My Final Goodbye!!!!!!

1 post / 0 new
#1 Apr 29 - 3PM
janemarie
janemarie's picture

My Final Goodbye!!!!!!

Dear B,

Where do I begin? Ill begin with telling you how much I trusted you, believed in you and loved you with everything I had. You came into my life like a knight in shining armor, like we used to joke, "A Superhero!" You were full of great insight about my divorce and the world, and had so much compassion and understanding of it all. We had a rough go and some guards up, but you CONVINCED me how much you loved me and wanted me in your life. You wanted ME!!!! How lucky I was to have found such a wonderful guy to love and accept not only me but my 3 children....and so soon after my divorce....WOW!!!

What a Crock of SHIT!!!

You were too good to be true and as the saying goes...if something seems too good, it usually is....I should have been stronger the FIRST time when I walked away...but you are good!!! You are a liar, a fraud, a thief, a sneak, a cheater, a bully and a brainwashing manipulator. You are selfish, boring, cruel, violent tempered punisher!!!! How DARE you use me and my kids for money, social status, and a trophy to have on your arm!!! You are a worthless piece of shit who should be thrown on the side of the road and left to rot!!!!

I hate when I think of how much I loved you and how much my kids adored you. It makes me sick to know that our new family meant NOTHING to you!!!!

Do you want a compliment to boast your ego??? Well here it is....You are a MASTER of lies and manipulation!! You offer only the greatest mind-fuck games and pain known to man.....This is the ONE THING YOU ARE GREAT AT!!!!!!

So with my deepest sincerity I am saying goodbye to you forever!!!! You are a miserable person and I truely hope that you end up dying a slow painful death with NO ONE standing by your bed side,...because THAT, My Love, is what you ultimately deserve!!!!

Sincerely,
Janemarie