Final Word

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apr 8 - 8AM (Reply to #26)
spinning
spinning's picture

Candycane!!!! Big smile!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! 'cept I'd have to work the word 'coward' in there somehow!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Idealk, as always thanks for starting this thread! It rocks!!! Love & hugs to all from (finally slowing down again) spinning

spinning

Apr 8 - 12AM
TLSM
TLSM's picture

IDEALK9NYC! HA!

Omg! That was friggin' hilarious! I laughed so hard I just scared my cat! Ha! I love the "go f*ck your dog!" I swear my freak ex narc would screw his dog! He said something regarding his dog that was really freaky that I won't repeat! I'd call him pencil d*ck, flabby ass and that he has man tits! Oh wait. I've already told him that! Thanks for making me laugh!
Apr 8 - 10AM (Reply to #23)
terri
terri's picture

Actually, I found that the

Actually, I found that the angrier the narc made me, the happier and more satisfied he seemed. I think they love getting a rise out of us because they feel like if they can upset us, then we still care about them. More supply - more ego stroking. Over the course of the breakup, through all the hoovering tactics, I've found that what makes him CRAZY is a completely disassociated, indifferent and dismissive attitude from me. Just has justed demonstrated that I AM over him and he can no longer affect me. He just goes away without all of the parting shots because they apparently don't affect me. In his mind, I'm no longer viable supply and off to search for more somewhere else. This is a solution for those of you who REALLY want to lose them for good.

Believe in yourself!
Terri

Apr 8 - 3PM (Reply to #24)
brusiedbutterfly
brusiedbutterfly's picture

need to try that

So you went N.C. majority of the time and when u did break n.c. you were apathetic and indifferent? I would love to drive my EX crazy (like he drove me) but i have no intention of getting back with him. Just want to kick him when he's down. But i think completely ignoring him might hurt him more - or if i could think of something to write as my last words that will drive him crazy and then block him. like being extra happy that he has decided to not ever get back with me... idk..
Apr 8 - 12AM
ImStrong
ImStrong's picture

Hmmmm my last word to my

Hmmmm my last words to my idiot narc 1 "I have one ticket..Would you like a free ride off a steep hill..its Free!".. 2 "How much inches you think I can cut of your tiny dick?".. 3 "Dont worry about all the women hearts you break or your soul. I heard all dogs go to heaven..youll be fine..idiot narc" or my fav .. 4 " I got a cute skirt to go with your Im A Narc Annyone Can Fuck Me Pumps you have on..whore"

"In the fiery pit lays a man with two faces.One is the face of a God and the other a face of the Devil.Beware He lurks your souls.Keep one hand on your heart and the other hand over your eyes. Let him walk pass you not into you.Ghost of love will possess

Apr 8 - 5PM (Reply to #21)
exhausted
exhausted's picture

Mine had a tiny dick too!

Mine had a tiny dick too!
Apr 8 - 8AM (Reply to #13)
momoya
momoya's picture

ha ha ha

with that little d*ck all you need is a pair of finger nail clippers!! :) LOL

momoya

Apr 8 - 3PM (Reply to #15)
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

Do they ALL think they're SO

Do they ALL think they're SO well endowed even when they're NOT!!! Mine was average but nothing to write home about. HE, however, thought he was SOOOOO well hung!!!
Apr 8 - 3PM (Reply to #16)
WellRed
WellRed's picture

Mine is well hung - but has

Mine is well hung - but has no idea how to use it. Believe me, thats even worse. Also - worst kisser EVER. Slobbers all over my lips. Whats up with that?
Apr 8 - 3PM (Reply to #17)
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

Ha!! Mine was the worst

Ha!! Mine was the worst kisser too! Too aggressive, not at all gentle. Mouth WIDE open and teeth gnashing. It must be the fear of intimacy thing. You should have said to your slobbery fool, "Go away Beethoven"....and I mean the dog, not the composer. LOL!!
Apr 8 - 8PM (Reply to #19)
ifinallygotit
ifinallygotit's picture

Unfortunately mine had

had a big sexy body (can't slam his sexuality but sexy ain't everything). But he was lazy and out of shape and still thought he was hot shit from his past. Yes, good genetics...except a few small details: being an addict, liar, chronic abandoner of women of children and crazy!!! I would say " the world thinks you are big and strong and kind but I know you are a weak little pussy, wreaking havoc wherever you go, afraid of to be a man". Being "manly" was his gig! He ate up compliments like a fool! Before I knew he was an N I saw how easy it was to flatter and manipulate his big dumb ass! I am so disgusted and disappointed with his weakness of character. thanks Ideal for posting this one!
Apr 8 - 8PM (Reply to #20)
Susan32
Susan32's picture

