pretzel's story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 30 - 3PM
pretzel
pretzel's picture

pretzel's story

my story -never been a princess until him

okay here goes hasn't been very long so still figuring out what happened and most important it really had nothing to do with me. My N came to me broken. I was married he was married but he was "meant" for me and it was "supposed" to be. Never mind that (not sure if his idea or mine) but it was just us two never anyone else. We were home team and the rest of the world did not understand what we had. I see now I did not understand what we had. My N had a woman who was educated, funny, ambitious, no kids, but very very little self esteem. I had a N who had three kids from three women and all of those women before me never understood him never treated him right never gave him what he needed. For an educated woman not the smartest deduction but WTH????. We got together both of our spouses found out moved in together he asked me to marry him and I thought I was the luckiest woman on the face of the earth. We married I continued going to school with his support. I let him do whatever he wanted even encouraged it golf, bicycling, whatever he wanted because if he was happy he would not leave me. Eventually I forgot how we started and began taking my life for granted. He was never mean but I think his control was always treating me like a "princess". He constantly lavished me with gifts until I truly started thinking and believing I could not live without him. Well it's been seven months and now he is treating someone else like a princess but I was able to get the house in the divorce and make him pay the credit card that was in my name so I guess he was a frog that will answer to Karma one day. thank you for the opportunity to vent. I know that I know I will be okay.

May 31 - 2PM
spinning
spinning's picture

Rinse and repeat, dear pretzel...

spinning

May 30 - 9PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Welcome to Narcville.. Hunter