Another Nasty Narc Ignoring His Kids and Ex-Wife is Taken to Court!

1 post / 0 new
#1 Jun 23 - 8PM
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Another Nasty Narc Ignoring His Kids and Ex-Wife is Taken to Court!

JEWEL KING'S KIDS $TRUGGLE
By LACHLAN CARTWRIGHT and DAREH GREGORIAN

The city's "amber king" is forcing his estranged wife and their three young kids to live like peasants by cutting off their $30,000-a-month support payments, the spurned spouse says.

"Money used to be no object, but now I'm struggling to pay for a taxi," Olga Serjantov, 30, told The Post.

More troubling, the brunette beauty said, she's having problems paying her rent and private-school tuition for three kids since randy hubby Ian Serjantov drastically cut back on his payments in December.

Serjantov, who co-owns a successful amber-jewelry business, told her the recession has hit him hard -- but she said he's still globetrotting with his model girlfriend.

"The recession affects everybody, but not to the point you can't support your own kids," Olga Serjantov said.

Olga, 30, said she met Serjantov, 39, in their native Russia 18 years ago. After they became romantically involved, she moved to the United States as he focused on his business.

They tied the knot in 2001, and have three kids -- Yana, 4, Elizabeth, 6, and Masha, 7. They lived the high life, traveling to exotic locations in style, living on the Upper West Side and eating at the finest restaurants.

She said their relationship went south in early 2006 when he became frustrated that "I wouldn't satisfy all of his sexual perversions."

The suspicious spouse said she hired a private eye to follow her husband and discovered many of his business trips were getaways with a girlfriend.

"I called him and asked what was going on. I felt like it was the end of my world," she said.

She said he was generous when they first separated, paying $50,000 a month.

He later agreed to pay $30,000 in a Family Court proceeding, but the payments dried up in December after he filed for divorce.

Serjantov's office said he was out of the country and could not be reached. His lawyer did not return a call for comment.

The case is due back in court July 9.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06222009/news/regionalnews/jewel_kings_kids_...