What does the N do for a living?

69 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 30 - 11PM
Littleone
Littleone's picture

Mine works in concreteing. He

Mine works in concreteing. He is in charge of a small group of people and gets to manipulate and embarass them if they are new. He loves it and acts like a hero. He's gotten himself into several fights with other people that work there. The job is mainly for people who have no qualifications who can't get anything else, so they are all lowlifes like him. I think he loves surrounding himself with losers more than he actually loves the job itself. His workmates have a nickname for him, I can't remember what it is- but it gives reference too him flying off the handle at any given time and behaving like a rabid dog. He was very proud of this nickname btw...
May 31 - 8PM (Reply to #38)
Littleone
Littleone's picture

Let me just add he wants to

Let me just add he wants to be a criminal as well btw. Yes, I'm serious. He is obsessed with prison shows and actually WANTS to go to prison!!! This is probably more a spath trait of his , but still...
May 30 - 11PM
enpsychopedia r... (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Adoette

Mine has the "perfect kindly man" false self mask, too. It's a pure Ted Bundy style manipulation. I fell in love with him because I thought he was the kindest man I had ever encountered. Ha haha. It's beyond laughable now. They are by far the deadliest. He kicked me to the curb, left me for dead. So so kind, huh? He was an engineer, has an MBA and was a day trader when I met him. Now he's an indolent play boy or play man, I guess. A career jerk wad, though, for sure.
May 30 - 9PM
Lisa87
Lisa87's picture

VP

Mine was an executive VP of property development for a very large, successful retail company. Yes lots and lots of travel, women in every port, lots of money and lots of free time too to travel anywhere. Everyone at work respects him and look up to him....ugh! Had a great time and was very generous to me but had to get off the roller coaster of emotional abuse.
May 30 - 7PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Jobs

This is great! Ok ,mine might be the biggest loser of all. I could win this one, Narc of the week award. I guess he gets one point for having a job ( so he says) OK……. Ready…. HEHEEEE, He's the dog whisper , Or so he thinks. He's a dog trainer….. I guess the only thing he can control are dogs. His method…. Shock the shit out of the dog till he becomes submissive. He has owned a jewelry store, (mommy must have financed that) been an artist, Traded antique furniture, worked for the NJ police Dept. training K9's (got fired) . Now he thinks he a celebrity Manhattan dog trainer. His web site is ALL ABOUT HIM. Photo after photo of himself and His dog. Not much of anything else,Just his Gnome mug Shot. LOSER Hunter
May 31 - 3PM (Reply to #33)
terri
terri's picture

LOL!!!!!!!!

Hunter, your post made me laugh out loud, here in my quiet office, without a door. thanks because I so needed a good laugh today. "Hey Terri, what's so funny in there?"

Believe in yourself!
Terri

May 31 - 3PM (Reply to #34)
terri
terri's picture

Oh...

and my narc is in sales. WOW - there's a surprise!! Perfect.

Believe in yourself!
Terri

May 30 - 9PM (Reply to #31)
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Hunter...I think I topped you...

Mine..."Sells" Tuxedos...LMAO! For WEDDINGS!...ROTFL!!! Oh GAWD, help me....I think my side just split... Shyte!...Tuxes! BWHAHAAAAA AND tried to pass the shop off as his own to someone...that was a tickle... But now that I'm somewhat healed - I do have a soft spot for him, I can see the pathos in all of it...don't want to be near him...he did try to destroy me and crap all over me...he has no soul...so I enjoy the comedy of it all...WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE? HugS!
May 31 - 7PM (Reply to #32)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Michele

Well… At least he'll be ready for his own funeral. Too bad its not sooner than later :) OK .. You win,, But still he has a job. Hunter
May 30 - 6PM
wacaet
wacaet's picture

mine is a senior software

mine is a senior software engineer he travels all the time for his job, perfect set up to have a woman in every port, just like a sailor and several like me & the OW set up to skype and phone sex with when he's alone and drunk in a hotel room
May 30 - 5PM
dabussard
dabussard's picture

Mine is a

My N is a farmer right now... He has always farmed as a second job. He lost his primary job due to alcoholism.. He used to be a engineer driving trains. He made good money and was able to treat his women well... Now, he can't and is looking for a suger momma... He will be back around full force when the unemployment runs out and I am out of debt. Which will be another 1 1/2 years... Yeah, he will be a leach then...
May 30 - 5PM
cowgirl1
cowgirl1's picture

mine was in the law

mine was in the law enforcement field, got fired and was unemployed (while I took care of him) now, he sells media and advertising as he is a felon and this is the best he can do, even with an MBA, his reocrd and terrible personailty make him nothing more than a salesman on commision only. HA!
May 30 - 5PM
Sooziel4
Sooziel4's picture

Armed security

Travels around the country doing contract work for companies doing armed security for union strikes, etc. I have read a lot of N' are military, police, anything that gives them a sense of power. For mine he can shack up for a few months with a new woman and move on when the contract is up. When he was with me he was traveling all over and I am sure left early to go be with OW and came back late for the same. He knew a lot about strip clubs. I always thought a lot of men with traveling jobs do it to meet OW.
May 30 - 4PM
stephanie
stephanie's picture

not too much

xN's family has property that they lease. he spends most of his time BASE jumping............
May 30 - 4PM
onthebrink
onthebrink's picture

