grossot's story

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 22 - 1AM
admin
admin's picture

grossot's story

The whole truth and Nothing but the truth

I'm finding it very helpful to tell stories and hear feedback. This is my story - it's long and painful to read so I understand if you just move on from here! It's helpful for me to write it out.

On Nov. 16, 2008 I found a text message on my husband's cell phone. It said, "I need it baby, I gotta have it. Gimme more. I love it. I need it. I want it."

God spoke to me that morning and said, "Get that phone in your hands." I've never snooped in his phone.

I crumbled. My daughter (age 4) was spending the night with a friend. I screamed, "What is this?" He threw back the covers and tore the phone from my hands, "I told you I was going to hurt you!"

I had never heard those word in my life. Things hadn't been good for 4 months prior to this. He was spending every friday evening and all day Saturdays with her, my daughter and her children. (All age 4). I was asked by my husband 4 months before this to work on Saturdays. Now I knew why. First he just started going to preschool functions with them then I found myself coming home to leftover dinner on the table with extra seats placed.

I kept my cool. I told no one. I was embarrassed. It soon turned into my husband making poor choices and taking our daughter to the gym so the sitter there could watch her and he could take his mistress' pilates class. It was all kept from me but 4 year olds tell their mommy everything. I had no idea she was being watched by someone I'd never met.

He began leaving the room when I entered it. Or when I was in a room he came into, he'd turn around and leave. This was so incredibly different than the charming, sensitive man I'd fallen in love with.

His mom told me, "They are using the children to date" NO. I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't accept that. 7 year marriage. 12 year relationship.

I found out about the affair and told no one but my mom who eventually told my dad and brothers. I wanted to work the marriage out. What did I do so wrong? I was having sex with him 5 times/week. When I asked him what I could do to be a better wife, he said, "you could come home from work, strip me down and devour me." He said, "remember when you crossed your arms when I tried to hug you?" This apparently made him feel unloved. Well, I was naked at the time and he had just finished telling me I should not wear a 2 piece swimsuit that summer:(

Time went by. I bought him candy bouquets and sent them to his work; I had every form of abusive sex he could dream up. I agreed to a threesome with another man - a long time fantasy of his.

Nothing was helping. He continued to tell me he didn't love me. He would never love me; he loved HER. He put her children's picture on our fridge and I was expected to keep it there.

Then, it happened; he got in the bath tub with our four year old daughter. He had not done this since she was in diapers. I didn't want to make a scene in front of her so I just sat in the bathroom and watched every move he made. I told no one - now I'm ashamed/embarrassed. He was totally nude and touching himself. Let it go - if you say anything now - you'll just look vengeful.

One week later, it happened again. I tried to leave our driveway so he and our daughter could have bonding time. I put the car in reverse but could not pick up my foot from the brake. "God, what's going on?" Nothing. I put the car in park and was able to get out. 5 minutes after I went in the house - he was preparing to get in the tub with her. I said, "I wish you wouldn't do this, she's too old for this." He said, "This will be the last time" and proceeded to get in anyway.

I started telling people about the divorce. This was his ego injury. He truly thought I would protect him forever. When he found out I had told one of his long time gal pals about it - he called me and threatened to take my daughter from me forever.

Obviously, the law is involved. He has locked me out of my own home, called the sheriff on my mother for coming to help me take some items of mine he had thrown into the garage. My father had called the sheriff on him several weeks prior to this because he was in my face and causing a scene in front of our daughter. My husband stripped down the scriptures from our walls that I had placed up as encouragement for me and proceeded to tell me they were lies, all lies, you are mean and spiteful. This was because I told two people of his inappropriateness with our daughter (there's more that goes with this - my daughter, at age 4, was masturbating to the point of climax and was unable to be redirected.). Also, I told the father of the boys my husband was spending a lot of time with. This father said, "my boys are having odd behavior, I found one of them kissing the other one's testicles in the bathtub and they've recently been thrusting each other from behind - naked"

I had to tell these people - my husband spends a lot of time with other people's children d/t his job. I scares me. My husband said, "What gave you the right to tell him" He was asking me why I told the mistress' husband about the affair and the bath tub incident?

I'm scared. I'm living with my mom and dad during the custody case. My husband wants her 50/50. I want him to go away and never come near us again.

Sound like a N to you?

