**warning** this may distress you

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 31 - 8PM
Alive
Alive's picture

**warning** this may distress you

I would like to highlight this court case involving a Narcissist. I was reading on how 'serial' killers for example Ted Bundy, were maybe narcissists. After researching on serial killers, most of them are. This is one of the most intense piece of reading that i have ever come across. Please do not be alarmed, i want to highlight a narcissist and more importantly their victims.
^ BBC NEWS | UK | England | Merseyside | Son gets life for killing parents

Jul 14 - 1AM
mrlin (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

deleted

xoxoxo
Nov 1 - 3PM
jaycee
jaycee's picture

speaking of Scott Peterson

I followed the disappearance and investigation of Laci Peterson's case. I was amazed at how smug Scott was through it all. He made me sick. When it was ever revealed he was calling his mistress the night of Laci's vigil, I thought i was going to vomit. Not to make light of such a tragic event, but my girlfriends always say, well, at least your still alive, it could be worse. They always say my hN is a psychopath like Scott, and would probably be on the phone with ow while he were at my wake, God forbid, I ever died. And it is true, these narcs are psychopaths and care for no one but themselves. how sad, how utterly sad, I still think of Laci and her unborn baby often, and pray they are happy together in heaven. Jaycee

Jaycee

Nov 1 - 8PM (Reply to #10)
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

scott Peterson

Is exactly like my husband. The golf obsession, the distance. Shivers! The way Scott acted is exactly how my H would have acted. I think the only difference is my H is slightly better looking. Well, on the outside my H would have been more camera ready. Shame, on them!
Oct 31 - 8PM
Alive
Alive's picture

let's

try again, Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 June, 2005, 14:52 GMT 15:52 UK E-mail this to a friend Printable version Son gets life for killing parents Brian Blackwell used his parents' credit cards for a spending spree A public schoolboy who admitted killing his parents before using their credit cards to fund a £30,000 spending spree has been jailed for life. Brian Blackwell, 19, stabbed his father Sydney, 72, and mother Jacqueline, 61, at their home in Melling, Merseyside, Liverpool Crown Court was told. Their bodies were found in September 2004, weeks after the attack. Blackwell admitted manslaughter with diminished responsibility. He suffers "narcissistic personality disorder". The court was told a post-mortem examination revealed his parents had been killed at their home some time in July 2004. Brian Blackwell's parents hoped he would become a surgeon What is narcissistic personality disorder? Blackwell was arrested at the home of his girlfriend in Childwall, Liverpool, in September 2004. An only child described as an "exemplary student", he had studied A-Levels at the £7,000-a-year Liverpool College and was weeks away from starting a degree in medicine at Nottingham University. Blackwell's personality disorder meant he fantasised about unlimited success, power and brilliance. He falsely claimed he was a professional tennis player and applied for 13 credit cards in his father's name to fund his fantasies. Decomposed bodies After battering and stabbing his parents, he went on holiday to the US with his girlfriend Amal Saba, where his excesses included spending £2,200 on a three-night stay in the Presidential Suite of the Plaza Hotel in New York. When he returned home on 12 August he stayed with his girlfriend's parents claiming he was locked out of his house until his parents returned "from holiday". One week later, he learned he had obtained A grades in his maths, chemistry, biology and Spanish A levels and was accepted into Nottingham University. His parents' neighbours were originally not suspicious about their disappearance as the couple frequently went to Spain on holiday. The bodies lay undiscovered at the couple's home for several weeks But their decomposed bodies were discovered after a neighbour called at their three-bedroomed bungalow and noticed an unusual smell. Their extensive injuries led police to believe at first that they may have been shot. The couple had high expectations for their son, telling people he was destined to become "not just a doctor - a surgeon". David Steer QC, prosecuting, said there was nothing to indicate that he had premeditated the killings. He told the court that sufferers of narcissistic personality disorder typically flew into a rage if their fantasy world was challenged or threatened. Pathological disorder He said the killings could have been linked to the trip he was planning with his girlfriend. Mr Steer said Blackwell's rage may have been prompted by his parents discovering his travel plans and thwarting them. He described Blackwell as "a highly abnormal young man". We cannot begin to imagine the distress and pain that these terrible deaths have caused Det Ch Insp Mike Keogh Killer's fantasy life "It is also a diagnosis that is very rarely used for someone as young as Brian Blackwell," said Mr Steer. Speaking outside the court, Det Chf Insp Mike Keogh, of Merseyside Police said officers could "not begin to imagine the distress and pain that these terrible deaths have caused". "This has been a very tragic case involving the death of a mother and father, leaving the remaining family shattered," he said. "Throughout this investigation we have found almost overwhelming evidence of two caring parents who doted on their son Brian and had ambitions only for him to fulfil his undoubted potential." E-mail this to a friend Printable version BBC Liverpool Sport, travel, weather, things to do, features and much more SEE ALSO: Killer Blackwell's fantasy life 29 Jun 05 | Merseyside What is narcissistic personality disorder? 29 Jun 05 | UK Son denies murdering his parents 17 Jan 05 | Merseyside Murdered couple had been stabbed 08 Sep 04 | Merseyside Son quizzed over parents' deaths 07 Sep 04 | Merseyside
Nov 1 - 7AM (Reply to #8)
Anne_
Anne_'s picture