He used to own his own

He used to own his own business and star in some horrible local commercials on TV. Of course, he thought they were fabulous. He loved being out and about and being recognized. After he sold the business and the famous spokesman Billy Mays died, he thought he could get a job being a national spokesman. I left last August, and have not seen him on TV, so I am assuming that did not work out for him!!
May 30 - 3PM
beamoflight
beamoflight's picture

a lawyer

fighting for the underdog. Always fighting for people who can't fight for themselves. Funny part is-- deep inside I think he helps so many people in bad spots because he wants to be good, just can't figure out how. It really is sad in a way. I don't think he'll ever find a way out of his hell-- but I know I cant let him suck me in anymore with him.
May 30 - 11PM (Reply to #22)
adoette
adoette's picture

beamoflight

Huh. Mine too. That's maybe the best explanation I've seen. I just didn't understand how he could care so much for his clients and the mindf*ck those who tried to love him.
Jun 1 - 8AM (Reply to #23)
Smitten Kitten (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

All About Image

Don't forget these guys are all about image. What better way to look like a nice, compassionate, empathetic, unselfish, altruistic person, all traits they don't possess, than to present this false persona to the world? What better way to get people to let their guard down and trust him? He gets NS from people and "fans" who commend, applaud and worship him for doing so much for other people, and I'm sure makes it easier to lure in unsuspecting women for NS because he's "such a nice guy." A real "Hero" fighting for the underdog. Don't kid yourself. He doesn't give a shit about his clients, it's still all about him. Just another tactic to garner the most attention, admiration, adulation, and adoration from everyone, and make it easier to dupe them because people are more likely to trust him. Just a better hidden wolf in sheep's clothing.
May 30 - 2PM
OnlyChild49 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Retired Teacher

in Special Ed (mobility) helping the blind learn how to get around. Good thing they couldn't see how badly he drove while they were riding with him.
May 30 - 2PM
Kiwi2005
Kiwi2005's picture

He's currently a loser with

He's currently a loser with no job... and will probably never be able to do anything because he's convicted felon, so he'll never be able to get a REAL job or OWN a good business (as he has no skills) =)
May 31 - 1PM (Reply to #19)
Used
Used's picture

lazy as sin

NEITHER MY EXNH OR EXN EVER WORKED, AND IF THEY DID ANYTHING IT WAS NEVER LEGAL, HOW THE HELL I GOT 2 LOWLIFES LIKE THIS IN ONE LIFE TIME WILL ALWAYS PUZZLE ME. BOTH BEEN IN PRISON, BOTH BONE IDOL,BOTH A WASTE OF SPACE, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY....LOL. OH AND BOTH DEALERS, NARC BEFORE I MET HIM EXNH AFTER I LEFT HIM....OMG IS IT ME?
May 30 - 5PM (Reply to #18)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Sounds like my X Kiwi

When he got out of jail the only job he could get was back with his old boss who yells at him, completely controls him, and pits one employee against another to get them to out perform each other. You can really see his true self by his job performance. He treats women like crap, but runs like a little wussy boy whenever his boss calls him. The guy screams at the top of his lungs: M and he says, I gotta go. God bless, Goldie
May 30 - 2PM
Lobo555
Lobo555's picture

Former policeman, now a pirate

No lie. >.< Which means now he basically does nothing. Sails boats for people if he has a chance to do so. Other than that. . . um. . . professional boozehound?
May 30 - 8AM
Avid
Avid's picture

what does n do for a living

My exn is a state trooper he is worshiped on his job and he has tons of POWER.
May 30 - 7AM
onwithmylife
onwithmylife's picture

Mine

is retired now, worked in retail for many years.
May 30 - 6AM
BadaBing
BadaBing's picture

Sales Rep for a medical

Sales Rep for a medical advancement tech company. He had to dress well everyday and use his charm and charisma to get the product out to the medical markets. He was constantly meeting new people, had to travel at times and had tons on names in his phone.
May 30 - 1AM
Alibi_10
Alibi_10's picture

Jobs

Full time job: Engineer. He would say he loved to take things to bits and put them back together so they would work properly. Methinks he also liked to take people to bits and then kick the bits round the floor until they were all mixed up, decide he was bored and look for a bright shiny new one. :o( .... yuck. Woke up feeling awful today x
May 29 - 10PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

He is an auto mechanic

But do ya think he could fix my car??? NO. Selfish prick/oxy/coke/loser/boy. God bless, Goldie
May 29 - 10PM
hopeful43
hopeful43's picture

Many Jobs

Once told me he had been a bounty hunter-HA! But really he has owned many car dealerships and owns rental property. Never has had a long term career, but always has huge amounts of cash on him at all times??? very strange
May 29 - 10PM
booboo35
booboo35's picture

Mine has never worked in his

Mine has never worked in his life. Yes 40 years of age and never had a job, He is a bum, Bummed his way through life, Used me for 13 years for money and any one else he could, I could tell you things on here what would make your hair curl what he would do for money. When i finally get to do my story on here it will all be in there, He is a bastard, Well he might as well be a pimp, EVIL, VILE, SICK BASTARD!!!

STAY STRONG!! XX