(((((Blows Horn)))) The Narcissist are Coming! The Narcissist Are Coming- How do you know when the Narcissist are coming?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 5 - 5AM
ImStrong
ImStrong's picture

(((((Blows Horn)))) The Narcissist are Coming! The Narcissist Are Coming- How do you know when the Narcissist are coming?

When they us e Names like Perv..Gs for Gstring

The N I had use to call me 112 yr old because I was only seven years older than him..

The OW name is the moon..because her pssy is so good like the moon..he loves the moon..it shares his darkside I guess

Straight to the moon he will go not heaven..

Ntice the choose of words ad belittling these guys use on you beautiful women..notice the bullying..

Really notice how they come only to you for a quick fix..validation..

Because to them exs always come back..I mean always..so by you enabaling and enforcing NC upon him..he cannot libe for a mini sec with that..that is why he must come to you for validation..a quick fix..

So now you are safely back as his supply in his head..

Because if you was really gone you wouldn't speak to him right..right..

They test you ..consistently..a test against will..

He needs to be clear that you are still there ad when NC is broken..you unfortunately confirm it instantly..

That is why these Demon prince leaves you hanging when they hook you for a date..to come over..to ask you out ..anything..

They Hook ..line and sinker you and go on there marry way s if you did not exist again..

We need to fully learn that dabbing back in that pit for another taste of that sweet ..sweet N pie..will only give us the worlds hottest pepper rather than pie..

You dip your finger in scortching heat..and you lick it every time..

When you realize that your eating the worlds hottest pepper ..instead of eating that sweet pie..You are then healed

But as soon as we continue to dip and dab and confirm and play with it..we will get burned..

He calls you a perv huh..a G string huh..

Well know tht this 112 year old is fed up with the name calling and play on our age and sex..Its time to cook up a next meal..

Jan 5 - 5PM
Deidre99
Deidre99's picture

haha ''perv.'' I heard that.

haha ''perv.'' I heard that. are you talking about me? hahaha! imstrong? you ROCK. That's all I have to say today...thanks for posting this. :=)
Jan 5 - 8AM
desprathousewife
desprathousewife's picture

You said it girl :)

I thank goodness that I stuck to my guns and reported his every contact which lead to his being locked up each time. Looking back I don't know how I did it, but I'm so pleased I did. Hopefully he will realise there are consequences with this lady if he so much as dares to attempt to try to suck me back at any point in the future. Thanks Imstrong, that has reminded me how empowered I feel by having stuck to my guns. There's no Narcs on this girl any longer. May auld aquaintants be forgot.....forevermore :)
Jan 5 - 6AM
jen79
jen79's picture

Amen sister

I so loved this post! Yes stop with all the name calling, bs hoovering, to keep you as a backburner supply!