I'm disgusted. I woke him @ 3:30 am.. I couldn't take it anymore. He denied it..of course.. he projected.. said I'm constantly accusing him of screwing girls in other states... Hello... I had proof. I told him I was done. He left. A few days later he came to collect his belongings... I wanted to know Why?? He said he never cheated.. he tried. BS. I still wanted an answer.. he said cause he likes to f*ck other girls. I asked Why did he stay in a relationship with me then????? He tried to make it work...lmao..coulda fooled me!!! He was in a rage..of course... It got physical..he threw me to the ground. He was arrested..ordered not to contact me. He couldnt wait to call me a psycho..get his FB profile up..self proclaiming "Bad ass truck driver"..lmao he's claiming to have to change his# because of me...really??? Why the f*ck would i call him??? More abuse?? 18 months of emotional abuse.. lied..constantly..many periods of good times..professing Love..that I was the "one"..False promises..bs apologies.. he was good about paying rent..Big deal.. I'm in a custody battle just for moving in with him!!!! My little one wonders Where her fishy tank is..and wants T*m to come home. 18 months of Rediculous behavior, rage, lies.. False Love. All of his exes cheated on him...lol..boy was I stupid. The strangest part.. hes not very attractive, not the best hygiene...kinda gross sometimes. Sex wasnt great.. I got used to him. It still hurts like Hell.. I really thought he had some Love for me. Nope...he's back on the prowl.. disgusting. As I try to pick up the pieces, he could care less. Trying to find a way to pay rent on my own, he's skipping along.. stalking his Next victim. I'm devestated. Blessed, I know..still in shock and heartbroken.

Feb 22 - 9PM
sparky
sparky's picture

Lol. Yeah, well.. he is a

Feb 22 - 2PM
evonjohn
evonjohn's picture

LOL, all I have to say is

Feb 22 - 2PM
sparky
sparky's picture

I'm so grateful for this