he said i had a booger sticking out of my nose..not even true

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 31 - 7PM
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

he said i had a booger sticking out of my nose..not even true

but so typical. he had to make me feel ugly somehow. when i looked in mirror he said it just fell out.

he conned me into bringing him some of my meds today cuz i truly believed he was really upset (becuz he was recently fired and his new gf dumped him). tee hee have to smile a little at the gf part

anyway when i got to his house today i saw he was so perfectly fine and actually seemed happier than usual. youd think id learn but he was incredibly convincing, its shocking

Sep 1 - 8PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Forever

That's snot funny!! Did he read my blog? NC means NC!! Bad girl, see what happens? Hunter
Sep 2 - 12AM (Reply to #22)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

lol yeah right maybe he did,

lol yeah right maybe he did, that was great btw!. i know im an idiot and im trying but its insanely hard
Sep 1 - 8PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

He always got on my case...

About there food being around my mouth, but the ex-Psych prof is one of the sloppiest eaters EVER. He eats like a 2 year old (my nephew revealed this, thanks to blueberries, strawberries&whipped cream)... except that my nephew isn't averse to using utensils, and is rather proud that he can wield like a fork like the adults! The ex-P would point out every little thing, when he'd have cream cheese all over his mouth&face. If he couldn't eat it with his hands, he wouldn't eat it.
Sep 2 - 12AM (Reply to #19)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

what nerve they have! urs is

what nerve they have! urs is such a freaking baby. and not cute like ur nephew lol. come to think of it mine holds his fork in his first like a kid, it looks so childish but he mostly only eats pizza or cereal
Sep 2 - 8AM (Reply to #20)
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Get me a spork!

Because my nephew is good at using those too! When people here say "My Narc has the emotional level of a teenager" or "my Narc is mentally 6 or 7",I think "WOW, your Narcs are mature...because mine is definitely a toddler in a middle-aged man's body!" My nephew gets upset and says "Mess" when there's food... ON HIS FACE. He's mindful of that. He wants HIS face wiped. I saw a bowl with the ex-Psych prof's name for it... at the toy store. Since he's averse to using utensils, thank goodness there are easier to ones made for his kind... should I go for Winnie the Pooh or PIXAR's CARS? When it comes to gift-giving... one must have the recipient's mentality in mind.
Aug 31 - 9PM
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

Hi forever...please don't go

Hi forever...please don't go see this man. Who is he to ask you for shit? You don't owe him anything. He is hoovering you...for whatever the reasons, and they all won't end well. Please trust us. NC all the way. If he texts, calls, stops over, etc...NO CONTACT. Not a word. If his gf dumped him, he'll hoover big time now. Please protect yourself, and stay away from him. You deserve better, and the longer you are NC, you will see that. In the beginning, it's hard.
Sep 1 - 9AM (Reply to #17)
Used
Used's picture

FEF

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO SEE HIM?AND TAKING HIM MEDS...WHAT HE SAID TO YOU SHOWS HOW LITTLE RESPECT HE HAS FOR YOU...B/C THEY HOOVER,IT DOESNT MEAN TO SAY WE SHOULD LET THEM...HE IS USEING YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM?
Aug 31 - 10PM (Reply to #12)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

you're right he is hoovering

you're right he is hoovering me. its so weird cuz he recently told me how gross i was and how much he couldnt stand me etc. to be honest i dont think i am strong enough to go NC. ive tried but i get so depressed and cant cope at all.
Sep 1 - 8AM (Reply to #13)
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

foreverfun

Then, you will always have this abuser in your life. I think we think these people can change. We can pray for them. Not harbor grudges. But, if we keep in contact, they will continue to abuse us. On some level, you must think you can’t do better than this treatment, and I’m here to tell you—YOU CAN. NC is a process. It’s not magic…it won’t happen over night. You have to go through some depression to get to the light of NC. I only tell you this because I care. I have been there. But, just know…you continue dialogue, he’ll continue to hurt you. If he ‘’appears’’ nice…it’s so you get close again, so he can abuse you. Why do you want to be with someone who told you you’re gross??? :=(
Sep 2 - 12AM (Reply to #16)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

you're right, thank you.

you're right, thank you.
Sep 1 - 6PM (Reply to #14)
mystwoman
mystwoman's picture

Deidre is 100% correct here.

Deidre is 100% correct here. You're worth so much more than a narc and his abuse. He is devaluing you. You deserve better. NC is essential to getting the narc out of your life, and moving onto happier future. NC is hard (particularly at first), and Deidre is right, it's not magic. However, it is crucial to your healing from the relationship. If the narc is allowed any contact with you, he will continue to use and abuse you for his own NS. The narc is only all about himself. Period. Block him from contact with you in every way you can. Change your phone numbers, emails, whatever it takes to enforce NC. Focus on your own healing. The only booger that is coming out of your nose IS the narc. The best solution to getting rid of it is to blow (hard), and then quickly flush the tissue down the toilet. Go NC. YOU are so worth the effort. Hugs hugs.

