Goodbye, good riddance

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 21 - 8PM
Letmego
Letmego's picture

Goodbye, good riddance

This really is goodbye, finally. You will believe me, even though right now, you don't see how I could possibly walk away from YOU. I mean, after all, you're YOU, the one everyone adores, the one every woman wants to be with and every man is jealous of. You've told me that I'm desperate and pathetic so many times that you expect me to believe it, so I will settle for the way you treated me because I'm afraid of being alone. You thought you had destroyed every bit of ME, but enough of ME survived to walk away from YOU. When you came back to me this last time, I should have listened to the voice in my head and heart that told me to RUN. Instead I listened to your LIES, wanting to believe that you really had changed, and you really had missed me, and that you really did love me. For a while, you made me believe you. You made a "commitment" to me that you swore you'd keep. You made me believe it would be just you and me, forever. And I was a fool, again. I should have read over that list that I have of all the women you cheated on me with while we were together, every SINGLE day. I should have remembered all of those TWENTY-SIX names, and the story that you told me about each. And now that list is even longer. I will always have it close by, just to remind myself. And I still have a list of all the hateful, hurtful, degrading and vile things you have said to me. I've added to that list, too. I have unmasked you for what you are, and realized that our whole relationship, all 16+ years of it, was just acting on your part. It was just a joke, just a fantasy, and the man I loved doesn't even exist. Remember the time you told me that your heart and soul were black? I should have listened. Those were the truest words you ever spoke. I feel like I've looked into the face of the devil, into the abyss. And I am looking away, and will never look back. It's hard, but it's getting a bit easier every day that I'm away from your brainwashing, bullying and lies. When I think about the person I was when I was with you, and how I allowed myself to be treated, and what a fool you made of me, then I think about your hands on me, and I want to puke. YOU are the one who is pathetic and I hope you continue to live the miserable, empty, worthless life that you're living. I hope that all the pain and suffering and hurt that you've spread comes back to you a hundred fold. I'm proud of myself for finally despising you. Stay the fuck out of my life, if you try to contact me, you'll be wasting your time. There's so much more I could say, but you're not worth any more of my precious time.

Apr 1 - 7PM
Megn
Megn's picture

Wow

Mar 26 - 10AM
SundaySmile
SundaySmile's picture

love this

Mar 21 - 9PM
rosedewittbukater
rosedewittbukater's picture

Booyah!!