Lets play name your narc!!!

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 23 - 4PM (Reply to #20)
booboo35
booboo35's picture

snaggle tooth

Hi this is really freaking me out, I used to call my ex snaggletooth as he only had one tooth at the top and used to wear false teeth. Are u sure we don't share the same narc?? Coincidently my Son named him that!! lol x

STAY STRONG!! XX

May 20 - 8PM
TovaBella
TovaBella's picture

Oooh the name calling game...fun!

Oooh! I LOVE this game! Nicknames for my ex-N: f*ck head, demon, sh*t for brains, itchy & scratchy (he shaves his body and always is), kiddie fiddler/sex offender (because he's almost forty and one of the last girls he was screwing was nineteen...had the maturity of a fifteen year old though) and dirty d*ck. TovaBella
May 20 - 8PM (Reply to #17)
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

very good ones lol!!!!

very good ones lol!!!! anymore? you were on a roll....lol
May 20 - 8PM
stephanie
stephanie's picture

nick name

crazy guy, paddy....lunatic...
May 20 - 8PM
hryan77
hryan77's picture

for starters...

satan nutbag shithead
May 20 - 8PM
mystwoman
mystwoman's picture

I have several nicknames for

I have several nicknames for xnh. I sometimes refer to him as "dingle berry", if I feel magnanimous while I'm talking about him. However, normally he's just "pigeon dick". Sometimes I refer to xnh as "The Dementor" because he sucks all of the joy out of everyone around him, or Voldemort because he's an evil as*hole just like He Who Must Not Be Named (from Harry Potter). Occasionally, I refer to him as "Donkey" from the movie Shrek. "Sure he talks! It's getting him to shut up that's the trick!" Xnh talks CONSTANTLY (even in his sleep). His mouth is ALWAYS running. lol.

May 20 - 8PM (Reply to #13)
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

Talking in your sleep is a

Talking in your sleep is a sign of someone cheating i researched that and my N does it too i think he even mentioned the OW's name once but back then i didn't know who that was.
May 20 - 8PM (Reply to #12)
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
May 20 - 8PM
ifinallygotit
ifinallygotit's picture

Umm names

Big dumb dog is the main one that comes to mind. I don't hate mine yet so its hard to get nastily creative...
May 20 - 8PM (Reply to #10)
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

Big dumb b**ch perhaps?

Big dumb b**ch perhaps?
May 20 - 7PM
mynewlife2011
mynewlife2011's picture

Hitler the Hedonist

I nicknamed my ExnH Hitler the Hedonist..he shaved off his moustache (because some young girl at work told him it was so 80's- okay big red flag there) but anyways with the moustache he actually looked like Hitler and shaving his moustache will unfortuantely NOT make him a better person..cuz he still acts like Hitler too.
May 20 - 7PM (Reply to #8)
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

damn!

and there is always "a young girl told this or that" story too. mines actually told me if a woman touches him that means she wants him in his mind. he told me this is what all men think. smh i hope not .
May 20 - 7PM
SoaperGirl
SoaperGirl's picture

Here's what I called him!

Just thinking: It's such a pity you turned out to be such a god-dammed worthless piece of shit. Tell Jan good luck with her turd polishing of her new sack of shit. Pew! Old and Ugly Narc Bastard, and getting more so all the time. I pity her. She definitely got the worst end of the deal. But then you can’t love anyone, and she doesn’t know that yet, the poor thing.
May 20 - 7PM (Reply to #6)
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

wow !

powerful ugly narc bastard good one lol!
May 20 - 7PM
sickandtiredofit
sickandtiredofit's picture

have said many under my breath...

most recently I just call him my soon to be former husband - which really is my favorite and makes me fell good every time. Also douche bag.
May 20 - 7PM (Reply to #2)
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

lovely

douchebag! come on now you can do better than that tell me how you really feel lol!
May 20 - 8PM (Reply to #3)
heritage
heritage's picture

He wa really Italian and had

He wa really Italian and had a huge hairy ass. I know ladies gross! So I now calll him hairy fat ass!
May 23 - 8AM (Reply to #4)
fooled no longer
fooled no longer's picture

MINE tooooo! My Italian Narcs

MINE tooooo! My Italian Narcs ass was so hairy that he had to blowdry it when he used the bidet.. Im not kidding !!! an orangatang or gorilla would have found his ass too hairy. He used to sit on the sofa( probably still does) with his hands in his underpants and stroke his hairy ass all night, His underpants used to get tangled in the hair. When we had sex his ass hair used to flap up and down like a toupe!! ITS TOO MUCH OOH MY GOD. ITIE HAIRER ARSE!!