finally learning

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 21 - 8PM
miloka
miloka's picture

finally learning

I am so glad I found this site. I have listened to the radio shows over and over again. It has helped me with N?C. Wow what an awakening. I always thought he came back because he honestly missed me. Made me really adhere to this.

I met my N 4 years ago and what a ride. His cheating Lying. I guess it took catching him in the act to finally hit home. I confronted him in front of her. He said...you ended it a long time ago...excuse me...I said..never remember that conversation...He told me he loved me like no other 2 days before. On my birthday...

I know he is a sick man. He was in an accident....rolled his semi...which crushed my mothers neighbor....I was not there but things he has said lead me to believe he was at fault. I had indeed asked him to move out the nite before the accident. I could not watch him get ready and walk out the door to look for my re[placement one more time...I opened the door the next nite expecting him to get his things,,,instead I found him standing there bloody telling me about his accident. I go int caretaker mode...pamper him....as he had broken ribs. only to have him get up and start carousing all over again 2 weeks later. He told me his ribs hurt to bad to be with a woman. Not to worry....NOT>>> anyways he has said he did the lladies husband a favor as she was fat and he was divorcing her. My brother died the same time of the year...right before Christmas a few yrs earlier...wow brought it all back to me...In a collision with a semi. Sad but true this N can lie his way out of anything. I do know that after I told him to tell her he killed a woman and was going to go to jail, he will never be back...My question is will he seek revenge? He has had his ex wife in his rifle site many times. Good news is on day 6...

Mar 22 - 9AM
spinning
spinning's picture

Miloka, sweetheart,

keep listening to the radio programs and reading everything here. You MUST STAY NC. You will feel so much better because of it. ALSO, this guy is pathological. Stay away from him. Reclaim your life. It will pay off in ways you can't comprehend right now. Early NC is really, really tough. But with each passing moment your power comes back! It truly does. I know because I've done it!! Please do not contact this person and do not allow him to contact you, no matter what happens do not let him back into your life. There is all kinds of help for you here. Help and healing and support. Good work so far. Keep it up. You will be better because of it. Sending the good vibes for strength and peace. sincerely (finally slowing way down from) spinning

spinning

Mar 22 - 1PM (Reply to #2)
miloka
miloka's picture

thanks

Today has been really hard. I have not and will not contact him. And I know in my heart he will now leave me alone. I am so grateful for your support. Feeling all alone in the world.
Mar 22 - 1PM (Reply to #3)
spinning
spinning's picture

Miloka, you're not

alone...that's what makes this community so wonderful! Stay here and read and get it out. I'm glad you're here though I'm sad we're all here because of really whacked out disordered nutjobs... ...You will feel better. I know this. Hang in there and big hugs to you! You are at the right place for help, healing and support. sincerely (finally slowing way down from) spinning

spinning

Mar 23 - 8AM (Reply to #4)
miloka
miloka's picture

my bad

On the day this happened I found out he had just opened a facebook account. I invited him to be my friend...fed his ego. This morning I went into his email, the one he did not hide, gave me the password to and deleted the invite. Wow I am feeling crazy. Hurts that I am all alone and he is making her into the new me. The secondary. I also see she has blocked me from looking at her in facebook. I need another lecture. wow embaressed to even be saying this.
Mar 23 - 8AM (Reply to #5)
miloka
miloka's picture

I caught the invite before he

I caught the invite before he saw it.