Beachcolor's story

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 30 - 3AM
admin
admin's picture

Beachcolor's story

Hello everyone....I just found this site and I love it. I am several months into the end of my nine month "relationship" with my N. I finally got a good one in on him. You see, I realized early on that he was a textbook N. So instead of getting completely caught up with him I kinda started playing his game but acting clueless. He pulled all kinds of crap to set me off. Terrible and cruel things and I just acted like nothing ever happened......i never acknowledged anything, never complained and never demanded to know anything. I just kept my mouth shut and let him play his games. I was always loving and accepting of him. Im sure this drove him nuts.

My N had a big issue with money. From the start he would brag to me about how he could get women to do anything. He told me of how he would order his and his ex-wife's meals on seperate checks, he made her give him her paycheck and so on. He also said that women take him out for lunch and dinner and give him things just for the pleasure of being with him. He would say they had to pay the "penis bill". Do you see why I figured him out so quickly? So I decided early on that money was my line in the sand. I refused to pay for anything. I wouldn't make it into a demand I would just act as though I couldn't go out if I was going to have to pay. He bitched and moaned about it all of the time but he paid for every single thing during our entire ordeal. He made threats that he would leave if I didn't start paying for things and showing the world how much I loved my man via money.

So, how I got him good. One day (not so long ago I have to admit) he told me that he had been thinking about things and that being with me was full of disadvantages for him so he was breaking up with me (again, like Im not used to it by now). He said that he didn't want to be around my family beacuse they didn't like him and he didn't have to subject himself to such. This time I had grown bored of his crap so I said, "ok, it makes sense to me. Thanks for all the free stuff and the free sex.

OMG.....he was furious! He is so mad at me now that he can't function. I had to block him from my phone and my email. This weekend he drove by my house (over 45 miles away), saw a truck in my driveway and went to corner store and called me. He said "well, i thought you would wait a week before you moved on. I have a new girlfriend and guess what, she picks up the check. If you knew how to do that I'd still be with you"...and on and on and on until he hung up. I have to say that It felt soooo good to get a good lick in on him but now he is completely obsessed.

Word to the wise...don't piss your N off, they really can't deal with loosing. Now I have created a bigger monster....he's obsessed. And for what it's worth, I never used him for free stuff. I was very much in love with him. I wanted to spend my life with him, even after I learn what he really was. Now I have learned that is not possible for us. Im not willing to live the way I did during the time we were together. Life is too short to let a sick bastard ruin everything you've built.

Aug 12 - 6PM
AlabamaGirl (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

thanks

Silly me for asking to hear your story... here's your story!... I am so sorry to hear how this guy treated you...but you seem to have an amazing ability to rise above and not get emotionally sucked in to the game. You seem like a really together and strong woman. Go girl...