Messed it up

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 5 - 12PM
Gso88
Gso88's picture

Messed it up

Alright, I know I posted earlier about the rough past couple of days. And thank you everyone for your responses.

In that post I mentioned breaking No Contact. Not as bad as direct contact but it was the whole social networking/Facebook "checking up" contact.

Man oh man do I feel dumb. Not only because in a moment of weakness I gave in to more weakness but I feel like I set myself back BIG TIME.

All the old wounds feel reopened, it stings, my chest hurts etc.
I don't know why. I don't know what I was hoping to find, its all old news. Stuff I already knew was going on but now I saw it with my own two eyes I guess.

Its frustrating. I'm just angry in general, at myself for my weakness and stupidity. At her, at him. I feel like I just want to break something. So instead of being destructive I'm typing this out amid all my frustration.

I don't even need responses, I've said all of this stuff before and I know this kinda thing happens. No contact is the only way, time will heal all, just a bump in the road to recovery right...? I just need an outlet, I tried the journal thing, it just doesn't do it for me.

I thought I was past all this bullshit then it turns around full circle and hits me in the face like a baseball bat. The fact that it is all caused by my stupidity and weakness only makes it worse. If I could I would just scream until I couldn't scream anymore

Honestly will this ever end or am I always going to be haunted by memories of the past with the shadows of the mistakes I've made and the horrible judgment calls hanging over me?

I hope not and forgive me if this sounds like whining and anger and sarcasm at the process all wound up into one disgusting post but I HATE feeling so effing helpless at at the mercy of someone else.

Currently relating to this verse and it about sums up everything I feel:

Torn apart at the seams and my dreams turn to tears,
I'm not feeling this situation
Run away
try to find a safe place you can hide
It's the best place to be when you're feeling like..

Me...(me!)
Yeah...(yeah!)
All these things I hate revolve around
Me...(me!)
Yeah...(yeah!)
Just back off before I snap

Feb 5 - 6PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

You need set time aside to

You need set time aside to obsess .. Like in the car, I remember my shrink suggesting that., I thought, yeah right!! I forced my self to switch my thinking.. Then in the car I let the obsessing rip.. Luckily I only have a 5 minuter drive to the office..:) Dude, go watch the super bowl with some buddies.. Hunter
Feb 5 - 6PM (Reply to #2)
Gso88
Gso88's picture

I want to. I'm just stuck at

I want to. I'm just stuck at work covering for a friend for another hour then it's home and bed because I work at 330am.... Text message updates will have to suffice
Feb 6 - 8AM (Reply to #3)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Ok.. Resist temptation and

Ok.. Resist temptation and find separate time to obsess .. Hunter