Sep 2 - 12AM (Reply to #15)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

lol that was hilarious! ok i

lol that was hilarious! ok i do need to change my phone # good idea. ugh this sucks and is so hard cuz i miss him.
Aug 31 - 8PM
horizons
horizons's picture

Dear foreverfun1,

Q: What's the difference between vegetables and a booger? A: A narcissist won't eat his vegetables! Lol they're just like children :) Anyways, what a nutjob! That's so kind of you to bring him meds, but he's proving that he gets right back on the same course of degrading and hurting you. They are always convincing. No Contact will be your best option with him, especially since he has no GF and no job. He will be especially charming, on the prowl for some supply. You have total power right now, and you can torture him by giving him the silent treatment for a few months If you won't do it for you, will you at least do it for me?? :) It'd be so satisfying to hear about anyone's narc getting a taste of his own medicine Big hugs to you -- if it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I have a real booger. Uh oh! Send the narc after me. I'll give him something to comment on ;)
Aug 31 - 10PM (Reply to #8)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

lol ur the best! you are

lol ur the best! you are right he is vulnerable right now and i actually do feel like i have a little power for the first time in our relationship! omg ur so smart! i know ur right about NC becuz hes trying to get my attention but as soon as he has another gf he will rip me apart again. he truly seems to hate me when he has another gf. its so weird. ur so funny saying u have a real booger. thanks for the friendship and laughs
Sep 1 - 8AM (Reply to #9)
horizons
horizons's picture

:)

I know NC is tough, but I think if you turn this into something fun, it could be great. Start a thread here called "2 months NC countdown" or something. Every day, come in and post the day #, along with any updates from his end or any temptations you may have had! It'll be like a personal diary/goal for 2 months -- something to distract you from the N. You will have everyone here rooting for you :) Of course he seems to hate you when he finds other GF's. That's how they work! So BEAT HIM to the chase, and start giving him the silent treatment. He might say/do something that makes you SOOOOO mad. Do not respond. Instead, post here. For example, as much as I loved his ridiculous booger comment, I would have MUCH preferred to see THIS yesterday: "Day 1: Narc begs me for meds. I wanted to bring them to him, but I didn't even respond! WHAT A DESPERATE LOSER." So start today :D I really think this could be empowering for you! Practice indifference, even if you don't feel it.
Sep 2 - 12AM (Reply to #10)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

you are so nice i love you!

you are so nice i love you! this is a great idea thank you. but it will be so hard. i actually feel like crying just at the thought of it cuz i know how horrible i felt the last times i did it. it felt like the pain was unbearable, worse than if someone was peeling off my skin. but this forum helps tremendously ur right. i guess it will feel good in a way being the one to drop him suddenly lol. he wont know what to do your posts always make me smile and i guess the fact that ur a guy being this caring just floors me and tickles me and makes me feel special...lol im lame
Aug 31 - 8PM
Caligirl
Caligirl's picture

They are so immature

Mine criticized a wrinkle I have between my eyes during the d&d. WTF? I got it at a time I had surgery, lots of pain, I like to think of it as a character line. Narc boy had way more wrinkles and deeper from working in the sun, tough life etc. But I still dwell on this criticism. :(
Aug 31 - 10PM (Reply to #6)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

yeah ive changed so much

yeah ive changed so much about my body to please him but he wont even acknowledge it.
Aug 31 - 8PM
Soldier Girl
Soldier Girl's picture

Foreverfun1

Are you ok ? Don't go running to him . Mine said he was going to kill himself I never even answered . . . So he wants you back now ? Be very careful you know how he really is Be safe
Aug 31 - 10PM (Reply to #2)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

thanks. i was doing so good

thanks. i was doing so good with NC but i just gave up. i feel like an idiot even being on here now cuz im not doing the right thing. but im trying. thanks for caring.
Sep 1 - 8AM (Reply to #3)
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

You’re not an idiot. You can

You’re not an idiot. You can do this. Sometimes, we break NC. But, there will come a point, when you will tire of being abused. This is NOT a relationship. You’re referring to it as such. It’s not. It’s called…he’s an abuser, and you’re taking it. That’s not a relationship. I say this with charity. But, I’d be doing you a disservice if I lied to you and told you that what you’re in is a ‘’relationship.’’ Believe me. He doesn’t think of you as his gf. You’re supply. The other chick was supply. We were all at one point, supply. That’s it. You have the power to take back your own life. You can’t change him. You can change your reactions to him. Please heed our warnings. (((hugs)))
Sep 2 - 12AM (Reply to #4)
foreverfun1
foreverfun1's picture

thanks deidre. it hit home

thanks deidre. it hit home when you said he doesnt think of me as a gf just supply. i know in my core that you are right. he doesnt even hide this either thats whats so crazy. hes has his mask off most of the time around me but i still put up with him cuz im so addicted and he knows he can treat me like shit and i still go back. ok i will start NC again. just the thought makes me have a panic attack but i know ur right and everyone here is so awesome so i appreciate it