Need opinion on revenge -ASAP please!

44 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 11 - 7PM
jaime17
jaime17's picture

Need opinion on revenge -ASAP please!

Following up to my post yesterday, I'm still seriously contemplating taking revenge on the XNBF. He has been sending emails and texts to a friend of mine who he thinks will hook up with him. The thing is, she let me have access to her account so most of the time it's been me replying to the emails, or I just tell her what to say when he texts. Through this we've realized he is telling her the exact same things he told me in the beginning, really talking himself up, saying all the right things, etc. And he has never even met her in person...all validating the fact that he is narc player and that I, and now she, is filling a supply role. It's been very eye-opening, but also pissing me off and fueling even more so the revenge fire. Look, I realize none of this is good for me, which is why I'm coming to all of you...this is the only place I feel comfortable admitting the "crazy." And i also realize I am not truly NC until I am done with this.

God forgive me, but I've been debating to what level I want to take this "revenge" -- At this point, it could simply be that my friend goes "NC" with him and it will let him down a great deal, I believe. He thinks they're going to meet up soon, and he is really excited about it. We debated sending him an email to give him some kind of brush off and make him wonder what he did/said to offend her.

Taking it further, I thought about forwarding his wife the emails as my friend's account isn't easily traced back to her. Again, on one level I realize this isn't good but I am sooo pissed at him and frankly, his wife has sent me a few snarky emails in the last week or two that make it clear she believes that I seduced him and caused all the issues in her marriage. It is so tempting to clue her in on what her dear repentant husband has been up to lately...with SOMEONE ELSE.

Taking it even further, I've considered offering for my friend and I to meet him for the holy-grail 3 way he so desperately wants. Not to go through with it, but to set him up. I've decided that's taking it too far, so yes, I still have some degree of rationality about this, but I will admit the revenge fantasy of leaving him pantless in a motel room with his wife beating on the door does give me some satisfaction.

The other thing I've thought about is asking her to arrange for him to meet her, then me showing up and busting his ass about everything. I never told the fucker off, and just once I would like the opportunity to just rip into him. I think what I want more than anything is to be able to tell him it's not okay what he did, ripping my life apart the way he did, and that I know exactly what he is and how he operates. And to see his face when he realizes I got one up on him with this friend ploy. I don't have any reason to believe he is physically dangerous, so i don't think I'd be in any physical jeopardy.

I know you're all telling me to think through this carefully, but I've been thinking about it for a long time now. It's entirely possible for me to do this tonight, and I'm really thinking about confronting him. I'm sick that I always acted like a doormat around him, and now that I feel my power coming back, I just want to tell him exactly what I think. I know you all advocate NC but why couldn't I tell him off just once and be done with it? I know it won't "hurt" him but I want to validate ME, to let him know that I KNOW I don't deserve a POS like him and the way he treated me. And I've love to rub it in his face that this shiny "new" supply, er woman that he is gaga over is really just old supply, e.g. me. I'd love to tell HIM that he's falling for an illusion...how does that feel, narchole? A taste of his own medicine.

Okay, I just had to get all this out. I feel very, very wobbly tonight. I hope you'll all forgive the crazy rant but I just want to do this and move on. I hate the fact that he's gotten the best of me in this situation.

Apr 12 - 11AM
jaime17
jaime17's picture

No revenge carried out last

Apr 12 - 10PM (Reply to #43)
shock and awe.some (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

O Gosh

Apr 12 - 8PM (Reply to #42)
Journey
Journey's picture

So glad to hear this Jaime,