Jan 26 - 11AM
Steph
Steph's picture

OMG! What a horrible

OMG! What a horrible experience for you and your daughter! What a sick sick sick man. I am sooo happy you are out of there. I so hope he never has access to you or your daughter again. I pray your divorce/custody battle goes in your favour and justice is served. I wish for you tremendous strength and safety and I am so sorry for the pain you have been through.
Dec 9 - 6AM
grossot
grossot's picture

Mr Hyde is back....

The last couple of emails: I'm sorry u r still hurt, if u ever want to talk i will still listen Just reminding u that if u still bank with (bank's name), u have the rewards points, if u need help, just let me know He might as well be talking to air. I'm not feeding him blood. As Barbara says, "the less attention you give it, the more insane it will make him!" I truely think he's delusional though. Or maybe he knows my attourney is filing motion for contempt for harrassment. I mailed to my attourney yesterday copies of emails from the last month and a half. I also emailed him pictures of the broken furniture I got back. http://hubpages.com/hub/Married-to-a-Narcissist?preview nolongercontrolled
Dec 9 - 6AM (Reply to #21)
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

agree

You shouldn't be subject to all of this, grossot. When an N is being "nice", that's the time to put your seat belt on because something is UP. Maybe he senses something different, and he's covering his bases. Either way, keep doing what you're doing. I do wish your atty. or a third party could filter your e-mails and just relay to you info. re: your child...
Dec 9 - 6AM (Reply to #20)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

grossot

ask your attorney what's TAKING SO LONG TO FILE HARASSMENT... ~~~~~~~~~ The truth will set you free... but first it will piss you off - Gloria Steinem Visit My Abuse Website
Dec 2 - 11PM
grossot
grossot's picture

I think I could just almost lose it

21 emails today they began at 9:41 am then 10:05, 10:06, 10:10, 10:26, 11:11, 11:18, 12p, starts again at 5:06.....and on and on and on. I responded a total of 8 times to the things I thought necessary such as "wow you think its better for dd to have to travel 30 min?" in my request to meet at mcdonalds as we always have which is exactly 1.8 mi. away from his home. So I have an email out to my lawyer, my mom, and the court appointed psychologist to ask their opinion. What do you all think? I haven't sent it to him yet. N, From this date forward you will only be able to contact me via email on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 8-9 pm. If you violate these boundaries, I will not contact or respond to you for one week. Should there be an emergency regarding the well being of , you will first contact @ . They will then decide if, in fact, what you are telling them is a legitimate reason to contact me; then that contact person will notify me of the emergency situation. This means your last minute schedule changes and place of pick up demands are to be made ONLY on the above listed times that I will be accepting your emails. Schedule changes and changes in pick up ARE NOT EMERGENCIES. grossot I had to give a friend at work my blackberry where I receive my emails, and tell her to hide it from me cuz I get so upset I cannot focus. And I need my phone on me at work. Why can't I just let it go? You want to know why? I'm afraid he'll "get me" on something.....he already told the judge he questions my parenting skills bc I don't communicate with him. Hot topics of importance today: did I wash my daughter's hair last night? and......... wait for it........... am i going to tell daughter Santa's not real. I don't answer; he asks many more times - still I don't answer. My dad said maybe just say "I wash my daughter's hair when it is necessary" idk.....sometimes I love this NO CONTACT stuff and sometimes I want to say F your NO CONTACT rule....I'm ready to let my foot make contact with his tiny little balls! http://hubpages.com/hub/Married-to-a-Narcissist?preview nolongercontrolled
Dec 2 - 11PM (Reply to #17)
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

umm

That many?? Isn't that harassment?? This guy is being allowed to continue to intimidate and terrorize. Is your lawyer on this or what? I wouldn't even talk to him anymore. Have your therapist write up a statement that says your PTSD is triggered by contact, so it must be limited between your lawyer or another party who can filter all his BS and communicate to you simple instructions regarding the pick up times of your child. Everything else is none of his damn business. I would talk to your therapist and lawyer about what could be done to negate any claims to your "bad parenting". He can make crap up, but when you have professionals backing you, it'll be hard for him to prove a damn thing. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. You are going to have to grow a VERY tough outer layer and try to let stuff bounce off of you for the sake of your well being. He's full of hot air...just like your daughter represented him in that picture...a big stupid sad balloon!
Dec 3 - 12AM (Reply to #18)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

