another letter to the lawyer

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 1 - 8PM
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

another letter to the lawyer

STBXNH wrote another letter to the lawyer. Told her he didn't appreciate my lack of contact with him. He told her that he has been trying, but I am just interested in "slaming" him for his past behavior.

He went on to say that I have not been able to put myself in his shoes, and understand that he has been in a deep depression for the last six months, and his GF is the only one who gives him support. I have not been understanding of his plight, and that I just insist that he gives up his GF. He went on to tell her how much he loves me and wants our marriage to work.

The lawyer and I are documenting everything. I am beginning to think that he believes it is truly sane to ask your wife to reconcile while he continues his live in relationship with his GF! He really thinks all of this is my fault! He really believes it is appropriate for me to forget the past, accept for the time being he needs her, and that I should be understanding and willing to go ahead with this crazy plan!

How can he think this is sane? Why doesn't he leave me alone, and stop playing games through my lawyer?

Why can't he just move on with his wonderful GF and leave me alone?

What woman would accept him back with those conditions? I am consistently baffled and blown over by this mans behavior!

Jun 3 - 9PM
Carolyn
Carolyn's picture

He is doing this because he

He is doing this because he wants to drive your lawyer crazy. He is married to you and in an adulterous relationship with another woman which he is documenting so that you have solid gold grounds for divorce in any state. Your lawyer just presents this in family court and bye bye to your ex. Don't worry about him, the girlfriend, your in-laws or any of it. what kind of a woman would be in a relationship with a married man who is clinically depressed. that's a seriously disabling condition. what does she do sit and watch him being paralyzed from depression? the whole thing is too crazy and meant to make you and your lawyer feel crazy. just let him do his thing and soon you and your lawyer will be walking out of the courthouse and you will be free!
Jun 2 - 2PM
cassiemay
cassiemay's picture

mallory

that post made me lol. Good God, what an idiot. Just let him keep digging his own hole. It will be very apparent in court. And do NOt make the mistakes I made by responding to any of the B.S. Keep your head high and your dignity intact. Easier said than done, but worth the effort. Post here if you even have 2 seconds of thought about contacting him.
Jun 2 - 12AM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

oh puhleeze

let him study away... the lawyer should make sure the psych doing the eval has: - all your journals; especially the ones about him interacting with the kids - his psycho-emails - all psycho-communication he's had with you or the lawyer Don't worry - this jerk is on board for the biggest reality enema ever. LOL ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Free articles & information for abuse victims: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Effective Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals http://one2one4victims.webs.com/
Jun 1 - 9PM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

paper trail

Wow, he's really wacky and pretty dumb to leave such an incriminating paper trail. This just shows you that he is not living in the same reality as you or most of us are. They really do think backwards, as Barbara has said. You just have to keep that in mind when dealing with him...he is sick.
Jun 1 - 9PM
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Mallory

Wow, he is so DELUSIONAL, it's ridiculous. He does think it's ok to ask his wife to reconcile while continuing a relationship with another woman. He really does. In his own world, this is ok. These men are not in touch with reality and live in a different universe of their own making. Former Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich is a perfect example of this. The man was caught red-handed trying to sell Barack Obama's senate seat to the highest bidder. Despite all the evidence against him, he goes on a media tour proclaiming his innocence, saying that the truth will come out. Yeah, it will and when it does, Blago will go down in flames. However, he's so crazy that I think he has himself convinced he's innocent. My point is that narcissists really are delusional in the true sense of the word. They may be intelligent people, but their narcissism is so pathological, that they are completely out of touch with reality. It's mind-boggling. I can't believe he sent that letter to your lawyer saying that you haven't been able to understand him and the only support he gets is from his girlfriend. Unfrickinbelievable!!!!
Jun 1 - 9PM (Reply to #2)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

mallory

Your husband really DOES think that its o.k. This is why I say you simply can NOT judge them the way you would a normal person. They are INSANE. seriously deranged. His stupid letter will be looked at BADLY by a judge and it shows that no contact is helping his true f-d up colors come out. Boo hoo huh? Complete jerk. He's gonna be on the hook for a lot of support money and I can't wait to see that Psych Report come back for SUPERVISED VISITATION. Someone that depressed shouldn't be alone with children! ;) Maybe your husband can help OJ and Scott Peterson look for the real killers in his spare time? ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Free articles & information for abuse victims: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Effective Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals http://one2one4victims.webs.com/
Jun 1 - 9PM (Reply to #3)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

Barbar...psych test

my lawyer is on board with the psych evaluation. My concern is how manipulative and deceitful he is. I can see him reading up as much as he can on narcissism, and then flying through the evaluation looking just fine and normal! He told me he is studying this illness! What do you think?
Jun 1 - 11PM (Reply to #4)
Fawn
Fawn's picture

Psych eval

My prediction is that he will accuse you of being a narcissist Mallory. That would be pretty typical. I can't believe that he is writing your attorney all of this highly personal, very incriminating information. What a dumb a**! I have seen this behavior before though in my N. He doesn't seem to understand why anyone would have a problem with him living with the 23-year-old babysitter. Everything is all my fault. I got her fired from her job "for no reason" it is my fault that they had to have an affair because I wouldn't grant him a divorce last year. I must be pretty powerful. When is your court date, Mallory?
Jun 1 - 11PM (Reply to #5)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

court date still not set

the court date is still not set. I think he is just trying to show my lawyer that he is trying, and that it is me who is being insensitive and cruel. She sees through this, and it is very hard to take him seriously when he states he loves me and the kids, wants us back, but doesn't want to give up his GF. You really think he could accuse me of being a Narcissist? Like you, everything is all my fault. I also must be so powerful! Can't wait till this nightmare is over! Just want to know that the kids and I are protected and safe.
Jun 2 - 12AM (Reply to #6)
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

yup

exNH accused me of being a Narc psycho-boy accused me of being a psychopathic sexual predator Ahhh!! They really are so funny when they try to get a rise out of you. Epic Fail. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Free articles & information for abuse victims: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Effective Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals http://one2one4victims.webs.com/