Shocking Update !

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 26 - 11AM (Reply to #6)
newlifeway
newlifeway's picture

no

she was confirmed pregnant he went to the OB appt w/ her and there was no heart beat I am no sure what is controversial about you comment though i don't understand but she was confirm pregnant
Jan 26 - 12PM (Reply to #10)
Stillstanding
Stillstanding's picture

How far along was she?

How far along was she?
Jan 26 - 3PM (Reply to #11)
newlifeway
newlifeway's picture

not sure exactly

around 4months I believe
Jan 26 - 11AM (Reply to #7)
Used
Used's picture

newlifwway

she was confirmed pregnant BY WHOM?.... This explains why he didnt want anyone [children to know] cos there was nothing to know.... This is all very convenient.... AND YOU HAVE JUST HAD A HOOVER IN THAT PHONE CALL... PLEASE BE ALERT AND AWARE , DONT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN PLEASE...
Jan 26 - 11AM (Reply to #8)
newlifeway
newlifeway's picture

Pardon Me

but I was not there All I know is she had a OBGYN to follow her and my husband went with her to the appt as a regular f/u Her parents confirmed through testing Again, I was last to know. All I can say is that I do not doubt it.
Jan 26 - 12PM (Reply to #9)
Used
Used's picture

newlifwway

OK....FAIR ENOUGH....
Jan 26 - 11AM
Jackie
Jackie's picture

Blame game to control you

Remember they will blame you for the stupidest things because that is one of the tactics they use to brainwash or control! Soon he will be blaming her too! lol
Jan 26 - 11AM
spinning
spinning's picture

newlife, you do not have to

deal with his anger at all. Do not deal with it. Do not answer the phone or answer the door. Do not engage with this person. He called you because you are a convenient whipping post. It is his true nature to treat you like this; it is his pattern to make you at fault for his transgressions, for his philandering, for his not being faithful and now for this. In the paragraphs above you KNOW THE TRUTH. You never talked to the woman, never interfered and never prayed for anything bad to happen to the baby. This is not your problem, not your doing and you are not a part of it so REJECT IT. You must go no contact (I know you have kids but that will have to wait for a while) and communicate through an attorney or a third party. This was yet another D & D and you MUST be all done with allowing him to D & D you like this ever ever again. No contact except through an attorney or third party until things calm down. Do it, Newlife. Please. Do you have a close girlfriend or pastor or friend you can speak with today, immediately? Perhaps you could arrange a one-on-one with Goldie...click on her blog to access the details. My heart is with you, Newlife. Reject this blame immediately. He is delusional and out of control and quite frankly acting in a textbook PD fashion. You are no longer his target or his victim. No more. He's done enough damage. REJECT IT. NO CONTACT. Hugs to you, (not) spinning. BUT WISHING I COULD SPIN THIS GUY OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET

spinning

Jan 26 - 11AM (Reply to #2)
newlifeway
newlifeway's picture

Thank you

NC is what I want but my house phone does not have caller ID. So that is why I answered. Just getting this worked out, but I agree that I don't need to communicate or open myself to more pain by dealing with him. I am hoping my attorney will help me with a 3 rd party to make arrangements for visitation for the children, because I don't want to deal with him anymore - at all.
Jan 26 - 12PM (Reply to #3)
cristina
cristina's picture

You know how they say that

You know how they say that karma is a bitch.There is also this saying"dont try to build your happiness on someone elses unhapiness"God never sleeps my friends.