'slaving away'

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 12 - 7PM
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

'slaving away'

lol...
i feel so much better today. i think i had a set back, but i'm ok now. you guys know i kind of have to talk to him, so i can't do NC, which i know sucks...
but i had to tell you about something funny he did.

N: 'my new boss is a workaholic, he expects me to show up to work at 9AM everyday. I'm going to have to SLAVE away'
Me: (softly coo-ing) Aweeeeeeeeeee what a poor poor baby
N: yeah, he's a workaholic
Me: most lawyers probably get up in the morning and go to work everyday
N: I'm going to have to slave away
Me: you're such a poor, poor baby

lol.... no anger nothing

how can someone pass the bar in two states and be SO stupid?

Oct 12 - 10PM
betty2020
betty2020's picture

I am contacting you off the

I am contacting you off the board. Please respond. only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

Oct 12 - 11PM (Reply to #21)
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

via email?

via email?
Oct 12 - 11PM (Reply to #22)
betty2020
betty2020's picture

Yes i just sent you mail

Yes i just sent you mail hun.. only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

Oct 12 - 7PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Yikes!!!!

Another Narc who hates his job. It's true I've had jobs I've hated... but sheesh... I thought being a lawyer was the Narc's vocation. Don't worry, the ex-Psych professor down in New Mexico (he's not at UNM, so you're safe) whined about "slaving away." He'd even say that he didn't like being a professor (turns out he was plagiarizing his father, except his father is capable of real discussions with his students) He said that all he wanted to do was write books and be a lecturer... preferably without those Q&A sessions, which tended to drive him psychotic. The ex-P got a cushy professor's job... he can basically set his own hours. He'd complain about how difficult it was to be a teacher... that he NEEDED students to console him, encourage him (i.e. NS) He can go complain to his parents. They're living with him.
Oct 12 - 7PM (Reply to #3)
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

you know...

it takes a lot of dedication to become an attorney. i guess he d&ded the idea... lol.. he always whines about being a plumber. brieses, because we will be co-habitating, and because he owes me money.
Oct 12 - 7PM (Reply to #4)
Briseis
Briseis's picture

I know that. I still don't

I know that. I still don't understand why you have to talk to him. Or cohabitate with him.
Oct 12 - 7PM (Reply to #5)
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

i'm not sleeping on a couch

i'm not sleeping on a couch while he gets to stay in the house. i needed to touch base with him about some things and wanted to tell him he couldnt be abusive while we lived together
Oct 12 - 9PM (Reply to #19)
Susan32
Susan32's picture

It's not safe

The only violence I saw the ex-P inflict during the D&D was slamming chairs... your P is FAR WORSE. He's hurt you before. There is no guarantee he won't hurt you again. To defend yourself, you really need your own place. You should NOT be at his mercy. Protect yourself. Find a place to live... but not with him.
Oct 12 - 7PM (Reply to #6)
better off
better off's picture

LOL

Fierflie... seriously? You told him he can't be abusive? Well that settles it then. Why didn't I ever think of that? I'm sure he made a note of it in his Dayplanner. Abusers don't generally ask your permission before they beat you with a belt, leaving bruises that last for three months.
Oct 12 - 10PM (Reply to #18)
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

better off

trust me!! he isn't going to give me a chance to ruin his life any more than i have. if he did anything, i would call the cops and press charges and with thos epics he'll lose his job
Oct 12 - 10PM (Reply to #17)
iAmMINE
iAmMINE's picture

*like*

>>>> "Fierflie... seriously? You told him he can't be abusive? Well that settles it then. Why didn't I ever think of that? I'm sure he made a note of it in his Dayplanner."

~~~ Keep Learning & Keep Healing ~~~

~~~~~ The best revenge is to survive and be victorious over it. Nobody can take from you what you don't give them.