The manliness gig

Those were some of my last words to the ex-Psych prof. When he kept on dodging responsibility, I said in this mocking tone (it was similar to the tone of voice I use with young kids, so I was being purposefully condescending/patronizing/talking down to him)- "How MANLY! Not taking responsibility for your actions!" He thought that somehow wearing form-fitting jeans, being misogynistic, reading "War and Peace" and having a crew cut somehow made him MANLY.
Apr 8 - 5PM (Reply to #18)
victimnomore
victimnomore's picture

Veronrose

That is so funny. Teeth gnashing. LOL!

victimnomore

Apr 8 - 10AM (Reply to #14)
ImStrong
ImStrong's picture

You couldnt be more

You couldnt be more right...lol

"In the fiery pit lays a man with two faces.One is the face of a God and the other a face of the Devil.Beware He lurks your souls.Keep one hand on your heart and the other hand over your eyes. Let him walk pass you not into you.Ghost of love will possess

Apr 8 - 8AM (Reply to #11)
helldweller
helldweller's picture

I'm strong

LOL! I told him he should sleep with one eye open because I was going to get my nail scissors and cut off his dick!
Apr 8 - 10AM (Reply to #12)
ImStrong
ImStrong's picture

Heldweller

Girl I love you even more for actually telling him that lol

Apr 7 - 10PM
Mell
Mell's picture

Getting the last word IS a

Getting the last word IS a good feeling! The fact that I DID get the last word, gets me through my rough days. I caught him with OW, said a bunch of "choice words" then flipped him off and drove off. Ignored his attempts to lie and went and filed for divorce the next morning. He sent me a long email (all lies). I told him, "Not sure what this long ass email is all about, BUT I already filed for divorce, so save your breath--I AM DONE!"
Apr 8 - 9AM (Reply to #9)
Alisa
Alisa's picture

Nice!

Nice!
Apr 7 - 9PM
ValiditySeeker
ValiditySeeker's picture

Now that you're rich

You can afford a penis implant for your micropenis problem. But you'll still be ugly.
Apr 7 - 8PM
Veronrose
Veronrose's picture

I WANT THE LAST WORD TOO!!!

I WANT THE LAST WORD TOO!!! But unfortunately, NC is only my response to his silent treatment. To be honest, I have nothing to say to him. The longer we don't talk the more awkward it would be to actually talk to him. I'm still new at this, so I think I'd still be trying to woo him back (UGH!), but when I get stronger I'll be yelling from the top of my lungs...."YOU ARE A FRIGGIN DICKHEAD!!!" xoxo V
Apr 7 - 7PM
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

That happened to me tonight!

That happened to me tonight! I tried to speak, and he was like..I'm going to bed. I'm sick. I ....I....I.... I did say...''is this all about you? this relationship? I thought a relationship has two people.'' I keep forgetting some quips I threw in. lol But, he steamrolled over all of them. Gosh, he reminds me of the very VERY first narc I dated in college. So, this makes three narcs in a lifetime, now. Yippee! Three's a charm. I'm trying to laugh. I need to start making better choices. But...to answer your question. I don't think I want to say a last word. Silence is the very best remedy against the torture. Words...good bad or whatever...they soak them up like a sponge, and use them against you. In some way. I think saying nothing. Even when they are at their worst...is best. I plan to go NC if he sends me one single solitary negative text or vm tomorrow. Of course if he writes...''Dee, I think we should go our separate ways...'' I will reply nothing. I don't know why I can't pull the trigger just yet.
Apr 7 - 8PM (Reply to #5)
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

Pull it before its pulled on

Pull it before its pulled on you
Apr 7 - 7PM
sara-smile
sara-smile's picture

Idealk

Mine would be..... Find an orthodontist you sadistic, abusive bastard!
Apr 7 - 8PM (Reply to #3)
Steph
Steph's picture

sara-smile

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! yes! that is f'in awesome!
Apr 7 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
Deidre40
Deidre40's picture

hahahaha that's funny sara

hahahaha that's funny sara