Goodbye, Friends

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nov 17 - 9PM
helldweller
helldweller's picture

betteroff

I missed what happened, and I am sorry I did. You are majorly freaking cool and a bouy of freaking sanity in this wacked out sea of nuttiness that these people populate. Don't go. I went, too, a few weeks back, and if you need to take a break take a break, but we will be here with laurel wreaths for your beautiful head when you come back. I love and thank and bless you, beautiful girl!
Nov 17 - 9PM
helldweller
helldweller's picture

betteroff

I missed what happened, and I am sorry I did. You are majorly freaking cool and a bouy of freaking sanity in this wacked out sea of nuttiness that these people populate. Don't go. I went, too, a few weeks back, and if you need to take a break take a break, but we will be here with laurel wreaths for your beautiful head when you come back. I love and thank and bless you, beautiful girl!
Nov 17 - 8PM
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

wait a minute....

is better off leaving??? why?????
Nov 17 - 7PM
Janet
Janet's picture

Dear Better Off

Please reconsider. You have been here for a LONG time and have incredible insight. I value your posts and your wisdom. I truly hope you will stay. We are together on this site. We often say how differently we would act if we could go back in time. None of us chose to get tangled up in a mess. It happened. I am just betting that none of the women or men who were the "other woman or man" set out to be that. It happened. Is it "immoral" to let children around these guys? No one here WANTS to make a decision they will regret but it has happened to all of us in one form or another. Peace. J

Peace. J

Nov 17 - 6PM
almostlydia
almostlydia's picture

GEESH, WTF now????? another

GEESH, WTF now????? another one of the most wonderful people here run off because of what??????? I am at a loss but I would like to freaking know. You know I am pretty free with the F word but the GD word I keep for emphasis on the stupidest things in the whole freaking world. When Mom says the GD word everybody stops dead in their tracks. And God dammit now. Better off has been here as long as I have I don't even know how long but she is one of us. And FY to whoever got their freaking panties in a roar over something they didn't want to hear. FY again. We all have bad days, sometimes we don't answer with the utmost diplomacy because we are struggling too. Grow the Fuck up whoever because this is a fucking hard road to repair from and make it back. I don't know what prompted this but I can imagine. Better off has always been there. Please, Betteroff do not leave like this. almostlydia

almostlydia

Nov 17 - 5PM
gettinbetter
gettinbetter's picture

but wait wait wait

Ive been waiting for you to tell me my psychic cords are just fooey! You do know I was joking right:) Ive been looking forward to you telling Im nuts! LOL. Dont go
Nov 17 - 8PM (Reply to #8)
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Betteroff

I am going to do everything I can to keep Betteroff here. She has been an integral member of this board since Day 1. I have been trying to get her to agree to be a Moderator for months now. For those of you wondering what happened, please refer to the thread: "Should you blame the other girl" I am only pointing this out to you so you understand what's going on. There should be no further debate on this topic as it is pointless and should never be brought up again. Thank you for your cooperation.
Nov 17 - 11PM (Reply to #9)
Mariline
Mariline's picture

Lisa, I am going to write to

Lisa, I am going to write to you, even if I have been told I "should not". And it hurt me as I consider you to be a friend. Better off. I understand you perfectly. Do not go away. There is people who needs you here. I have always read you and I need your strength. I have not read the thread but I already guess and I can understand more than you imagine. More than you imagine. Please stay. Ask for my email to almostlydia or faithinthefuture but please... I do not want to lose you. And all the others.......if you have no intention to grow up. you will never heal. ((((betteroff)))
Nov 17 - 5PM
better off
better off's picture

If anyone wants my email

If anyone wants my email address then can ask Betty for it. This is my last post.
Nov 17 - 6PM (Reply to #6)
anonymous
anonymous's picture

I know how you feel

I know how you feel. I too haven't posted as much as I used to after I was called abusive and kept getting triggered by someone's refusal to take advice when she was the one who asked for it. I hope we can correspond off line Better Off. You're awesome and you've helped me so much.
Nov 17 - 5PM
MovinOnUp
MovinOnUp's picture

Better Off

I don't post much, but I enjoy reading your posts and hate to see you go. But I'll respect your decision also... and just add that I hope you change your mind and double back someday soon. Take good care of yourself, and many thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Nov 17 - 5PM
NancyM
NancyM's picture

Better off

I was afraid this was going to happen after some of the discussions, and know how you feel, but respect your decision. You have been an amazingly valuable member to the board, and I would personally like to thank you for all the wisdom, humor and support that you have given to others while here. Best wishes and sending my love to all your future endeavors. Nancy xoxoxo

Nevergoback

Nov 17 - 5PM
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

HUH?

Whats going on?... I hope you're okay... Please feel free to get my email from Betty if you ever need to talk - I'm on FB too...don't know what's happening but will respect your decision... Hugs...
Nov 17 - 4PM
onwithmylife
onwithmylife's picture

Better Off

You are wonderful and were so helpful to me in my time of crisis, you helped me see the light and how the En was shifitng blame onto me for my meeting the guy for coffee, would love to exchange emails if you want so i can keep in touch with you,let me know onwithmylife.............