grossot

I have to second quietude. See if your therapist will write a letter to your lawyer saying you're triggered and there must be another way. He's triggering you and HE KNOWS IT. And yes THIS IS HARASSMENT. Period. You need to go lean on your lawyer and make them do their job. There is NO WAY you should be putting up with this. Of course, document - report it - make sure everyone involved knows. And continue NO CONTACT unless its concrete BUSINESS ONLY stuff. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem
Nov 29 - 2PM
grossot
grossot's picture

whoa

Ok. is this strange? I've had 2 friends so far say they have gotten calls from bill collectors asking for my N's name! 1 of the friends had let me use her phone several months ago to call him so he couldn't see my phone # as I had not gotten restricted yet. So he saw her # pop up. But even if he thought it was my number, he never called it back at any time. The other was a long time friend of mine who used to let N stay at her place when he had military duty so he would be closer to base, once in a while. So he had her phone number from that. However, he never calls her either. The bill collector's of course would not divulge any information because they were not speaking with N over the phone, rather the person whose phone number they were given. I asked the bill collector's to take those numbers off of their list and gave them N's phone number. My mortgage lender is calling everyday. I gave them gf's and N's parent's phone numbers. My name is on the loan but court has ordered N to pay it since he threw me out of the residence. Also, can a spouse close a merchandiser's credit account? In other words, I had a charge card for a certain retailer and I went to use it the other day and was told by the clerk who called the credit company that my account was closed. N knows my SS# but the account was in my name. I had them look up my married and maiden name as I have taken it back. I don't remember closing it. I never really used it and there was no balance on it. Never get statements from it in the mail. Do creditors close accounts due to inactivity over a long period of time (~ 2 yrs.)? Am I over thinking? http://hubpages.com/hub/Married-to-a-Narcissist?preview nolongercontrolled
Nov 29 - 4PM (Reply to #15)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

grossot

you're overthinking send the mortgage lender a copy of the order with his information REGISTERED RETURN RECEIPT and tell them to stop contacting you. CC your lawyer. Creditors rarely close accounts This is proof your exSociopath was keeping track of allll those numbers... what an a**hole! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem
Nov 21 - 7AM
grossot
grossot's picture

Ellen

Every proffesional in our county is involved bc of the advocacy I've demanded for my daughter. But guess what? We don't live in a world where everyone is honest. So I have to be evaluated by a psych to see if I'm not making things up to get revenge.... Thank you for your comments. I do know...what I don't want to think. Children's services is WORTHLESS in my area. They 'checked out' the story about my FIL but his name whas not on record. IMHO they dropped the bomb. They had my daughter's case open for 30 days and siad 'its not illegal to get in the bath tub with your kid. Goodbye. I pray for my dd's protection every day sometimes throughout the day. she's had a difficult road. I've also prayed for the truth be revealed. He was 'holding her': She was 28 at the time. She's messed up. In and out of psych units...you know...its always that she's the crazy one who makes things up ... Isn't it great that (FIL) can forgive her? PUKE. We are all so abused by this man and his power in the church; we stood by and let it happen. Why? We'd be the crazy, sick one if we pointed out the inapropriateness. I guess for me the truth about this man( my FIL) was revealed to me when, after the accusations were made by me I saw him in a restaraunt. He attempted to glare at me but I locked eyes on his and would NOT back down. He did. That, to, says it all. No court will ever take that into consideration I aked Ns brother what happened to N as a child. He says he doesn't know. I do know N ran away when he was 6 and cops found him miles from his home. I aked his brother about that but all he said was 'dad whipped us and mom was depressed' Lots of denial and arrogance in this family. http://hubpages.com/hub/Married-to-a-Narcissist?preview nolongercontrolled
Nov 20 - 9PM
grossot
grossot's picture

