baby7's story

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 17 - 8PM
baby7
baby7's picture

baby7's story

Baby's Story

I met him years ago and had a school crush on him but never talked with him. After many years he showed up on a social network site and we chatted day and night as well as talked on the phone and texted. Within days he told me he felt he was falling for me and he didn't know what to do about it. I told him I felt the same because I did. He was always there, I couldn't wait to get home to chat with him, couldn't wait for his texts, loved him calling me baby and I called him baby as well. In a short amount of time he was already talking about marrying me, that I would soon have his last name and he was angered that I still carried my last husband's name. This was a sign, sigh! He also got angry that I had a single friend on my social network site and became extremely jealous so I removed him as well as his being angry that I had too many people on there, so I complied. These signs I completely ignored, I just don't understand, I mean I was in love with this man. He called me every morning just so I could hear his voice, he told me good night every night, he was there for me every day and night. We carried on this long term relationship for four months and saw each other three times during that time. The sex was good and I only thought it would get better because I was in love with him. He always gave me a card telling me how much he was in love with me, how he couldn't wait to start our life together, how he would love me forever, how I was the love of his life. I was his baby.... He would bring a single rose and I thought it was very sweet and understood he did not have alot of money and I was not about money. He also asked to borrow $500.00. Yes, I loaned him the money. He brought me a stuffed animal and sprayed it with his cologne with a note saying it was for me to sleep with when he could not be around. I thought I had found the perfect man. I must have been brainwashed. Right before four months, as was our plan to have a life together, he called crying saying he loved me, that I was the love of his life and he wanted to live with me. He told me to think about it and I did and said yes. He told me he had alot of love to give. Once he got here, things were good for a few weeks but I started to notice things about him. I had been in a good relationship before and noticed the plentiful sex we had seeing each other was not as plentiful. It was still there and he never had any problems keeping an erection, being excited, its just he seemed to rather go to work, come home, and complain. If I said anything to him about anything, and I mean anything in a calm manner he would go off in a rage. He devalued me, called me an ignorant mf, stupid b^^tch. He never said I was bad in bed or fat or ugly, nothing like that. He told me I did not know how to love and that I was not compassionate. He would call me an alcoholic if I wanted to have a beer but it was okay that he took tons of vicodin daily and kept it from me! I finally found out about that. He made my life a miserable hell, I could not understand how someone I loved so much could make me so miserable. I asked him to leave several times and on one occassion he said, "Make me." He finally left after he got in my face one night and I told him I wanted him out of my house the next day. He did not take all his belongings on purpose. He has called me on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and before Thanksgiving after I cut off contact. After I blocked my phone he called from a private number. He apologized for his actions and said he was sorry he disappointed me on Christmas Eve and wanted my forgiveness for other horrible things he said to me after the breakup. I told him I could not give that to him now. I don't know if I can ever forgive that man for what he did to me. He still called after he has a so called new girlfriend but he does not set "rules" on her like he did on me, does not smile in the photo they took together, when he and I always smiled in ours. He doesn't care that she supposedly had an affair with a married man and has alot of guy friends on and offline but it sure wasn't okay with me. He wants us to be friends and move forward from here. I cut off the call asap, "Merry Christmas, Bye". I could hear him say it but it sounded like he didn't get what he wanted. What could he possibly want with me after he raped my soul and broke my heart? I am still trying so hard to get over this betrayal. Yes, this is my story, Baby's Story.

Jan 20 - 9AM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Yes, this is what they do

Jan 20 - 12PM (Reply to #2)
baby7
baby7's picture

Thank you for your reply

Jan 21 - 9AM (Reply to #3)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Baby, you should NOT have to FIX a man in order to have a