Lets play name your narc!!!

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 20 - 7PM
findingmeagain
findingmeagain's picture

Lets play name your narc!!!

okay what nickname is your narc? i will call mines henry the 8th azzhole. oh and also rowboat feet (his feet are huge) and horsebutt(don't ask) .

May 23 - 8AM
fooled no longer
fooled no longer's picture

NOT YET this is has been his

NOT YET this is has been his standard answer to every question or request asked in 9 years. did you pay the bill... NOT YET are you ready to eat... NOT YET did you answer my email... NOT YET did you see my email. NOT YET did you get my urgent message..NOT YET can we fix the house before the roof falls in? NOT YET Are you in love with me? NOT YET Do you know what flight youre on? NOT YET Have your told your job we are married? NOT YET NOT YET, IS THE PERFECT HOOK, it keeps you hoping, MY second favourite name for him is SLIMESUCKING< SICKPERSON-IGNORING>>>DOG-TURD-LOOKING-POS -ARSESWIPE PATHETIC_SOCIOPATHIC PIECE OF NOTHING>>>>>>>>>
May 24 - 9PM
Jannie In the Sun
Jannie In the Sun's picture

Chocolate Starfish

Chocolate Starfish. That is his user name on a dating website where he preys on nice girls for NS. In case anyone doesn't know that literally means A@@Hole. It is a Limp Bizkit song too. Creepy huh? Boy was I deceived! ALSO, I refer to his N behavior as VIOLENT AFFECTION (for whatever he uses and how he loves only him). That is what he calls his 'passion' and his passion hurts people. It is from a quote by Marcus Aurelius.
May 22 - 9PM
Kiwi2005
Kiwi2005's picture

Narc Name

Stupidassmotherfuckingdicksuckingbitch =)
May 23 - 7AM (Reply to #46)
Jannie In the Sun
Jannie In the Sun's picture

Love it!

Very melodic name - lol. You need to put it to music!
May 22 - 9PM (Reply to #45)
Steph
Steph's picture

lol, why don't you tell us

lol, why don't you tell us how you really feel? lol xoxo
May 22 - 6PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Just like old times...

The ex-Psych prof was once called Beret Boy. He wasn't French (there was a professor who was from France&wore a beret, that was OK). I invented the nickname 15 years ago. At the time, I was too scared to use it to him to his face. Should I helpfully inform him of this new name? Start note with "Dear Beret Boy." Yeah, he's almost 50, and like the other digit in 50, I'd feel ZERO remorse for telling him about that one.
May 22 - 2PM
Alibi_10
Alibi_10's picture

Nicknames

Psychodwarf - how many times did I hear "I haven't got a problem with being a little fella" - er except you mention it every ten minutes. Getting angry now.
May 21 - 11PM
neverlookback
neverlookback's picture

thats easy

MR ED
May 22 - 7PM (Reply to #39)
Hope
Hope's picture

Because he looks like a horse?

or was his name Ed?
May 22 - 9PM (Reply to #40)
neverlookback
neverlookback's picture

no silly

he always had Erectile dysfunction, ha ha so he is MR ED. Now when I think about it he did sort of have horse teeth, ha ha Wilbur, give me some more hay, ha ha ha
May 23 - 2AM (Reply to #41)
Scoop
Scoop's picture

"MR ED" .. love it !

"MR ED" .. love it !
May 21 - 6PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

He Who Must Not Be Named

Even the Dark Lord. Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings fans, you know you who are! A decade ago, when I found out the ex-Psych prof had fathered a son&a daughter with his girlfriend, I did the Imperial March over the phone, complete with the respirator sounds. He didn't kill me, and my inner nerd was quite alive&well!
May 22 - 6AM (Reply to #37)
Lobo555
Lobo555's picture

Very funny!

Yes, I recognize the references. :) I've referred to CharlieSheenWinning as He Who Shall Not Be Named when i can't even muster up the gumption to call him Charlie Sheen. Now I have the Imperial March in my head. :)
May 21 - 6PM
HopeAgain
HopeAgain's picture

The Devil

The Beast, Lucifer, Prince of Darkness, Father of Lies, King of the Bottomless Pit, Beelzebub, Lawless one.
May 21 - 10PM (Reply to #35)
TLSM
TLSM's picture

Hope Again...Mine too! And don't forget...

