Amazed's story

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 4 - 1PM
admin
admin's picture

Amazed's story

I have recently learned that the guy I was dating and 'building a life with' was leading a double life, and complete pathological liar and as i have recently learned, is a professional con man and psychopath.

He has lied to me for years. I was ' the one for him' he texted me this daily. He asked me ' what about getting 'our house' not just 'your house' talked to me about getting a 'joint checking account' as an important step to 'building and preparing for a successful future together'

What is learned one day, when he ignored my texts for 10 hours, was that he had a full blown relationship with another woman. I found them in the car.

When confronted, she jumped in the car, and told me to take her to her house. I Told this woman everything, about my relationship with him.

I told her about how he was seeing me, and he dated me for over 3 years, and that he told me is was not seeing anyone else. He wanted to 'take our relationship slow' and wouldn't get together with me on the weekends because he was coming out of a divorce, and it was still kind of painful for him.

I hold her how he texted me sexual things everynight from her 'home' it was not his home but HER house he was living in, and that he left her house every morning only to come and kiss me at the office (Lisa I want to read your new book)

This man is such a complete liar, it is insane. Literally.

He told me he was going home everyday, when this was in fact a lie, he was going home to the woman's house. He lied about vacation he went on, he would move pictures of her around when I went to his house, and would put pictures of me up instead when I went to his housec(hiding hers).

But get this, when his 'other woman' or 'wife type' figure found all this out, she said this happened to her in a previous marriage (married to a cheater) took her 1 year of therapy to get over it, and couldn't believe it was happening again.

She vowed she was never getting back together with him, and that 'she or I would be the biggest fools' if we ever got back together.

Well he broke her down,, I would say, BRAINWASHED her, and told her that everything I said was a lie and now he is back in her life, and it is like he got away with murder.

I consider him to be a criminal for what he has done.

It is sick it just makes me feel sorry for this weak weak woman who would chose to live in denial, and believe all his lies, and open up her house to this psychopath.

Now that is scary.

Jan 8 - 11AM
cynthia (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

AMAZING

The pathology of my psychopath was VERY similar. I use the word diabolical too. I would love to have his live in GF listen to his voice messages that I have saved, but even if I gave her proof it would make no difference he would just brainwash her some more in her already weakened state. He would probably just tell her I was nothing but a whore to him and it meant nothing and you are the love of my life. They WILL self destruct eventually, I could easily pay his GF a visit and tell her everything, play my messages for her over the past three years and without a doubt his world would crumble but where would it get me? Would that cure him? Would he then love me, would it undo all the betrayal and pain endured from this man? I would rather just let him hang himself, for then I have power over him, knowing I could expose him at anytime, always looking over his shoulder wondering if another victim he destroyed will blow the whistle on him, let him live his double life in constant fear, that is my personal pay back to him. From reading on this site what happens when the GF is told, the end results are never what we want and it seems to only bring more pain to us the victims, his GF is another victim too, I wish I could open her eyes and take her out of that position she is in, she is living with a sexual deviated predator psychopath, but she believes he loves her or she wouldnt stay. What she doesnt know is he is not capable of love and that his love for her is all faked, I will not be the one to try and convince her of that, she will have to discover the truth just as I did that will be the only thing that will set her free.
Oct 7 - 10PM
NanC (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Double life?

These men are sick. My exN did the same to me. He was working out of town and came home on the weekends. Then he started "working weekends" so he couldn't come home every weekend. Come to find out, he had set up house with some other woman and her kids, meanwhile me and the kids are waiting for "daddy" to come home. These men are scum of the earth. Just be glad you don't have kids with your freak (unlike some of us).
Oct 11 - 11AM (Reply to #3)
Amazed
Amazed's picture

That is Unbelievable

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!,,how could someone possibly think they could get away with setting up another life like that,,and let alone be happy at doing it? That is unblievable NanC and Laura!!,,and to bring the healthy future of kids into it to,,what a jerk. I do not understand how they can violate someone and their boudnaries, and live a lie. I hope you have moved on, and are glad about it. How did you find out?!!!!!!
Jan 11 - 9PM (Reply to #4)
TexN (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Amazed

Sorry...Hadn't seen your post. I found out first, by him texting me, (after being together for 7 yrs he didn't have the balls to tell me in person), he texted me and said it was over and then, he asked to visit with our daughter and said he would be taking her to his travel trailer where he had it parked in the town he worked in. What he really did was take our 5 yr old to his new house he was sharing with his new gf and her three sons. Needless to say, my dd was completely confused with the whole situation and this woman calling her Daddy "baby"....
Jan 11 - 9PM (Reply to #5)
ForeverLearning
ForeverLearning's picture

The Children Are The Innocent Victims

I just can't stand how the children suffer in these situations. They are innocents and their world must be so confusing when they have a parent who tells lies. My heart breaks for your daughter but thank God she has you. Some children have neither parent to trust in. God bless and hang in there.
Oct 4 - 6PM
laura (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Amazed

Wow. Run like hell. It is sad to say, but she will have to find out the hard way.