Please help quickly, HE IS HERE !!! Hunter was right!

75 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jun 6 - 1PM (Reply to #17)
ShaynasMommy
ShaynasMommy's picture

I agree here

And I think the ONE question you have to ask yourself is...what do you get out of this? This conversing with a psycho?? Aren't you better than this? When you get real honest with yourself, then you will know that you get NOTHING of value when you expose yourself to a Narc. Your statement to him should have been: "You are not entitled to talk to me, and if you should want to return anything to me, just drop it off at the doorstep, otherwise forget it. Its just not that important." Really, who cares if he is in town. He should be focusing on handling his business, not you. You are not completely over him, but if you want to be....this isn't the way to do it.
Jun 5 - 6PM (Reply to #15)
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

{{hugs]} and sending you

{{hugs]} and sending you strong vibes from afar! and prayers for strength and peace.
Jun 5 - 3PM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

Ifinallyotit, please think of

Ifinallyotit, please think of all that you have been through and how far you have come. He is NOT interested in seeing you, he is only interested in obtaining supply. maybe you should have a 3 way conversation when he calls next, include to OW.......that would be interesting. I'm with the rest of the girls. DO NOT be home! He will get the hint eventually, you must be strong! I know how badly you must want to see him, you may even ache for him at times.........nothing will EVER change, and that is what you have to remember, always. You have taken 1 step forward, don't take 2 steps backwards!
Jun 5 - 3PM
Lobo555
Lobo555's picture

Listen to Your Gut!!!

It must be screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I would, as someone else said, text him to leave your stuff on your steps. Then leave -- go to a friend's house or somewhere else. Make sure he's not waiting for you when you get home. Bring a friend with you if you can. Don't answer the door, don't answer the phone. This jerk won't get the message until you totally drop him. Your gut MUST be telling you that. Right? RIGHT? Hugs and my best to you. Please let us know what happens!!!
Jun 5 - 3PM
sara-smile
sara-smile's picture

ifinallygotit

Oh good Lord I hate freaking Narcs! DO NOT let him back in! I've done it and it is worse the second go around! It's HORRIBLE and more painful because YOU KNOW BETTER! You will beat yourself up endlessly if you let him back in! Get in the car and LEAVE the area if you have to! Go see a friend or family! Go to the movies! ANYTHING! Just don't do it. It will rip you to pieces! STAY STRONG! Sara
Jun 5 - 3PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

OMG!!! Did you not learn

OMG!!! Did you not learn anything? These guys are sick Muther Fuckers. I know how you feel, But you MUST MUST stay away. They are head cases, "He is laughing and does not seem to realize he broke my heart…" Look at your words.It says it all. If you go back I /We will be very disappointed. Only you will get hurt not the dead man walking and knocking at your door. Tell him to FUCK off and Die. Here is your chance to tell him like it is. Stand up to the Bully say what you gotta say and let the last words be "FUCK YOU" you already broke No Contact . I think you need to play the Word Salad with Narc head and Ripe the Mask off his Fucking face. If you say all the right things you see it for what it is. I did it, He was a crazy back peddling phony. Call me. PM Do not go back to Ground Zero do you hear me. Because that is an ugly place. HUNTER
Jun 5 - 2PM
adoette
adoette's picture

thinking of you

First of all, I'm so sorry, ifinallygotit. If my N called and said he was a mile away I would LOSE it. So, I hope you are breathing and getting a grip. Just leave your stuff on the steps? Oh, poor baby. That sounds so cruel and rude if you were to do that, right? He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. Damn. So transparent. WE can all see that he is a no goodski wanting to undo all the work you've done these many months. YOU can see it with your head, but your heart and body are freaking out, understandably. RUN. Text him to leave your stuff on the steps if you must. But, do not see him. Please do not see him. BECAUSE you still feel the pull and BECAUSE you know you might give in, you must RUN and NOT SEE him at any cost. You know what you have to do. Dig waaaaayyyy deeeeeepppp down and tap into that super strong core of yours. No more. No way. Don't do it. (((hugs and strength 2 u)))
Jun 5 - 2PM
sparky2009
sparky2009's picture

running into a building

You're running into a building that's on fire and knowing you will get burned and then you still are going to run into it? you know how this all plays out he is getting a high out of getting you to feel pain over him again it's sick and you should not be a willing player anymore...
Jun 5 - 2PM
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Okay TALK tuff

