OMG .. THEY REALLY DO RECYCLE WOMEN !

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 12 - 11AM
mynewlife2011
mynewlife2011's picture

cockroaches

N's are like cockroaches, lights come on..see how fast they run. I would be forwarding the emails he is sending to both women to each other, and share your story. I would. Let him start at ground zero, seeking NS without his past lovers. BURN All HIS BRIDGES!!!! that's what I think- but I am at the angry stage of recovery...:-)
May 12 - 2PM (Reply to #11)
Lisa87
Lisa87's picture

Agree with mynewlife

I would email them both and copy the emails too and I'm not at the angry stage lol. How many women think they are the only ones? probably not many, woman date around and probably don't care of the N is with other women either. just a thought..I'm sure some of us knew our N was with other women and we still let them in. But I still think it would be a hoot if they thought they were "special" and find out they are not so special.......sometimes I wish someone would have saved me and outed him cause I had no clue and couldn't figure out the rollercoaster I was on...the highs were so high, the lows were low but I didn't do a whole lot of suffering cause a high was just around the corner to look forward to...unfortunately..he had a lot to offer but not enough to sell my soul.
May 12 - 10AM
Smitten Kitten (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

How do you know who he's

How do you know who he's emailing and that they're writing back?
May 12 - 11AM (Reply to #9)
candy
candy's picture

smitten kitten

i can get into his e mails ... so i read what he writes to them ... but its slowing down a bit,so i think the are using there mobile phones now ..... god help them !!
May 12 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Did you think we were making

Did you think we were making this stuff up? Scrambled eggs! Hunter
May 12 - 10AM
wacaet
wacaet's picture

pass the popcorn as long as

pass the popcorn as long as you can laugh & watch w/out getting sucked in
May 12 - 10AM (Reply to #2)
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

I wouldn't ''laugh.'' We were

I wouldn't ''laugh.'' We were 'these' women at one point.
May 12 - 11AM (Reply to #4)
candy
candy's picture

deirdre40

i am not laughing at the women he has sucked back in ... am just amazed at the way he just goes round and round in this cycle of women.... its unbelievable, i actually feel sorry for them .... candy xx
May 12 - 12PM (Reply to #5)
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

I know, I hear ya. My comment

I know, I hear ya. My comment was to wacaet. I know what you meant, though, wacaet. to candy: just a question...why are you reading his personal emails?
May 12 - 12PM (Reply to #6)
wacaet
wacaet's picture

I'm not laughing at the

I'm not laughing at the women, not at all. I was trying to say she should stay out of his mail if she feels herself getting sucked back into his shit. If she can laugh at his games then she's not getting sucked back in. Sorry if that didn't come out right.
May 12 - 11AM (Reply to #3)
Lobo555
Lobo555's picture

I don't think anyone's

I don't think anyone's laughing about the women -- I think people are laughing about the narc getting busted and scuttling off like a rat in the night. Laugh at the narc-rat. Sigh in relief for the two women. I hope they are both okay and never go back to him.