Oct 12 - 7PM (Reply to #7)
better off
better off's picture

You're right about one

You're right about one thing, though... you should not be the one sleeping on a couch while he lives in the house. That's why you SHOULDN'T LET HIM MOVE IN. I'm a little confused about how his financial situation is such that he can't do anything but move in and he's not even paying you support yet. So what's gonna happen when he does have to pay it? Or maybe he's figured out how not to pay it, like..if you aren't alive anymore.
Oct 12 - 8PM (Reply to #8)
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

better off

i dont know why the hell he has to move in but he is imposible to try to talk to. i'm so not moving out though. i though about it. he;s not going to hit me or kill me, he's going to ignore me, which is great. he;s got tons of other girls to lure and manipulate. my time is done. AND I sleep with a loaded gun by my side. i was born in texas. he won;t touch me again without losing something valuable. i know him pretty well, he's not concerned about me unless he thinks i'll file that suite... he's not going to bother me.
Oct 12 - 11PM (Reply to #14)
Jewwell
Jewwell's picture

Fierflie - A gun? This is serious . . .

"AND I sleep with a loaded gun by my side" Please, Please listen to the others on this board -- this is an emergency!!!
Oct 13 - 4AM (Reply to #16)
ewa
ewa's picture

I agree with Jewwell. Listen

I agree with Jewwell. Listen to the others!!!
Oct 12 - 11PM (Reply to #15)
better off
better off's picture

Yeah, it's a bit of a

Yeah, it's a bit of a contradiction to say to trust you, he won't do anything, but you also sleep with a loaded gun. I mean... your pride and sleeping on a couch for a few weeks is worth this?? Oh, wait, I forgot, you told a psychopath not to abuse you anymore.
Oct 12 - 9PM (Reply to #9)
Briseis
Briseis's picture

You still "flirt" with him,

You still "flirt" with him, talk to him like a lover in a little girl voice (your written words in your first post). Maybe the first part of your conversation was about him not abusing you again and the discussion of money he owes you. That part of the conversation must have gone pretty well then? Better than the part you shared with us. You are dreaming and hoping, NOT thinking about personal safety. It sounds like you'd rather put yourself in extreme danger (by your history with him) than be safe. That's your choice, and we love you very much, even so. In concern for you, if anyone cares about you one little bit, they will not let you off the hook. Not to torture you. But to keep you thinking, keep your newfound healing on it's toes :) You wanted help and support, that's why you joined. Unconditional caring. Loving someone who is doing something INCREDIBLY STUPID means to continue to look out for their best interests. Not just pat them on the head and give them validation for their Narc being so awful and dense and Narc-ish to them. That's the kind of stuff that will help dig you your grave. I ain't gonna help, no way. I want you free, with REAL love in your life, not this wife beating child molesting pervert man-whore excuse for a human being.
Oct 12 - 10PM (Reply to #10)
kiwi10
kiwi10's picture

briesis

why on earth didn't his x's see this? why only me? his x's told me he never talked about teenagers with them, only me. WTF?
Oct 13 - 9AM (Reply to #13)
Used
Used's picture

fierflie

why on earth didn't his x's see this? why only me? his x's told me he never talked about teenagers with them, only me. WTF.....BECAUSE HE KNEW HE COULD.
Oct 13 - 9AM (Reply to #12)
MovinOnUp
MovinOnUp's picture

I agree 100% with briesis,

I agree 100% with briesis, Fierflie. But I'll tell you why I think he spoke of those things with you, and not the others. You were the most pliable and he knew he could get away with it. What barely raised an eyebrow with you, may have sent them running. Its simply a matter of boundaries. His other woman are of no concern to your friends here. We're worried about YOU. You're the one sleeping with a loaded gun, not them. I really, really wish you would reconsider your options and get the Hell away from this guy.
Oct 12 - 10PM (Reply to #11)
Briseis
Briseis's picture

I won't be derailed by a

I won't be derailed by a question like this. Maybe you'll derail yourself, it's easier to wonder about that question than wonder why on God's Green Earth you'll allow yourself to be anywhere near that wife beating child molesting low life. With all respect for you . . . I don't give a damn why his other victims won't admit he talked to them about his fantasies to molest children. Maybe they are too ashamed.
Oct 12 - 7PM
Briseis
Briseis's picture

Not sure why you "have" to

Not sure why you "have" to talk to him?