FUCK YOU ADONIS

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 6 - 7PM
bettawoman
bettawoman's picture

FUCK YOU ADONIS

Where to start…?????

I guess this letter is supposed to help me feel better about accepting that you are an evil little troll that I thought was a prince. Accepting the fact that you are a soul killing demon is hard because not only do I have to live in this shit until I can pull myself out but I have a child who I have to raise by myself … a constant reminder of stupid choices.. but probably your greatest contribution to the gene pool. I just pray your repulsive spirit has not affected the beautiful being that she is.

Now that I look back, I see so clearly…like a puzzle with all of it pieces. The lies, cheating, abuse, cruelty that I endured because I loved you and you loved to use me.

Let’s start from the beginning:

Met you at a glorious point of my life. Life was good, generous and kind to me. I had all that I wanted.
But you saw in me something that I could not see for myself. You saw a girl wanting to be loved.. An easy target. You saw I was generous... Even though you know that when I gave, you didn’t deserve it.

You were still screwing your youngest son’s mother and lying to me. I remember asking why you never spoke to her in front of me and now I know why. I remember seeing the video of you and her with your son... and the words, “daddy wants to put his dick between mommies titties and give her a pearl necklace”. I saw this while I was 6 weeks along with my own baby. Crushed is not the word to describe the feeling.

I remember seeing pictures of women sprawled across your bed, the southwest airline stewardess’s ass who probably didn’t even know you took a picture of her. “trophy” picture’s of all of your conquest.

The fact that you didn’t work and therefore didn’t pay bills was ok at first. I still got out of bed pregnant with a catheter in my leg for the diagnosis of hyperemesis (which you said I faked) and took my ass to work. After working 10 hours, I would come home and you would be gone… At your friend’s house to join them for a barbeque. Meanwhile, I am famished and tired. You didn’t care to invite me nor bring me a plate back.

I also remember the first time you hit me because I wanted to see my son ride his bike, unfortunately, him riding his bike was not in your plans because you never gave a shit about my boys. After the initial shock of having my head bashed into the center console of your truck... actually it was my truck because I financed it due to your bankruptcy on your credit… anyway…I cried and couldn’t believe that at 6 months gestation, you would risk my and your unborn daughters life because you were having a bad day.

All of the times you lied to me and told me you had to go to New York to see your sons were really a front to keep up appearances with your son’s mother and God knows who else. You could have given me and my child a disease you stupid fuck. I caught you in so many lies… a woman’s intuition is worth more than any lie detector, pity that I did not heed it.

When YOU got caught in a lie, I was punished. I begged for you not to leave and tried to correct whatever I had done to wrong you because as we all know, it’s all my fault. If I wasn’t so damn faithful, caring, generous, loving, forgiving all of this could have been avoided.

When my father had a stroke you wouldn’t take the time to drive me, big bellied and tired from working, to see him. Your reply, I don’t give a fuck about your dad. And you sat there, on my couch, in my house, watching my tv, as I cried and drove my sorry ass to the hospital to see my father.

I found myself doing things sexually that I wasn’t ready for… all to please you and keep you around so you wouldn’t feel the need to cheat. But you were fucking them all anyway... From the beginning and never stopped.

My nose was too wide, my weight was too high, my teeth not perfect, too short, stretch marks, the darkest of your “Babies mothers”…you name it I was afflicted with it. You made it a point to talk about my attractive friends that you would like to fuck and shared your wisdom with men who were fucking your leftovers IN FRONT OF ME. Why would I ever feel disrespected and offended??

If I dared confront you or challenge you... there were insults and degradations galore. Apparently, I didn’t know my place as a woman and it’s no wonder I got my ass beat. Lies flow out your mouth like shit flows out of your ass. Oh and God forbid I call the cops when you hit me for the umpteenth time… your mother and sister asking me why would I call the cops instead of just letting you leave.. ummm ???

I was never beautiful enough, someone else’s wife was always “gorgeous” or “fine”… poor you; getting stuck with an 27 year old beat up hag like me. If it wasn’t for the fact that I spoiled you with gifts and money you probably would have passed me by. I guess I was good for something.

Like the time I let you BORROW $1800.00 so your aunt wouldn’t sue you for unpaid rent. You were so gracious to tell me, “are you stupid… did you really think I would give your money back… we’re married, I don’t have to give you shit”.

Let’s see… getting drug down three flights of stairs in front of a woman you just got done banging was thrilling as well. To top it all off, your text message telling me that I scared her off so now you have to start your pussy search again was nice. That felt really good while I was curled up in the fetal position wondering what the FUCK just happened.

Then there are the oozing lies… an abomination to truth and life itself. The scary part is that you believed your lies as long as they served you. You lie about everything… job offers, the amount you paid for your dishes, how many people love you…how many women you had pregnant at the same time… on and on the list could go.

You are an International Casanova... A man of many talents... What’s wrong with having three women pregnant in one year??? One Ethiopian chick... one Puerto Rican and one ME. How lucky were we.

Your workouts are epic. All should appreciate your muscles and how HUGE you get when you lift weights… or how great you are at flag football... SUPERSTAR. Always about you all the time. YUCK!

You’re so smart and lovable... everybody loves you. You can get people to do anything you want. You’re that talented and charming. You make so much money but you live month to month because you had to have the motorcycle, truck and three phones and pay that darn child support for the four kids that you don’t take care of. DARN….

Oh …and there was Facebook which you deleted me from because I was a hindrance to women flocking to your page to admire your godlike physique and witty sense of humor. There were the messages you sent to the sluts that post pics of their vaginas, titties and ass that were dying to bed you. I was in the way but I really wished you could have just deleted me from your life. So glad you got that vasectomy on my health insurance. I’ve saved a life or two or three…..

After 3 years of broken promises, DDD, and chaos I think I have reached the lowest point. I am starting to pick up your nasty habits and ways. I hate that. I am constantly anxious, walking on eggshells, feeling inferior, ugly, empty, scared, worthless… so when I walked out on Sunday, I hope to never again see your face or hear your whiny annoying bitch voice.

Though I feel so alone and it hurts in a way I never thought was humanly possible it’s no different that hurting right in front of you… as a matter of fact I think I was even lonelier in your presence. I had to fill the void for myself and your counterfeit heart.

Jun 6 - 9PM
Layla
Layla's picture

What a Casanova.........

Jun 6 - 9PM
d. talks
d. talks's picture

this blew me away.

Jun 7 - 6PM (Reply to #5)
bettawoman
bettawoman's picture

Support