Goodbye Dwight

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 15 - 7AM
whskywmn5
whskywmn5's picture

Goodbye Dwight

I have said this so many times in my head....my heart has been alot slower to catch up with it. So many times in the past few months when I tried to open up finally about all the feelings I had buried deep inside of me that I was too afraid to say outloud while still living under the same roof as you did. I finally got up the nerve after months and told you exactly what you did to me over the course of our six years together....what was your respond......oh im so sorry, I never knew that I did all that, someone should have told me years ago what I was doing.....hahaha

Did it make a difference.....let me see. NO it didnt make a damn difference at all. You swore your undying love to me over and over, and then within only a matter of days you were right back at it, calling me every vile and nasty name you could imagine. Sending me letters tell me about the new love of your life, then the next day back once again telling me how much you loved me, wanted our marriage to work....for me to come back and face this demon together....

Now a health concern comes along and you really move in for the kill, swearing to stand by me and help me fight this until I beat or it beats me......lol offering to put your life on hold because of the obligation you feel as my husband....you never took those obligations seriously when I actually was living there with you.

You have been spying on me, finding out who I have on my FB account in my friends list, I have been accused of sleeping with a 15 year old kid brother of my daughter in law, and the 11 year old son of a friend....all because they happen to have a guys name so hey guess what I must be sleeping with them....hahaha

You couldnt allow our anniversary to pass without another nasty vile email, which I didnt respond too...calling me a internet and facebook whore, telling me i wasnt good enough to wipe your new g/f's shitty ass................omg I about hit the floor laughing when I read that one....then flowers arrive yesterday from the dog now less..... GO PLAY YOUR FUCKING MINDGAMES WITH THE NEW WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE, IF THERE EVEN IS ONE......MORE THEN LIKELY JUST YOUR DELUDED MIND attempting to make me jealous and come running back to your open arms...not going to happen in this lifetime moron.

I have told you many times I can stand before GOD with a clear conscience...but I would hate to be in your shoes when he starts reading down the list of all the fucking shit you have done to me and every other woman in your life.

So get lost......the love I once felt has faded away, to be replaced with pity, because I do pity you Dwight...to never have been able to experience love......I loved you with my whole heart, my whole being......for you that never meant a damn thing....I was only a ends to a means for you....supply to feed you and your vampire needs.

With this words I release the anger and hurt and dissullionment for a marriage gone bad....one that should have never taken place in the first place. I will pray that one day your eyes will finally be open when you stand before GOD at all the pain and suffering your caused to the people that were actually foolish enough to fall in love with you.

Dec 30 - 8PM
strong_enough
strong_enough's picture

Nicely done. It's amazing

Nicely done. It's amazing how different it feels after your heart does catch-up with your head. I have also said that I feel like I could lay at the feet of Jesus with a clear conscience. There is no way Narc's can do that! Good-bye Dwight!
Dec 30 - 9PM (Reply to #5)
whskywmn5
whskywmn5's picture

Thanks

Oh im sure he believes in his heart, he could stand there also....because in his mind he is perfect and has never done anything wrong..but I know and GOD knows exactly what he put me thru all these years....he portrays himself to the outside world as this fine upstanding man...when nothing could be farther from the truth.
Dec 20 - 7PM
matahari
matahari's picture

Nice one

Nice one whskywmn5...well said and good on you.xx
Dec 15 - 10AM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

I pity the

I pity the fool............ Dwight. Great letter Whiskey!
Dec 15 - 7AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Good bye

Good bye Dwight!! Beautiful.. Hunter