Ellen

Sure. No. He was not touching himself in a sexual way. But his left hand was touching his genitals. Let me just say: I don't really know how to answer exactly - his hand was always there. At the time I felt it was something he would do around me - but not while asking for sex - just was always touching himself; it was just his nature. Also, please let me disclaim: I do not want to give anyone the wrong idea. As Barbara says: Pedophiles are narcs. Let me add Narcs are not pedophiles. I'm certainly not saying that its something all narcs do. In my recent enlightening, I realize my N had a lot of issues that he probably has never worked through and has no clue of boundaries because no one ever taught him (I'm not excusing him). My N has ALWAYS worked with children. From the time he was 14 (when I met him) his dream was to run his own daycare. Always volunteering in the church sunday school. Then became a one one aid for a child with special needs - working with the child at home for many years. Now, thanks to the mirroring that narcs play - he works in a nursing home (guess who else has for 3 yrs?! - BINGO - ME!) But of course still works with the special needs child. Perfect. He can't talk. He doesn't know right from wrong. But, while I'm on the subject - does anyone know? I always thought pedophiles targeted a certain age group and always the same gender? Yes, he spends lots of time alone with the two boys. Their father is diligently reporting information to his lawyer. I can't get into that in detail. The boys are physically safe. Emotionally - NO! The boy's parents' are divorced as of this week. IDK what to tell ya Ellen - In my heart of hearts I honestly do not think my N has physically touched my daughter that way. But I do think he could be grooming her and I know for sure he does not understand boundaries - and no one can tell him different. His father was accused by my N's female cousin (who was 14 at the time) of inappropriate touching. I say it like this because that's how it was explained to me. N's father said (when I first met him) "I had to go to the hospital (psych) and take care of that." Then several years later (before my d&d, N's dad and family were at our house and the same cousin sat on his lap and he was 'holding' her in front of everyone who knew the story!!!! His wife told him that was inappropriate and he ignored her. I'll take "Lack of boundaries for $500, Alex." http://hubpages.com/hub/Married-to-a-Narcissist?preview nolongercontrolled
Nov 21 - 5AM (Reply to #12)
Ellen
Ellen's picture

Grossot

Hi Grossot, Just got some questions and points for you, 'But, while I'm on the subject - does anyone know? I always thought pedophiles targeted a certain age group and always the same gender?' I've never heart that they target a certain age, some can abuse a baby, some toddlers or puberty. I suppose it depends on the person and the circumstances. 'In my heart of hearts I honestly do not think my N has physically touched my daughter that way. But I do think he could be grooming her' No mother sees that the father of her child could do such a thing just the same as no normal feeling person would think that they could be manipulated so badly by someone who professes to love them..........until they get with a narc! You say you think he could be grooming.............grooming means conciously setting up a child to abuse them......don't you think it's the same thing. It means he is planning and thinking about it. Your gut is telling you that is why you couldn't take your foot off the break in the car that day and when you went back in he was about to have a bath with your litte girl. This girl is being destroyed right now. If you were sure you would be saying i know he hasn't physically touched my daughter but you are saying i do not think. That is different. The signs say that he has or will do very soon. Who knows if how many children he may have hurt if he has been in that proffession since aged 14. I am getting an eerie feeling from your story and i think you are sending your instincts across the airwaves here. 'His father was accused by my N's female cousin (who was 14 at the time) of inappropriate touching.' Here is your proof to take your daughter away from her father as soon as you can. Why does a 14 year old accuse someone of this, 14 year olds have better things to do with their lives than to focus on uncle so and so's behaviour. Did anyone follow up on this accusation. So what has this man done to his son (your narc husband) cos he obviously has abused him too. 'Then several years later (before my d&d, N's dad and family were at our house and the same cousin sat on his lap and he was 'holding' her in front of everyone who knew the story!!!!' What do you mean 'holding' her. If your daughter spends any more time around this man then more damage will be done or it will start to be done. The very fact alone that you say he is grooming her should bring out the fight or flight mode and protective instinct. The damage that sexual abuse does to a child can never be undone and it is a life sentence. It is in my family as it is in many people's so i have seen the damage. I also used to have a friend who was abused by her older cousin aged 9n and he was 16. She became anorexic, married an alcoholic and became one herself. Abuse is more common than you know and the abusers look like oridinary people as do the evil narcs.
Nov 20 - 10PM (Reply to #10)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

grossot - for you

Profile of Pedophiles: http://crime.about.com/od/sex/p/pedophile.htm http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63575/pedophile-search-and-statistics/index.html Now I know Psycho-Boy's not a Pedophile but like all Pathologicals he's GROSSLY IMMATURE. He used to publish a couple of well-known, North American-wide kid's magazines. He sent myself and my best friend pictures of his daughter in VERY SHORT SHORTS in her bedroom in alluring poses. Says she wants to be a model... in fact I hear she's working on that career now... but it was just CREEPY. Oddly, the summer prior to these photos she was tossed out of a youth camp. He refused to tell me why but a detective told me it was for sexually acting out. Hey with Dad locked in his home office every night, wacking off to women he barely knew, porn and god knows what else... who'd have thought, huh? "Can I have Women Are Just Warm Plumbing & I Love My Hand, Alex"? OOOOO the daily double! LOL ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Abuse Information Site Online Coaching & Help
Nov 20 - 11PM (Reply to #11)
grossot
grossot's picture

