New "woman"

64 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 8 - 1PM
Scoop
Scoop's picture

New "woman"

Ok so my wank stain narcs new supply looks like me , in fact she could be not my sister but a cousin or something . Now my thoughts on this is part of the objectfcation of a narc , they just replace the "woman" with another "woman " who looks a bit like her .. like buying a car get the same car but a diffrent model.Someone else said that the OW looked just like them , is there something in this ?..

Aug 10 - 2PM
agnesmurphy17
agnesmurphy17's picture

Different

Mine has different looking women. First wife was 13 years older than him. Next woman was 10 years younger than him & marriage was suggested but I think she did not accept. I was his same age and wife number 2. The woman who followed me was 8 years older than him & he asked her to marry him but she escaped. We all look different from each other. But, I think the common denominator is that the women are successful, physically-attractive, professionals, contribute money to the household, and, make him look good in public.
Aug 10 - 10AM
Happy1
Happy1's picture

when my N broke up with for

when my N broke up with for 3 months last year and dated another woman she looked nothing like me. I just wish I never saw her because she's forever imprinted in my brain.
Aug 10 - 5AM
naivenomore
naivenomore's picture

Trademark!

Awayfromhim, I love this quote: "She's got him and I've got ME!"
Aug 10 - 4AM
happydaysahead
happydaysahead's picture

Well..............

What if your N left you for an internet,coke whore with a felony on her record for drug possession and drug trafficking ?? She is like 10000000000000000 miles from what or who I am !! :( Oh, whatever !! They can have each other !! I am on to bigger and MUCH better thngs !! :)
Aug 9 - 12PM
Janet
Janet's picture

New gf looks NOTHING like

New gf looks NOTHING like me, but she is supply. She comes from a very rich well know family and those things are very important to him. Supply. makes my skin crawl. Peace. J

Peace. J

Aug 9 - 12PM
herlatestvictim
herlatestvictim's picture

we all look alike

My ex-N (lesbian) chooses women that look and act like her mother! When I met her mom, my jaw dropped because I could have been looking at my own mother. I could have been looking at myself. Several other previous women and her current gf all look like mommy dearest as well! We all look like each other at various ages and varying degrees of class.
Aug 10 - 12PM (Reply to #58)
helldweller
helldweller's picture

herlatestvictim

Yes, the psycho babysitter who can do know wrong but is not allowed in his house looks exactly like his mother, even having one green and one blue eye. Freaking sick.
Aug 9 - 8AM
NinjaGirl
NinjaGirl's picture

I had another narc as a

I had another narc as a boyfriend a long time ago. I was his first girlfriend. Both of his subsequent long-term girlfriends looked like me. In fact, eerily so. He's been with this last one for five years now, he's almost 30, she's in her mid to late 20's, and it still doesn't seem as though he's making any more to propose to her.
Aug 9 - 5AM
awayfromhim
awayfromhim's picture

In my case the GF does not

In my case the GF does not look like me at all. I am dark, she is fair. I am short, she is tall. I am normal weight, she is skinny. But the biggest difference is I am away from him and she's just getting started. She could be model pretty and all that jazz, but I've got the way better end of the deal - she's got him, I've got me.
Aug 9 - 9AM (Reply to #55)
betty2020
betty2020's picture

Bravo Bravo Bravo...I love

Bravo Bravo Bravo...I love this....xoxo only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

Aug 9 - 8AM (Reply to #54)
wholeagain
wholeagain's picture

Cheers to that!

Way better deal for you!
Aug 8 - 8PM
gigi9
gigi9's picture

When my exN husband cheated

When my exN husband cheated on me during our divorce while pushing/pulling me and "saying" that he wanted to make things work out....he cheated on me with a girl who looked very similiar to me and who works in the same profession as I.
Aug 8 - 6PM
Susan32
Susan32's picture

