Tell me his birthdate, i am serious.

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 30 - 11AM
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

Tell me his birthdate, i am serious.

Please read the below, i cant stress this enough, the link and coincidence is too much. You will be amazed that most of the husband/ bf/ partners etc we are saying here their birthday is on August, in other words born to be a leo. If not, i am VERY sure, some parts of his birth chart would contain some leo element, trust me on that, i will show it to you. This is not about supertisious or what.

You will find this familiar:

"The woman who wins his favor moves instantly to center stage. The spotlight is on her, she radiates in the bright circle of his admiration. It's a heady experience to have a Leo lover. Then suddenly the lights are turned off, the curtain falls, the play is over-and she doesn't know why. And he won't explain. Most likely, it's because Leo was in love with a mythical creature of his imagina¬tion-a beautiful adoring princess completely ful¬filled by him. When the real woman supersedes the myth, Leo gets on his white horse and rides off. Leo man likes a woman to cater to his every whim. Yet he would be surprised to hear himself described as demanding. He doesn't see himself that way at all. He thinks he is openhearted, trust¬ing, asking nothing but what he is entitled to. If told that he sometimes asks too much of those close to him, he simply wouldn't understand how. After all, why should anyone refuse him? In pleas¬ing him, they please themselves. A true democrat, he believes everyone is equal-equally ready to serve him.If this sounds like an overweeningly self-assured type riding for a fall, look a bit closer. Underneath Leo's surface majesty is a sensitive, vulnerable man who needs reassurance-and praise. Praise is as necessary to him as food and drink."

Everybody lets contribute, we might see a link, most of them are born in August.

Jul 21 - 2AM
Im_always_fine
Im_always_fine's picture

The X NARC/pimp and EVERY

Jul 20 - 6PM
NoMoreFreakBoy
NoMoreFreakBoy's picture

Mine was...

Jul 21 - 2AM (Reply to #31)
Im_always_fine
Im_always_fine's picture

Separated at birth? :D

Jul 20 - 6AM
whitecastle (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Perhaps you should check the

Jul 21 - 5AM (Reply to #29)
Learningthehardway
Learningthehardway's picture

Also...

Jul 20 - 5AM
Learningthehardway
Learningthehardway's picture

Mine was a Sag.

Jul 20 - 4AM
Quixotic
Quixotic's picture

Total Reverse

Mar 19 - 9AM
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

find from here

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal Discover any leo/ scorpio in his chart. Astrology, horoscope has some influence in a person. Believe it or not want to accept or not, over the years some people have alreay relaise how it has link to human behavior. No hard feelings saying it must be like this, but exploring the possibiliy. I let you know unless you have to read it by yourself. Read about leo/ scorpio man, you will know what it's all about. Give yourself a chance to expose some information. Many laides on this website (under leo/ scorp sections)is suffering the same problems like us. Just like we are suffering just like them. The same. http://sasstrology.com/2006/12/how-to-win-scorpio-back-after-you-have.html/comment-page-27#comment-138613
Mar 14 - 9PM
realitycheck
realitycheck's picture

Tell Me His Birthday!

Okay, I'm laughing so hard, mine was a Scorpio and proud of it. On our first date, after 20 years he told me how he loves with all his heart and gives himself completely. Oh yah, he forgot to tell me how much he takes, demands, expects, and wants. He never gave me anything, no wait, he gave me a rock and two old coins! I gave him so much it's embarrassing to even think about. Money, clothes, dinners, paid his bills, flew to see him, and gave him all the sex he wanted. I almost forgot the wine and beer I always bought before I went over to his house! I was such a fool. However, writing this makes me feel better. XO
Mar 19 - 9AM (Reply to #24)
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

Check this out, you might thank me:

lol great, we shared the same misery. yes i know what you have been tru, the greatest and the worst. Check this out, you might thank me: http://sasstrology.com/scorpio-man-woman
Mar 13 - 3PM
TLSM
TLSM's picture

L E O ! ! ! WOW...I discovered this a month ago too!!!

Yup my Ex Narc-ass is a Leo. Totally believe this...But obviously not all narc's will be Leo's.
Mar 19 - 9AM (Reply to #22)
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

promise

Hey google about leo man breakup demanding etc. Just find some leo man anything. I promise you will laugh and be amazed how other ladies go through exactely what you did. Got time i will dig out my findings for you too.
Mar 12 - 3PM
It'sAllAboutMeNow (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

It's too general....

My exN is a Scorpio. while Scorpios are the toughest of signs to deal with I just think that these characteristics heightened his Narcissistic ways. I think if a general poll was taken, I doubt most Narcs would consist of Leos and Scorpios. People become Narcissistic due to neglect or over praising during their childhood, usually by age 5. Aquariusgal, while I can see your point, I just think there's just more behind it psychologically. I am also Aquarius myself by the way and I believe that astrology has some truth to it but life experiences mold us as well.
Jul 20 - 5PM (Reply to #20)
RedMist
RedMist's picture

Little spooked mine is a

Mar 19 - 9AM (Reply to #19)
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

you gotta

Hey you gotta and undesratnd what i wanna translate here. Yes not all NARC is leo/ scorp. But if you ladies read up, leo/ scorp tend to have greater tendency to be. The possibiliy is definately there and higher.
Mar 11 - 8AM
awakening
awakening's picture

He wants to be a lion, but just a goat

1/9/79--Capricorn.
Mar 19 - 9AM (Reply to #17)
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

too bad for him

haha lol this is just funny, your title, i like it the way the sarcastic works.
Mar 11 - 6AM
storiesmom
storiesmom's picture

sign

birthdate 6/6/53 Gemini
Mar 10 - 11PM
fooled no longer
fooled no longer's picture

They come from all signs.