Barbara

"Can I have Women Are Just Warm Plumbing & I Love My Hand, Alex"? OOOOO the daily double! LOL Psycho-Boy would have won Narc Jeopardy hands down (Pun intended!):D I'll check out those sites. Thanks. http://hubpages.com/hub/Married-to-a-Narcissist?preview nolongercontrolled
Nov 20 - 3PM
Ellen
Ellen's picture

grossot

Hi Grossot, I've just read your story would you mind clarifying this for me. When you say this about the bath incident 'He was totally nude and touching himself'. Do you mean in a sexual way? 'My husband spends a lot of time with other people's children d/t his job'. What is his job? Did your ex spend time alone with those two boys you mentioned? 'Sound like a N to you?' No sounds like a paedophile to me!
Nov 20 - 7PM (Reply to #8)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Ellen

pedophiles are usually also narcissists and/or sociopaths, Ellen ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Abuse Information Site Online Coaching & Help
Nov 5 - 8PM
sarahb
sarahb's picture

wow

so sorry you have had to go through all this! whew. I know you are doing aeverything you can to protect your little girl, I can tell you are smart and have good instincts. trust your instincts on this!
Nov 4 - 8PM
grossot
grossot's picture

Oh dear.....

Well, pieces are coming together a bit.... The guardian at litem has interviewed everyone on my list; I had my last session with the court appointed Psych evaluator last Saturday with my daughter...she also interviewed my mother as well.....which, according to the evaluator, means she will also be interviewing N's mother.....oh vey! His mother is an abused housebound wreck.....did I ever mention that her husband, N's father, kept all the clocks in the house different times so she would not know what time it was....he openly admits it while mother sits quietly smiling....I feel so bad I never helped her...I didn't 'get it' Anyway, I'm going to delve in to the crap about his inappropriateness again... The other day, my mom, daughter and I were down feeding the goats. On the walk back up to the house, my daughter started humping my leg (she's 5). But not like she was stimulating herself....like she was making big thrusting motions with her hips while clinging to my leg....I told the court appointed psych and my mom told her of her witnessing it also. Thoughts? Am I being overly accusatory and just looking for things? The evaluator seemed disturbed by this.. I don't even know what's normal anymore....I suspect N desensitized me to this stuff and now I don't know when to be alarmed....am I nuts?.... YOU TELL LIES LIKE A CHILD SPEAKS THE TRUTH SO GOOD YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ~LISA SCOTT~(go to music tab) nolongercontrolled
Nov 4 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

grossot - disturbing

that IS disturbing. Did she see the goats do it? or N? that's the question. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Abuse Information Site Online Coaching & Help
Nov 4 - 9PM (Reply to #3)
grossot
grossot's picture

I'll just say this...

The goats are sisters. YOU TELL LIES LIKE A CHILD SPEAKS THE TRUTH SO GOOD YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ~LISA SCOTT~(go to music tab) nolongercontrolled
Nov 4 - 10PM (Reply to #4)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

grossot

you answered my question. Start kicking butt and holding people accountable. Did you tell her therapist and the court examiner this one? It's troubling for sure! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Abuse Information Site Online Coaching & Help
Nov 10 - 4PM (Reply to #5)
Chloe
Chloe's picture

The man needs to be put away!!!!

This is very disturbing!!! It just goes to show how insidious these people are and how they manipulate and really cause you to question yourself. This is why it's so important that you, grossot, need to re-evaluate your choices and why your self-esteem allowed you to question, but accept this kind of behavior, toward your daughter and yourself. Thank God you are out of there. It would be a royal sin if you returned to this blood-sucking predator. This man needs to be jailed! It's time for your healing and therapy for you and your daughter. It is very important that your daughter get the help she needs.