Putting woman in quotes

My ex-Psychopath professor replaced me with an older woman who looked very much like me. Short brown hair, dark eyes. Except she was a decade older than me (and 5 years younger than him) Isn't the usual Narc pattern to go after younger&younger women? Apparently not so here. Both the OW and I were kinda tomboyish... she even more so than me. The fact that she wore a tank top to the graduation picnic was BIG DEAL (I didn't go, but it was the talk of the town) One of my friends said that my ex-P was attracted to me because I "looked like a boy." I would dress in a tomboyish way, but I'd dress in a feminine way for concerts/lectures. When I went to concerts/lectures, I'd dress in an incredibly womanly way;flowery dresses, you name it... and my ex-P would look at me with utter hatred. When I first met the OW, she was dressed in a very masculine way. It was a pants suit. She and my ex-P looked virtually identical, and they acted like siblings instead of lovers. My ex-P seemed to go for very butch women.... when he wasn't getting supply from young men.
Aug 8 - 9PM (Reply to #50)
helldweller
helldweller's picture

Susan

Yes, again, he treated me like a boy. He "fell in love with" me when I had almost a crew cut but then complained about how "butch" I looked after I cut it short again, two years later, after the bloom was off the rose. I think, honestly, that he was attracted to me because I looked like I might be able to be one of the guys. It's interesting that he only introduced me to his friends and family after I had long hair, though.
Aug 9 - 9AM (Reply to #51)
Susan32
Susan32's picture

The boys are back in town

My ex-P could be incredibly homophobic while radiating gaydar. He'd say derisive things about gays... but he was an effeminate guy (who dressed in a masculine way) I have gay friends. He could've come out of the closet. As the saying goes "closets are for clothes, not for people." I remember being doubtful about him exuding tons of testosterone because he spoke in such a girly way. Besides, he was at a college where male students outnumber female ones, and male professors outnumber female ones.
Aug 8 - 3PM
betty2020
betty2020's picture

My exNs new supply is

My exNs new supply is identical in looks to me. Even the same profession. How bizarre. only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

only one way to go...Forward (tm?)

Aug 8 - 3PM
enoughalready
enoughalready's picture

other woman

Well- I hope I don't look like a stripper cause XN has been w/ one for the past year. He did tell his friend before he met his stripper gf that it make me look like nothing. XN's friend told me she had implants but looked like man but had a very tone body. Well- working your naked body in front of men, I wouldn't think you'd be morbidly obese. Anything that moves and has any female parts w/ implants-XN will take.
Aug 8 - 3PM
better off
better off's picture

He chose a "lesser model"

He chose a "lesser model" after me, which pissed me off and also made me feel better at the same time, lol. When I saw some pics of her on facebook, I was like...seriously? And she doesn't look like me. She had long dyed blond hair that was curled. Then some other time later I looked at some pics of her... and her hair was radically different. It was dyed and cut just like mine. Freaked me out. Any pic I've seen of her she had some major unbuttoning and cleavage showing though, definitely not my style, lol.
Aug 10 - 4AM (Reply to #42)
happydaysahead
happydaysahead's picture

I guess in my case..

My N "traded" me in for a DUMP truck !! LOL I am in such an I HATE YOU N mood tonight !!
Aug 10 - 5PM (Reply to #43)
Bella68
Bella68's picture

Mine traded me in for a 19

Mine traded me in for a 19 yr old!!! He's 43!
Aug 11 - 11AM (Reply to #46)
broken23
broken23's picture

wow bella you win. i got

wow bella you win. i got traded in for 21...but 19...nice.
Aug 11 - 7AM (Reply to #45)
MsVulcan500
MsVulcan500's picture

Ewwwwww!!!!

Ewwwwww!!!!
Aug 10 - 6PM (Reply to #44)
Happy1
Happy1's picture

That's just sick!

That's just sick!
Aug 8 - 2PM
Scoop
Scoop's picture

Yes the barbie women ! thats

Yes the barbie women ! thats it !.. its funny and terribly sad at the same time . Heere are my thought pattens over the OW , first thought was phew she isnt prettyer than me (shallow i know , ego filled bollocks but it ws my first thought ) Then i felt sick that he would be having sex with her in the bed we use to share Then i thought she must me smarter and more popular than me the kind of ice queen that will wind my narc round her little finger Then i thought she isnt super woman and he will find a way in to abuse even if she was Then i thought about how rubbish he was in bed ...hehehe And then i remembered my narc is a narc and she will suffer horribley so i kind of feel a sistership with her and that is a positive way to go about this . My narc will not change , he has no insight to his behaviour , in time the mask will slip and she will be D&D , i hope she is strong. You know the good thing is we share a very good friend and i will be able to help her when he starts . So was i envious ?... yes but not that much .I know what i know about a narcissist . 6 months nc has been a god send as i dont know how i would have delt with it if i was only a few weeks nc .
Aug 8 - 3PM (Reply to #33)
Used
Used's picture

