<<<<<<<MEMBERS NOTICE: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ>>>>>>

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 3 - 1PM
betty2020
betty2020's picture

<<<<<<<MEMBERS NOTICE: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ>>>>>>

Happy Sunday Everyone :)

I would like to let everyone know that effective Monday October 3, Lisa and I would like to welcome MsVulcan and Briseis to our forum as moderators. I have discussed this with Lisa in length and explained to her that i felt that i could not effectively moderate while i am working on the new website for all of you. I was feeling a tremendous amount of guilt for not being more active and I feel the it is not fair to all of you. I want to pour all my efforts right now into help build this new site for everyone so that you have the most comprehensive recovery network on the web today along with all the social networking tools that are available. This is a big job that requires much focus, time and energy. Lisa has been very busy writing the new recovery book, helping design the new site and working full time. Therefore Lisa and I have chosen two wonderful individuals that we feel will most beneficial to all of you so we can focus on the future projects.

As you know, MsV and Briseis have been with us for sometime and both have a lot of recovery time under their belts. They have tremendous wisdom and insight and we believe their strength will resonate thorough out the board on AAH. Also, with the launch of the new site we will be bringing MsV and Briseis over with us to moderate. AllAboutRecoveryNetwork (AARN) will have several different forums as opposed to just one that we currently have on AAH. We anticipate that as we build and grow our needs for moderators will increase and this gives everyone a chance to begin the process of this transition as well as give MsV and "Briseis an opportunity to work with all of you before we move to the new site. I will still be checking in daily and our new moderators will keep Lisa and I up to date with any pressing issues. So I am still here, just working behind the scenes. I am also still available through my Betty 2020 email address and for now if you need anything on AAH, this is still your contact email address.

I want to thank you all for the time, love and support you have all given me since the day I officially took over as moderator on AAH. I want to thank Lisa for having all faith and trust in me to give me the chance to work with you all. I know that you will welcome both MsV and Briseis with the same love and respect you have shown to me. We have an awesome community here and just a little info on the behind scenes; our forum membership has increase by 31.2% in the past months Yeahhhhh!!! So we are certain we are on the right track. That is tremendous! We are expecting the new site to grow even larger in numbers as we are covering so much more territory at AARN. When Lisa and I have everything in place on the new site we will begin the transition. This will be sometime in early December for our official launch.

Once again thanks to all of you and please give MsV and Briseis a big welcome and offering of support and encouragement. Their donating their time for a much needed cause and Lisa and I want to thank them personally as well. Stay Strong friends, live well and remember "only one way to go....Forward".

Lots of Love
Betty

Oct 4 - 6AM
faithinthefuture
faithinthefuture's picture

How Wonderful

for MsV & Briseis! And even more wonderful for all of us!
Oct 4 - 1AM
michele115 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

A Perfect and Winning Trifecta

Congrats to Brisis and Ms. V! And Betty, thanks for all of your efforts as well... Can't wait for the new site to launch! All the best.
Oct 3 - 11PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Congratulations!

Congrats to Briseis and Ms. Vulcan! Along with Betty, they're a triumvirate! Congratulations to keeping this board strong!
Oct 3 - 4PM
MsVulcan500
MsVulcan500's picture

Thanks, everyone!

I also am excited. I think the board has been really supportive and positive lately, and I am really enjoying seeing it all unfold. I am on most evenings, though I don't post real often. I find that most of the things I want to post have already been said by at least one of the other super intelligent members already. ((hugs))
Oct 3 - 3PM
naivenomore
naivenomore's picture

Excellent Choices

Congratulations to Briseis and MsVulcan! I have always noted how astute and wise your responses have been and I'm thrilled that you'll be coming on board with Lisa and Betty! What a wonderful quartet we now have. Also, thanks for accepting these positions.
Oct 3 - 3PM
wholeagain
wholeagain's picture

Congratulations Ladies!

The board and all of us are in good hands :)
Oct 3 - 3PM
Briseis
Briseis's picture

I'm so excited and honored

I'm so excited and honored and all that mushy stuff :)
Oct 3 - 3PM (Reply to #3)
Klarity Belle
Klarity Belle's picture

Congratulations Briseis

Your experiences, understanding of the trauma npd can cause and your own depth of recovery come through in your posts Briseis. You help to inspire so many here to empower themselves. I'm thrilled to hear you are on the mod team. ((((((Briseis)))))). Congrats to you too Ms Vulcan and Betty and Lisa it is wonderful that you now have such a 'tight' and experienced team here. :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "The deeper that sadness carves into your being, the more joy you can contain." ~ Kahlil Gibran "That which we do not confront in ourselves we meet as fate" ~ Carl Jung http://www.storyofmylife.com/KLARITY4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The deeper that sadness carves into your being, the more joy you can contain." ~ Kahlil Gibran

"That which we do not confront in ourselves we meet as fate" ~ Carl Jung

http://www.storyofmylife.com/KLARITY4

Oct 4 - 1AM (Reply to #4)
NancyM
NancyM's picture

Ditto to Briseis and MsVulcan

Great choice and know you girls have so much to offer. Congrats. xoxo

Nevergoback

Oct 3 - 2PM
Used
Used's picture

great news