S A T A N ! ! ! ! ! Sewer Rat Maggot Louse Pond Scum Dirt Bag Fucking Pig Pervert Pathetic Psycho Can you tell how much I hate him???
May 21 - 9AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Gnome!

Gnome!
May 21 - 7AM
Lobo555
Lobo555's picture

CharlieSheenWinning!

Yep, that's his official nickname on this board. To my friends I call him CharlieSheen, Winning!, or That Asshole. "Winning" Behavior: Has a typical (as I'm learning here) on/off narc relationship w/someone (me), goes on a trip with her, comes home and d&d's her to the point where she breaks the relationship off, the *day after* she breaks it off he meets another woman, three weeks after he meets the other woman he *marries* the other woman. Ladies and gentlemen, I now present CharlieSheenWinning and NewWinningWife! Anyone want to toast the nuptials with a shot of tiger blood?
May 21 - 5AM
prettypeeved
prettypeeved's picture

Since we're both gay, and

Since we're both gay, and since he's cold and emotionless, and since he also likes to live in his own imaginary little world where there are no consequences to his actions, I call him: The Ice Queen of Narcnia
May 21 - 2AM
dudette
dudette's picture

silver toad

because he calls himself silverfox. That's even his email address ! pmsl... Greektwatassclown The ian beale of littlehampton ( for those who watch eastenders) IT most of the time I do not call him anything at all. That's too much of a waste of my precious energy....
May 21 - 1AM
Jane67
Jane67's picture

Nickname

"Thrush"....the nasty itch that wont go away !
May 20 - 10PM
Smitten Kitten (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

DuckTURD

Mine is Duckturd. It all started with a FB thread from a couple of my best friends who know us both and were there through all the drama. At some point, one of them wrote, "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, guess what, it's a f**kn duck! We were already referring to him as Fucktard, which evolved into Dicktard, then Ducktard because of the duck thread, and now DuckTURD. We've also had a lot of laughs and inside jokes about ducks ever since then.
May 20 - 9PM
Kiwi2005
Kiwi2005's picture

These are pretty awesome! I

These are pretty awesome! I like to call him.. Dumbfuck!
May 20 - 9PM
NeverAgain115
NeverAgain115's picture

I Want To Play!!!

I love this game! I have his nickname on my cell phone so it comes up when he calls :) MAGGOT MOTHERF*CKER Fits him perfectly!
May 20 - 8PM
hryan77
hryan77's picture

also

limp dick asshole
May 20 - 8PM
Steph
Steph's picture

What a great way to "get it

What a great way to "get it out"! k, I wanna be a sport and play too! so...... First N was "shit for brains". Sorry I can't be more original but that really is what he was. Dumb, dumb and really unbeliaveably dumb. Embarassingly dumb. Second one....."Mr. I am an 'immature cross-eyed and beaver toothed lawyer that takes out my mommy issues on women'".
May 20 - 8PM (Reply to #23)
TovaBella
TovaBella's picture

Staying Strong78

(high fiving you) "shit for brains" is always a good one because it truly does describe their mental (or lack of) abilities. TovaBella P.S. Back when the ex-N started seeing the nineteen year old. He'd say he was going out and I'd ask him if he and the hatchling were going to meet Chris Hansen for dinner. If you don't know him, he's the guy who hosts a sexual predator show on T.V. . haha
May 20 - 10PM (Reply to #24)
Steph
Steph's picture

TovaBella

" he and the hatchling" LMAO too freakin funny! xoxo
May 20 - 8PM
sara-smile
sara-smile's picture

Geez there are just so many!!!

Most of the time I refer to him as The Idiot! Spawn of Satan and Dickhead are my other favorites
May 21 - 9AM (Reply to #19)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Sara, Snaggle tooth!

Sara, Snaggle tooth!
May 23 - 4PM (Reply to #21)
sara-smile
sara-smile's picture

Hunter

LOL!! Love it! Snaggle tooth! Baaaa haaaaaa!