"The Gift of Betrayal: How to Heal Your Life When Your World Explodes"

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Nov 21 - 6AM
empath
empath's picture

"The Gift of Betrayal: How to Heal Your Life When Your World Explodes"

This book was an amazing discovery for me. If you are on "this" side of the forum, in "Steps 4-6" and still having some difficulty with keeping the focus on you and where you want to go, this book is EXCELLENT. Like our own heroine, Lisa E.Scott, this author has lived through this with us. The book shows you in a very practical workable manner how to come through this experience stronger and better and feeling great about yourself again.

Best if all, it is only $8.97 for the Kindle edition on Amazon.

Eve A. Wood, MD "The Gift of Betrayal".

Nov 21 - 2PM
uk lady
uk lady's picture

Thanks Empath

Have ordered a copy. Am having a hard time dealing with trust elements in any prospective new relationships so hopefully this will help me along my way. In some ways I feel sorry for the good guys because I know I am hard work at the moment. How are you finding this hurdle? Am in no rush but have to get past this for my own sake and not let the ex win. Thanks for sharing. Dee x
Nov 21 - 10AM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

Betrayal is one of the worst

Betrayal is one of the worst things for any human being to have to go through. To heal from it, is almost unbearable, but it can be done. I will check this book out for sure. Thank you for the recommendation!