skydiver's murder

We have had quite a famous trial here in Belgium, were a woman was being accused of having sabotaged the parachute of a fellow skydiver. The victim and the murderer both used to be friends but were fallen in love with the same man. The murderer jumped together with the victim, seeing her fall to death. The victim had a camera attached to her helmet that registrated the final jump. The images of that camera were shown to the jury, they weren't released in the media, but you can imagine that a woman trying franticly to open her parachute and knowing very well that she couldn't be saved is something you will never forget. The murderer watched it too at the same moment as the jury and didn't show ANY emotion. It really struck me. some people just don't have any feelings at all....
Oct 31 - 9PM (Reply to #2)
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

Two words

Scott Petterson. Pschopath who 's wife and fetus got in his way
Oct 31 - 9PM (Reply to #3)
Alive
Alive's picture

Scott petterson

i will read tomorrow. Thanks.
Nov 1 - 8AM (Reply to #4)
wholeagain
wholeagain's picture

Scott Peterson

Yes that was a horrible, horrible story as well. You also might want to read up on the Menendez brothers, Lyle and Erik (also murdered their parents, in Beverly Hills). Happynow do you know if the "diminished responsibility" part of his sentence was because he was young or due to NPD?
Nov 1 - 3PM (Reply to #6)
Alive
Alive's picture

whole again

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article573094.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1 NPD. Diminished responsibility is one of three special defences contained in the Homicide Act 1957 which exist solely for the offence of murder. Where the defence of diminished responsibility is successfully pleaded, it has the effect of reducing a murder conviction to manslaughter. The three special defences of diminished responsibility, provocation and suicide pact differ from general defences in that they do not apply to all crimes and also the effect is to reduce criminal liability rather than to absolve the defendant from liability completely. Diminished responsibility is set out in s.2 of the Homicide Act 1957. There are three requirements of the defence of diminished responsibility which must be established by the defendant: 1. Abnormality of the mind 2. The abnormality must be caused by arrested or retarded development of the mind or any inherent causes or induced by disease or injury. 3. The abnormality must substantially impair the defendant's mental responsibilty.
Nov 1 - 3PM (Reply to #7)
Alive
Alive's picture

Please

read all four pages of the article. :)
Nov 1 - 9AM (Reply to #5)
blueeyes
blueeyes's picture

Menendez brothers- Wholeagain and Happy now

This case always comes to mind when I think of mt H! My H father who is in prison, and the BIGGEST Narc, always used to call the H's house when he was a teenager and ask for the "Menendez brothers" when his mom would answer the phone. This family is messed up.