Damn this hurts :(

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 12 - 6PM
kgirl
kgirl's picture

Damn this hurts :(

She's going on like nothing ever happened...
She doesn't care about the mess she's made of my life...
She doesn't care that she left my heart bleeding and almost dead....
She doesn't miss me...
She doesn't love me...
She hasn't missed a beat...
She took it all...and left when she couldn't squeeze out another drop...
She said we'll always have our memories...I want them back so I can destroy them...
I don't want her to have ANY of me anymore...
Feels like I can't breathe....
Crazy what simply seeing a picture of her can do :(

Apr 13 - 7AM
momoya
momoya's picture

The emotional pain is so

The emotional pain is so intense. The love we experience is very real but also one sided. The N's like to make it all sappy sweet and it's like a rich high, all the more addictive, and feels so good when we are in it for that brief time. As one person already said -when you are going through hell, keep going! it will get better I wanted to go back and re-write history myself and I can relate to wanting that time back - to experience it again on an equal playing field. hang in there ))hugs((

momoya

Apr 13 - 10AM (Reply to #5)
kgirl
kgirl's picture

Momoya...thanks so much for

Momoya...thanks so much for the support :) You're right, it was SO one-sided...and painful to realize it was all just me. But history is ours to make from this day forward! ~KG
Apr 13 - 6AM
skystar
skystar's picture

A quote from me

The good times we had were not worth the price I paid, emotionlly, intellectually, spiritually, physically, or financially. I'm an senior adult. I don't have time for the temper tantrums and behavior of immature children whatever their age may be. ENOUGH!
Apr 13 - 10AM (Reply to #3)
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Skystar

That about sums it up: The good times we had were not worth the price I paid, emotionlly, intellectually, spiritually, physically, or financially. I believe you have 100% support on that statement. AND being a senior, having worked, lived life and going through things that life throws at us, THIS is the time to enjoy life and be mellow and reap the rewards for all of the struggle during the earlier years. Get it out and live life! Hugs!
Apr 13 - 10AM (Reply to #2)
kgirl
kgirl's picture

Skystar...I agree with you

Skystar...I agree with you whole-heartedly! I used to think the highs were worth the lows. Not anymore....nothing is worth the hell I found myself in at the end. You're right...enough is enough.. Strength and peace to you :) ~KG