Help..she is trying to destroy my Christmas with every price

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 26 - 6AM
greengirl91
greengirl91's picture

Help..she is trying to destroy my Christmas with every price

Super attacks from N mother, I do not live with her.

-spiteful hateful message as for "Christmas" that started with "Merry Christmas" as a facade, and ended with "You gotta do this, and that for me or else..!!!"

- I laughed and answered "You must be really sad and full of poison, not to be capable of even sending a simple selfless Christmas message."

- 10 calls, didn`t answer any of them

- today other calls, messages

- involves other people/relatives in this stupid play, like my cousins, acts for them

- an hour ago a cousin announces me she "comes" unnanounced to my place

WTF???

If this isn`t the most patethic attempt to ruin my Christmas and horrendous acts, I don`t know what is. she really really tries to ruin it, but doesn`t succeed to surprise me with anything.

Full of sh*t bitch..if she thinks these stupid attempts will get me to play as her "punching bag" again, she`s wrong. Bear in mind that I depend on this monster for money right now :|

All of this disgusts me to a core, especially the part when she involves other people in this. God give me strength..any support is welcomed, thanks for listening.

Dec 26 - 8AM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

Narc Mothers can be

Narc Mothers can be relentless during the holidays. Stand firm and don't let her get to you. Merry Christmas!
Dec 26 - 11AM (Reply to #2)
greengirl91
greengirl91's picture

Thank You!..I do that, but

Thank You!..I do that, but sometimes I wonder how much crazyness can I take..she tries her "best" to destroy me I do stand my ground, it`s all I can do, and hope one day, all these tears, all these rejections and spiteful words, will be replaced by something good in my life. I need a lot of courage to get out for good..and a little hope in God that my life wasn`t all just a lie.