No Hoover = A Compliment!

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 15 - 6PM
Gravity
Gravity's picture

No Hoover = A Compliment!

I have seen a lot of newbies writing about how they are wishing and hoping for a hoover, or covertly asking about weather or not all narcs go away for good etc.

1) THESE ARE NORMAL QUESTIONS TO HAVE. Keep focusing on the fact that you are here, and you are writing, and you are asking questions. Never lose your sense of wonder. It's what makes you special.

2) If he isn't contacting you, PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK THIS VERY SECOND. YES, YOU. Are you doing it? Good. He isn't contacting you because he knows he does not stand to gain anything by contacting you.

3.) Everything a narcissist does is about power, control, and feeding his own ego. He was with you because he saw the goodness in you and knew that you would make him feel good about himself. Narc's see everybody as a mirror. He selected you as a target (yes, this is how their brains work. Believe it or not, but BELIEVE IT) because when he looked into the mirror (at you) he saw an image that satisfied him. You made him look good, feel good, and whatever else may float his dellusional boat.

4.) If he is not contacting you, it is because he does not like the reflection any more. Think about it, say there are 2 mirrors in your home. 1 mirror makes your skin look great, you look thinner, and for some reason the lighting is perfect. There is another mirror that doesn't make you feel as pretty. Which mirror are you gonna look at!?

5.) You wouldn't mind him selecting the other mirror if you were merely a sheet of reflective glass on a wall but fortunately for you, you are not a mirror, you are a HUMAN. This means your life has more meaning than projecting an image back onto a fool.

6.) The fact that you are no longer reflecting a positive image back onto him means that you are further ahead in your recovery than you even realize. It means you have woken up, it means that you see him for who he is, and you are no longer supporting his dellusion.

7.) He has found someone else to support the dellusion.. which is all he is by the way. A dellusion. You never knew this man. HE never knew this man. All he does all day long is walk around and try and find mirrors that make him look good. Sweet life! (Naht.)

8.) His new girl is unfortunately so caught up in his dellusion that she cannot see him clearly. His lovely words are speaking so loud she cannot hear his actions. YOU CAN! Run with this idea. Yes, you. Put your sneakers on, and RUN with the idea that you will not allow yourself to be a mirror ever again.

9.) Let your own light shine. Spend time in looking at YOURSELf in the mirror. He was once a safe place in your mind, he is no longer and he never was though at times it seemed that way. Ask yourself what else makes you feel safe. Ask yourself what makes you happy. Ask yourself this: "If I woke up tomorow and everything was perfect, what would it look like?" If the answer is "to be with him, and have him treat me well" keep staring in he mirror. Reevaluate.

“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”
― Harun Yahya

Where do you want to go? FLY THERE! Even if it's in your mind or over to your best friends house. TODAY!

Lots of love!

Sincerely,
"I WON'T fall another moment into your gravity."
-xoxox - Gravity

Apr 17 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Love it's. Everyone please

Apr 16 - 10PM
Harper03
Harper03's picture

This was a GREAT post. So