woman

though he say,s he likes my type, i have seen his ex,s and none of them look like me or each other, the truth is he will go with anyone, and when he compliemented me i use to say, save your breathe, you have said it a million times to a million woman, so it is nothing special, trouble is i didnt relize that in the begin, but once i did if he compliemented me, i used to for f;;ks shut up, you are so boring, talk about repetious, once he said something once, he said it all the time, and one day he said something original[for him anyway] i said a new saying did you get a script out of your pocket when i blink, he looked crushed[wish he had been lol.
Aug 8 - 4PM (Reply to #34)
moonshine
moonshine's picture

this is cool

you are cool the way you shot back at him...i wish i could do that!!! Its all a script though...
Aug 9 - 6AM (Reply to #35)
Used
Used's picture

moonshine

that was part of why he liked me, i have always been verbally sharp, so i always had an answer, and when i saw him for what he was, i got sharper still and personal. but he used to say after he went off, that after a while he would think there all dumb fuckwits, i need to see name, i also have always had to use my verbal as a defence mechanism. so its second nature, the trouble is the more i was with him the worse i got, cos i do try to keep it under control, so i used to get so low after i saw him, b/c i only do it to people who have hurt me. so as you will guess, he hurt me with his pathological lies , the saying is . you can catch a thief, but you cant catch a liar.
Aug 9 - 6AM (Reply to #36)
moonshine
moonshine's picture

i did a bit

I too started doing that to him to protect myself after a while....but I did get sick of myself with those sharp words whenever i tried to do it. These were only few times. I wish I could have done more. I was angry and i have said things to him...but he takes that shit from me whenever I did it. When a situation came were we had to talk about my feelings...he knew that i liked him. He used that to his benefit. Once he said that "I love when a girl hates me". I was in shock for 2 days. Here I am sharing my love for him and he was talking about a girl at work who treats him pretty bad and he loves it?!! I am almost not talking to him (he comes and talks to me at work). I hope to keep him away from me by just being neutral. I dont understand what what they want.....
Aug 9 - 7AM (Reply to #37)
Used
Used's picture

moonshine

they want you to hate them, that is b/c deep down they hate themselves so ,1 they realydont believe all the love word.s cos they use them so freely it means nothing to them so if someone tells them they dont believe them anyway, its easier for them to relate to hate,and they love it. if i lost my temper, as i did once and hit him, he became aroused. yuk then told me he got off on it, in some cases this is how they have been bought up , to them it is passion it is fire, it is what they know. its very sad, and what makes it sadder for me i too was bought up knowing only violence and abuse, so his behavior was so familair too me, i felt i had come home, i am crying as ime doing this, as to understand this deranged man so well is depressing in the extreme, now ime away from him and my exh, i relize how toxic and terrible it all was i wont ever go in to a relationship or friendship again, concentrate on the passive life for my self cos i understand now why i attract, and am attracted to men of this ilk, its easier for me, as i am of an age where i dont care now biegn on my own.
Aug 9 - 9PM (Reply to #39)
moonshine
moonshine's picture

it is toxic..used

What you have written makes sense....he loved being hated....he only list the women on his "list" (who he loved and could not get)...and they all are the one who didnt want anything to do with him. They left him ...as he puts it. He does not put the girl he was with the longest as one of them in the list. He ditched her because she was less interesting. Even though i understand what you are saying about how you understood how sick of a person he was due your exposure to violence.....i think it gives you an edge among other victims. You were able give the same crap back to him. You were able to talk back right in his face. I was for the most part confused to why some one will talk to me this way....but...after learning his games ...I shot back a few times too. The last time i talked with him he said..."you are not interesting....you dont have stuff to do...you are always with me.....etc etc". I told him...mr. you dont seem that interesting as well. You dont do things outside as well......you would not understand if I start talking about abstract philosophies or books that I read everyday". he kept quiet.