"Cuddle" Drug

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 29 - 6PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

"Cuddle" Drug

http://psychcentral.com/news/2010/04/29/new-cuddle-drug-excites-partner-...

Too bad Oxytocin doesn't work on Pathologicals! It's what they use AGAINST US!

Apr 30 - 8AM
narcnarcwhosthere (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

the way i read this.........

is that ALL MEN ARE EMOTIONALLY DEFICIENT....even 'normal healthy' ones....lacking in empathy.... it has to be drug induced...jump started. this is not good news....or is it?...... now i feel even more validated in my resolve to isolate myself from that entire segment of the human race.........
Apr 29 - 11PM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

interesting

I had to lol, a group of 48 healthy males, (not crazy ones, I guess)! By the way, where ARE these males? ;) Can you imagine trying this with N's? The subject would overdose on the drug, I'm sure, at attempts from very frustrated researchers trying to get them to show any signs of empathy!
Apr 30 - 6AM (Reply to #2)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

right quietude

overdose... LOL Ns rarely and Ps never experience the bonding effects of oxytocin... and with Ns it doesn't last long and starts to bounce right off their neural pathways... we are the ones left bonded for months & months afterward ~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals Feelings buried alive never die. - Alice Miller
Apr 30 - 10PM (Reply to #3)
better off
better off's picture

Maybe they spray that stuff

Maybe they spray that stuff on us when we're sleeping...
May 1 - 1AM (Reply to #4)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

oxytocin

no... all the sex, the positive talk, the seduction & NLP gets OUR oxytocin going and BONDS us to them way beyond the point of sanity. Sandra Brown, MA talks about this extensively in WWLP ~~~~~~~~~ Moving Forward: Coaching for Victims Pathologicals Feelings buried alive never die. - Alice Miller