Hello New Here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 2 - 8AM
Allergic2Narc
Allergic2Narc's picture

Hello New Here

I'm new here but not new to narcissists. My mother was one, a very abusive one, and my ex husband is one. My ex is so bad that he makes my mother look like a saint. I've been reading this board for awhile but decided I'd join and post. I'm now divorced from my exN husband and am NC with him. He still to this day smears me and his kids. It's heartbreaking to see my kids go through it. They finally went NC on him as well and you all know the worst thing you can do to a Narc is ignore them. He's livid that my kids ignore him so he trashes them, too. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello.

Mar 2 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Hello

NC is our friend! Welcome . Idealk
Mar 2 - 9AM
IncognitoBurrito
IncognitoBurrito's picture

Hello!

I'm new, too, but have been lurking for a while. This forum is really picking up.
Mar 2 - 9AM
spinning
spinning's picture

Welcome, Allergic...

...though I'm sorry that yet another good soul has ended up here. Great work on the NC; don't let the liar and his phoney lies get to you. I send you the good vibes. sincerely (still trying to stop) spinning

spinning

Mar 2 - 8AM
Sergie41
Sergie41's picture

warm welcome!

Very good to read you're NC! That's a proud gigantic step for all of us. For your children as well. The reality of the fact that anyone you care for has such a destructive disorder is never an easy one to come by. Keep up the good ol NC and continue to support your children on their healthy choice as well