For all the newbies here.....

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 12 - 8PM
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

For all the newbies here.....

Even though I have been here awhile, I read the boards for SO long before I actually posted and joined in. I am only 15 days NC. I have faultered and fell with it, some days I GET it, and other days I still feel like he must've really cared....he MUST HAVE!!! How could he have duped me like that!!!!
Anyway, this is a song that I listen to when I'm feeling down and it automatically picks me up. WE, these leadies sharing all their insights on these boards, are YOUR GIRLS!!!
Have a listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikp1DbJXl5o
xoxo Veronrose

Apr 13 - 9AM
kgirl
kgirl's picture

I love it...thank you! Music

I love it...thank you! Music really speaks to me and helps me too. That's a great idea actually....we should make an empowered chick playlist! :) ~KG
Apr 13 - 9AM (Reply to #8)
Smitten Kitten (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

I'm always making different

I'm always making different themed playlists and I have about 4 Chick Licks playlists right now. I'm also working on a Narc playlist that are songs about the relationship with one or that describe one.
Apr 13 - 10AM (Reply to #9)
kgirl
kgirl's picture

Love that!...I'll probably do

Love that!...I'll probably do the same :)
Apr 13 - 9AM
Smitten Kitten (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Great Song!

Thanks for sharing. I'm adding that to my Chick Licks playlist.
Apr 12 - 8PM
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Vernonrose

Thank you so much for sharing that...those who have been on the path for a little while help re-assure the newer members that in fact, things will get better, it's just a matter of doing the work, getting it out and giving time time. I hope you are feeling more empowered as each day goes by. Hugs!
Apr 12 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

Michele, when I first

Michele, when I first registered on this board, I was so SICK....for lack of a better word. I was hurting BIG TIME!!! I understood nothing. It seems silly, but just an upbeat song, that speaks volumes, can get you out of the dulldrums. THAT song did it for me so I wanted to share. Michele, you're awesome....giving your time and giving advice to those of us who are still saying "huh?" is priceless. I'm trying to give back in the only way I know how. You are the best. Thanks Michele. ((((hugs)))) Veronrose
Apr 12 - 8PM (Reply to #3)
Anonymous's picture

(((Vernonrose)))

Thank you...and you are a very fine, dynamic, empowered lady yourself - and when we all graduate...those Narcs will be in biiiig trouble cause I'm planning a revolution...you in? Hugs!
Apr 12 - 8PM (Reply to #4)
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

I'm in girl!!! Revolution it

I'm in girl!!! Revolution it is!!! xoxo Nite Michele, and thank you again for all you do on this site with helping us all and keeping us on track. :)
Apr 12 - 9PM (Reply to #5)
Anonymous's picture

Vernonrose

I really is a pleasure and I get something out of it too...it's a two way street. I'm still in recovery myself. Sleep well! Hugs!