GhostBuster's story

1 post / 0 new
#1 Jul 22 - 2AM
admin
admin's picture

GhostBuster's story

I was involved with 2 narcissists -- back to back relationships. The first one was somatic, the second cerebral.

After surviving the somatic, I was so attuned to their shenanigans that I thought I knew how to spot a narcissist from miles away. Boy, was I wrong. The cerebral has more stealthy tactics but eventually reveal the same underlying narcissism once the "mask" comes off. I almost married the cerebral N two months ago but called it off.

I was left in shambles, trying to figure out what happened -- how he pulled the jekyll & hyde without me seeing it coming. While I know they are great actors -- especially the first 3-6 months, I now realize I ignored a few tell-tale signs.

Both of my Ns had sexual dysfunction issues -- which doesn't mean they're narcissists, but from what I understand narcissists usually have these issues (derived from lack of intimacy problems).

Anyway, much more to say but wanted to share a little bit now and am looking forward to contributing more and helping others avoid these evil creatures going forward.