sick F--k

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 31 - 6PM
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

sick F--k

excuse the profanity. