Whats the craziest thing your N has ever said?

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 23 - 9PM (Reply to #11)
MandyM
MandyM's picture

Oh, wow - "I just f*cked the

Oh, wow - "I just f*cked the s**t out of you" - how could I have forgotten that mine said the exact same thing??? I didn't even remember that till I saw this and the bell rang in my head! And same with the bragging about size. Our first time together, I thought, "That's it?" I mean, he was adequate enough for me, but I'd certainly expected more. What eloquent charmers they are.
Jan 22 - 9AM (Reply to #10)
into the light
into the light's picture

'so that I wouldn't hurt his

'so that I wouldn't hurt his feelings. Little did I know he didn't have any.' Yes, exactly! And so many times I did the same. What was I thinking?? All so clear now I was trying to have a relationship with an alien life-form. Just had my 60th birthday, which triggered quite a few things... Staying as strong as I can be though and definitely staying NC. Ladies, if you are new, it's the only way. I'm going to listen to Thomas Sheridan in a fortnight's time - all about the way forward. xxx
Jan 21 - 7PM
IncognitoBurrito
IncognitoBurrito's picture

I can't

"I can't think of anyone who I'd rather more to be my future ex-wife." I thought it was the sweetest, most warped thing ever, given he already had two exes. Now I just think it's warped. He asked me to marry him two more times after that. *shudder*
Jan 21 - 7PM
onwithmylife
onwithmylife's picture

well

"you are smothering me"translation, i have mommy issues;" you always want more than I can give you"translation I have nothing to give you, i am an empty shell.no one is home................
Jan 23 - 1PM (Reply to #7)
oceangirl
oceangirl's picture

Mine said that,"I'm an empty

Mine said that,"I'm an empty shell of a man", and, "I always hurt the ones I love", and when I accused him of PTSD after he returned from Iraq (because I truly think he is/was crazier than he normally was), he said, "what do you think I'm going to do, come over here and kill you?" I'm thinking, well, hell I don't know, are you?
Jan 21 - 5PM
Femmegem
Femmegem's picture

This is class

"I cheated on my ex, but only because we had a huge row and we broke up for about a week. She went crazy because I was going to a party and another ex before her was going to be there! She just didn't trust me!" "so who did you cheat with?" "The other ex"
Jan 22 - 7PM (Reply to #5)
ichooselife
ichooselife's picture

"so who did you cheat with?" "The other ex"

LOL!
Jan 21 - 4PM
Femmegem
Femmegem's picture

Lots of crazy things

Really?? That explains why they're mad at.us, they think we lie like they do! The weirdest has got to be: Why do you ask " you OK?". I can understand if I have a problem or if I'm upset, but I don't.get why you ask me that whilst at work". - I really enjoyed arguing with that guy and wasting his time. - People think I'm flirtatious, but I just know how to talk to girls - I've always had just female friends, I don't know what to say to guys. - why don't you move in with me? When I have my exams, I'll kick you out for a few weeks - I have thought about having kids and realised I do really want them. They can do errands for me. - (after hoovering) did I break up with you?.I thought we just weren't getting on? - (after seeing me post D&D) I was angry because when you saw me, you gave me a wide berth!
Jan 21 - 4PM
Needshelp
Needshelp's picture

This is not the craziest, but

This is not the craziest, but it is my favorite one from last week. When I was calling him out on his flip flops and lies he said "well I just promised. I didn't swear on a stack of bibles or anything"...
Jan 21 - 3PM
Snowflake
Snowflake's picture

Because he plays mind games..

He automatically thinks everyone else does too..what a sicko. Prob the worst things mind fuck wise were will you marry me, will you have my baby. I laughed it off he went mental...