GF meeting mom

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 5 - 8AM
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

GF meeting mom

I am having a really hard time right now. STBXNH is leaving today to take GF home. I already know that he is a piece of shit, but it really hurts. Talk about feeling discarded!!!!!!We aren't even divorced! How do I get through the next few days without these feelings of betrayal and anger consuming me?

Jun 5 - 3PM
Fawn
Fawn's picture

Gf meeting Mom

I still don't really believe that this will happen, but I have seen some crazy sh** myself. Okay, you are going to feel bad. It hurts, I know. Plan some little treats for yourself-- a movie, a new magazine, a pedicure. Get a babysitter. Remind yoursef that you are lucky to not have to deal with the drama. Think of how horrified your mother-in-law probably is. Be glad that someone else has to go there and you don't. You are free from him and his family.
Jun 5 - 8PM (Reply to #10)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

Dcrutche

It is happening. They left today, and are already there tonight. I sent MIL a birthday card from the kids, but I have not heard anything. SIL told me that MIL has been facebooking with GF for awhile. Nice. Love how we have all been dropped, including my kids. So sad. Trying not to think about them all hanging out together. It is so hard to put it out of my mind. Just trying to do nice stuff for me and the kids. We had a great day playing outside, and just having fun. I don't know. Probably one of the most painful weekends of my life.
Jun 5 - 10PM (Reply to #11)
grossot
grossot's picture

you are a good mom mallory!

Malory. You are going to be so much better off than your N. What a great mom. Struggling emotionally d/t circumstances you did not cause and your playing outside and having fun with your kids. You know your children are going to look back on their childhood someday and see the wonderful selfless mom that you are. They will never be able to say that about their father. You are going to find someone who treats you genuinely and puts you first. (For real) and the gf has found a companion who is sadly going to use her and spit her out someday. I look to you as a mentor who knows how to be a mommy no matter what the cost..... nolongercontrolled
Jun 5 - 11PM (Reply to #12)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

grossot

That was one of the kindest compliments I have ever heard. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Everyday I try to be the best mom I can be. It's funny, I remember when I first heard about GF. I was completely shattered. Each morning I would wake up, look at my kids and promise them I was going to try to be the best mom I could be, and as soon as I put them to sleep, I would fall apart. Some nights I go to sleep thinking, hey I wasn't such a great mom. Other nights I go to sleep and think, hey I did alright today. I just hope that my dis do look back at their childhood and feel it was loving and magical, despite all the changes and pain they have had to experience. Thank you again for your kind words.
Jun 5 - 10AM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

mallory

I'm sorry mallory, despite everything, it's still painful I'm sure. Think of it as The Crazy Convention! All the LOSERS are meeting in one place to do their crazy things and feed each other's sick-o behaviors! And you're not a part of it, Hallelujah! ((hug))
Jun 5 - 10AM (Reply to #8)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

Crazy convention

Trying to think of it as the crazy convention. Like the image. Thanks for everyone's support.
Jun 5 - 10AM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

mallory

she had a choice and she chose the GF?!?! well... psychopathy has a heavy genetic component so we know where he got it. no affair is normal - but that guy's like a pig. No boundaries, no morals, no empathy... just one big penis. He makes me ill. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Free articles & information for abuse victims: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Effective Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals http://one2one4victims.webs.com/
Jun 5 - 8AM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

sick

Just know he's following a pattern and this won't be the last time. http://www.geocities.com/andifekete/nicer.html The fact his mother will even meet her is SICK. Says a lot about his family. They make me want to take a shower with a Brillo pad! Disgusting! That son of hers is one to be ASHAMED of, not proud of. Blech! Be glad they're going to be gone from your life Mallory - that is one sick sick sick bunch. ICK!!
Jun 5 - 8AM (Reply to #2)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

Barbara...

yeas Barbara, he really is sick. MIL got a choice. Grandkids or meeting GF. She chose GF. He really is a sick man isn't he Barbara. This is not just a normal affair is it? There is something seriously wrong here??? Sent the grandmother a card from kids for her Bday. don't feel like I have any obligation to call her.....
Jun 6 - 8PM (Reply to #5)
grossot
grossot's picture

Perfect example of how mommy

Perfect example of how mommy overly doted on her son offering him no shame repair and mommy is to blame for him being a total narc! Wow! If he only knew what she did to him. Sad for them but you have been delivered from evil! nolongercontrolled
Jun 6 - 8PM (Reply to #3)
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Mallory

No, you have NO obligation to call MIL for her b-day. You owe her nothing! It's clear why her son is so sick and twisted. He gets it from her! My heart goes out to you right now. This has to be such a difficult weekend for you. I too am truly amazed and inspired by your strength to go out and play with your kids today. You could have wallowed in pity, but you didn't let them happen. You are an amazing mother and shoud be so proud of yourself. Grossot is so right. Your kids will look back on their childhood with such fondness and gratitude for all you did, but not the same about their father. Oh no, he is a sad excuse for a man. The less exposure your kids have to him, the better! Hang in there. This too shall pass. We're here for you anytime! Big Hugs, Lisa
Jun 6 - 10PM (Reply to #4)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

Thank you

Thank you all so much. The kids and I had a wonderful day today. Went to my sister and brother in laws. Played with their kids, went to an amusement park, had dinner. Funny, it was one of the best days I have had in a long time. THe kids were so happy!!!!! We took tons of pictures. Could have let this whole weekend be super painful, but we didn't. We had a great time. I am sure alot more fun then sitting around with the crazies!