is this strange?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 18 - 6PM
grossot
grossot's picture

is this strange?

So I only see N interact with our daughter a few times because of the temporary exchange schedule but everytime þhere been something strange happen that I was hoping someone could shed some light on.

N says to daughter (soon to be 5) "do you love me baby girl?" Multiple times. He does say I love you to her but then waits as if he's searching for her to to return the 'nice words'.
Am I reading too much into this? He's always in her face kissing her repeatedly on the mouth even when she clearly is gesturing for more space.

Last feb we had her in the ER for flu/dehydration. He picked her up (iv and all) and got right in her face and said "do you see yourself in my eyes?"

Jun 20 - 10AM
Carolyn
Carolyn's picture

he is way over the line of

he is way over the line of normal. Use your cell phone to catch some of these incidents on tape. Talk to someone about prevention. Mention to him that someone else has made statements that he is weird with his daughter. they don't care what you know but they care about what others know. Get something on tape before you do anything then show it to a child sexual abuse expert. Penetration is not the only type of incest there is something called emotional incest and that occurs when sexuality is brought into a parent/child relationship. It is subtle but will get stronger. Using a child as a substitute for an adult relationship is easy to do and serves a need in men who do it. your daughter is not his substitute wife.
Jun 19 - 12AM
neveragain
neveragain's picture

HE's making MY skin crawl.

Your N is definitely a Boundary Bulldozer. He's playing with fire here. He's trying to get you to react....trying to get attention. He's going to keep using your daughter like this until you find ways to stop it. You must intervene and it doesn't have to be like a tornado. You can make sure she's bathed by YOU and with YOU at other times so bath time is"t about "DADDY". His getting in her face and forcing a response is sick. He's violating her and it's a gross, disgusting play on his part to get YOUR attention. Be cool, calm and firm. You have to control this situation and the interaction between them. PLEASE do this. You have to DOCUMENT (document, document, document) everything. Put the date, time and incident on paper. Do it now. Do it religiously....without fail. Your little girl needs you to stay focused and clear on what's happening here. She is feeling his weirdness.....you can tell by the way she's reacting and her facial expressions. Children are very, very intuitive! YES this is strange!!!
Jun 19 - 6AM (Reply to #3)
grossot
grossot's picture

I appreiciate that I'm

I appreiciate that I'm getting my journal out right now. I don't know how but I always second guess myself even when the craziest things happen. I feel like if I intervene he will get worse to spite me. You're right too bipolarbutton, I'm just going to document as neveragain said and present the facts to the professionals to let them make a decision. (Not try to figure it out myself). I think there's still a small part of me that thinks he can be helped (not because I want him back but because I want the best for everyone). I know that's twisted after all he's done..... Be kinder than necessary to everyone you meet; for everyone is fighting some kind of battle - anonymous- :o) nolongercontrolled
Jun 18 - 9PM
bipolarbutton
bipolarbutton's picture

Grossot

Of course its strange .. Everything they do seems to be strange or makes you confused ! I think its best to leave it at they are crazy and theres no sense in trying to figure out a crazy person . . .