He does not know he broke your heart? WHAT?!!! DO NORMAL PEOPLE JUST TAKE OFF AFTER TEN YEARS? HE DIDN'T REALIZE THAT MAYBE A TALK WOULD BE IN ORDER? HE'S WALKING AROUND FLAUNTING A HOE? WHERE'S THE HOE BTW? OH, YES, HE'LL WANT SEX...CAUSE THE HOE AIN'T IN TOWN TO FEED HIM. THEN AFTER HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS, BACK DOWN DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD... IFINALLYGOTIT...NO!!! DON'T DO IT... HE JUST WALTZES INTO TOWN, DOESN'T CALL FOR MONTHS AND NOW..."JUMP" CAUSE HE'S HERE.... NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! DID YOU 'IMAGINE' ALL YOU'VE SHARED? GET BACK IN THE ARCHIVES AND GO READ EVERTHING YOU'VE TOLD US AND THEN TELL ME IF THIS IS A GOOD IDEA... WHAT IS HE GOING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ALREADY... NO! YOU SPOKE IN MARCH IT'S NOW JUNE AND HE WANT'S TO TALK? WHAT IS HE GOING TO SAY? HE DIDN'T KNOW HE BROKE YOUR HEART...HE ALREADY SAID THAT SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE GOLDEN CONVERSATION YOU'RE GONNA HAVE? NO! NO! NO! HUGS!
Jun 5 - 2PM (Reply to #5)
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

PS...

THIS IS THE SAME AIR HEAD THAT SENT YOU AN INTERVIEW ABOUT HIMSELF WHEN YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT THE DEATHS IN YOUR FAMILY... AND THE SAME GUY WHO DID NOT RESPOND WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO THE ER... I'D BE AFRAID HE'S GONNA SHOW UP TO ATTACH THE STRINGS BECAUSE HE SHOWS UP AND THERE YOU RUN...HE'S PLAYING YOU LIKE A PUPPET... DON'T VOLUNTEER FOR THE JOB!
Jun 5 - 2PM (Reply to #6)
jackguy
jackguy's picture

I agree with michele115

I agree with michele115. You definitely deserve far better than him. Remember this - "THIS IS THE SAME AIR HEAD THAT SENT YOU AN INTERVIEW ABOUT HIMSELF WHEN YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT THE DEATHS IN YOUR FAMILY".
Jun 5 - 1PM
janine
janine's picture

Don't do it

No, no, no, you must not see him. If you find it hard to resist him on the phone, how for heaven's sake will you say no when he arrives at your door. I understand sooooo well what you are feeling. Did the same after six months without him despite all I had learnt. Best thing would be to text him to leave your things on the doorstep while making sure you will be out. Can you go and stay with a friend who knows so that he/she can stop you, if you want to rush back? Because, my dear, you know what will happen. The moment you see him your heart beats faster, the old chemistry is back, your brain has no chance over your hormones, you will have the best sex ever and then crash-boom-bang. Self-conquest is the greatest victory. BE STRONG!!!
Jun 5 - 1PM
Kiwi2005
Kiwi2005's picture

DONT DO IT ifinallygotit

DONT! DONT! DONT! DONT! DONT! It hasn't hit you yet, but your conversation you JUST had with him, will leave you feeling like crap WHEN it does hit you! DO NOT TALK to him again later as planned! If he calls DO NOT ANSWER!!! Sorry for all that CAPS but I've done this and I'm telling you how it feels. You DO NOT OWE him an explanation for anything. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! DO NOT speak to him again later, if you do your next post's topic will be "HELP ME I FEEL LIKE SHIT" Just in that conversation alone, he tried to make you feel bad... "I miss you" no not really but i hope this sucks you in. "Do you want me to drop your stuff off in a bag at your door" you were basically a doormat to me, so I have no issue still treating you that way. PLEASE DONT TALK TO HIM AGAIN LATER OR EVER AGAIN! I KNOW for a fact it's easier said than done... but you JUST CANT!!!! BE STRONG!!!!
Jun 5 - 1PM
onwithmylife
onwithmylife's picture

ifinallygotit

you will do what you want to in the end but you are much too vulnerable now and should NOT see him, have him drop you stuff off somewhere else, at a friends or if he leaves your stuff at your place, do not be home,,if you have sex with him you will feel worse than a prostitute ,at least they are paid, and he will be ,licking his chops with glee, as he has back some old supply!!!