Retrain your brain - visualisation exercises

1 post / 0 new
#1 Feb 10 - 5AM
dudette
dudette's picture

Retrain your brain - visualisation exercises

Hello, I thought I would share with you my favourites exercises for cutting the psychic bond with N....in case it may help

1) Imagine the N is a bid helium balloon. You hold the string that holds him in your hand. Slowly get hold of a pin. Pop the N and watch him slowly deflate and disappear....breath a sigh of relief...

2) Imagine the N is floating above your head. I imagine the chord between his head and your head and the energy flowing from you to him as you are stll feeding him. Grab a big pair of sharp scissors. Smile at him as he looks panic sticken while you snap snap the chord and let him float away... breathe a sigh of relief and satisfaction.....alternatively, suck the energy stolen from you back from him and watch him deflate.

3) imagine you are are the top of a cliff. Watch in boredom as the N is hanging from your ankles as he tries not to fall. Imagine a string of OWs dangling from hiw own ankles... decide you are bored with this pathetic losed and stamp on his hand. Let him and string of OWs fall down. Smile to yourself for a job well done.

4) imagine you have a spell that reduces the N back to a tiny toad in your hand, as auntie Alex puts it, get annoyed as he pees in your hand, place him on the floor and stamp on it.... enjoy the sight of pureed buffo buffo...

I would still do those but I cannot remember what he looks like these days. So they must somehow work !!!

Love and good luck
Dxxxx