They come from all signs. MINE IS AN AQUARIUS AQUARIAN MEN ARE COMMITMENT PHOBIC AND CONTROLLING AT THE VERY LEAST. MY father. mine is an F...ing Areswipe Aquarius NARC
Mar 5 - 7PM
Hope
Hope's picture

Birth Sign Genini

My XN (a recent boyfriend or man friend as I called him as he is too old to be called a boy) was a Gemini, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. But you might be onto something here. There are also two other Birth signs, they are called a moon sign and an ascending sign, you need to know the exact time of birth to get the other two signs. My XN husband was a Virgo.
Mar 4 - 9PM
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

LEO man experience others have

I have dated a Leo man and it was not a pleasant experience. He was the most selfish man I have ever dated. Not only selfish but controlling and unyielding. Narcissistic and mean when angry. Yes, they are very charismatic but after that watch out! they are not loyal, they are always on the prowl looking for someone to conquer, that's the part they live for and will use all their charm and prowess to get what they want. http://www.compatible-astrology.com/leo-men-are-selfish.html Those with Moon in Leo are emotionally expressive – some might call them drama queens (or kings). They’re soothed in the spotlight, which for their loved ones can be at times wildly entertaining, and at other times utterly overwhelming. There’s an early compulsion to show off that can lead to artistic achievement and winning all the popularity contests. But if left unchecked, this natural desire to be center stage could lead to a melodramatic personality that drains others. http://astrology.about.com/od/signsofthezodiac/p/Moon_In_Leo.htm
Feb 28 - 9PM
AquariusGal
AquariusGal's picture

Ladies please give me one chance to know

Ladies please give me one chance i wanna know this: I know what all of us have/ had been through. I know i really do know, so i am not trying to funny or superticious or whatever, but believe for once, try this out: (we have nothing to lose out anyway) http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal Based on my eperiences in life and multiples endless research and analysis from people around me, this hasnt been wrong. Horoscope might be pretty new you most of you, you have to believe me for once and read it (i cant show my eagerness and cetainty until you ladies try and read for yourself. Just once.) I have analyse this much to realise and conclude that most NARS have either SCORPIO or LEO in their chart. Yes some of you are aware cos you read before scoprios are loving and passionate, but are you all aware that they are poccessive, cant seems to trust, demanding, expolsive temper, and once wrong nothing can be done etc is also part of their character? Research more about Scorpios and Leo, i am not say all will be/ have to be this two, BUT they have quite high a tendency for they are much of having these traits as part of their character. You see i wish to be wrong, I REALLY REALLY WANT IT TO BE WRONG!!!!!! but reality set in and teach me and FORCE me to learn, i have seen endless leos (born in august) being self centred, demanding, only want attention, proud, everything. Either go google: "scorpio/ leo man breakup", you will see SO many other women like us, experiencing and complainting the same thing EXACTELY SAME like us decribing now.
Feb 28 - 8AM
CougarBabe7
CougarBabe7's picture

Leo

My 3 exNarcs are: One Leo, one Scorpio & one Libra. My exBorderline: Virgo My exAnti-Social: Taurus Figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. LOL Have a great day all! ♥
Feb 27 - 10AM
BATGIRL
BATGIRL's picture

Mine is a Leo

The BAT is a Leo.
Feb 5 - 1PM
ewa
ewa's picture

I think we can not

I think we can not generalize here. Mine was end of June :).
Feb 2 - 4AM
becsta777
becsta777's picture

Capricorn here too...

He was a cap and I did his whole chart and there was no leo in it. My ex Husband is a Taurus...he was pretty narcy and I dont remember his chart I have to say, I've had bad experiences with earth sign men. One of my earliest boyfriends was also a narc and a Virgo and my father is a narc and virgo too. I am really attracted to earth sign men! I am a gemini and I think they must seem so grounded compared to my airiness.
Feb 1 - 9PM
booboo35
booboo35's picture

My ex narc was a capricorn!!

My ex narc was a capricorn!! lol xx

STAY STRONG!! XX

Feb 1 - 6AM
Scotchy71
Scotchy71's picture

hmmm

mine is a sag, born in November..don't think it matters really...as Brieses said...a narc is a narc is a narc.....
Feb 1 - 6AM
venuslovedpluto
venuslovedpluto's picture

Ok so

....maybe I'm the Narc then.
Jan 30 - 4PM
Hearts544
Hearts544's picture

My N was a Virgo! That is

My N was a Virgo! That is crazy that so many N's do tend to be August bdays. Crazy!!