My idea for a book...

110 posts / 0 new
Last post
December 12, 2010 - 6:46pm (Reply to #9)
jen79
jen79's picture

cherry!!!!

LOOOL, thank you sweetie!!!! Where are these guys hiding??? Cherry, I hope in some years we will have a chat about only kids and breastfeeding lool.
December 12, 2010 - 6:58pm (Reply to #12)
apple
apple's picture

P.S.

I don't think they have been hiding. I think you haven't been paying attention because you've been a little preoccuped with Narcface. lol I bet you dont even pay attention. lololololololo's
December 12, 2010 - 7:00pm (Reply to #13)
jen79
jen79's picture

true cherry

I am not seeing anyone...I was so occupied with narc...We have to open our hearts again for the new possibilities!!
December 12, 2010 - 6:54pm (Reply to #10)
apple
apple's picture

Jen!

lolololo's OR how naughty our kids are and what we are gonna do to make them behave. It's just around the corner for us girly. I can feel it!!! AND the best part... It WON'T be with a Narc/psychopath. lol
December 12, 2010 - 6:56pm (Reply to #11)
jen79
jen79's picture

cherry!!!

Yes around the corner, I can also sense it, and yes it will be with some totally amazing, the full package, totally nice guy, totally sexy too, totally caring and loving, and totally crazy in love with us!!!! LOOL. Its already done...he is waiting.
December 12, 2010 - 12:32pm (Reply to #5)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

So pathetic isn't it?

One time I had this Narc woman who works for my father say that monica lewinsky came into the business and she said, oh she was quite plain and ordinary looking. She looked like, hmmmm let me see, like she was having trouble thinking of someone who is plain and ordinary and she finally says: like you. This cracked me up cuz first of all, she was not attractive herself, and secondly who would insult someone right to there face like that? I don't consider myself unattractive so, these comments are clearly designed to hurt and insult and keep you down and they seem to often come from those who have their own looks issues. My XN/P was far from perfect in that department, yet he had something to say about everyone's looks. What an ass is all I can say. God bless, Goldie
December 12, 2010 - 4:24pm (Reply to #6)
jen79
jen79's picture

I know that now too

Only people who have issues with their appearance, make such comments. Its so childish and immature, I will never ever accept a person in my life again who displays such a behaviour.
December 12, 2010 - 4:34pm (Reply to #7)
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Amen Jen!!

The first time will be the last time!! Honestly for the first few months, I was so stunned and shocked by his behavior, on some level I thought it was all some kind of a joke. It was a joke alright. The good news is that we don't ever have to go through this again. God bless, Goldie
December 12, 2010 - 6:15am
onwithmylife
onwithmylife's picture

cherry blossom

His thoughtful comment was gee, i wish you had bigger breasts, several years later did apologize, or your butt is widening,mind you he had a blubbery body himself but what the heck just criticize someone else so I do not have to examine myself...............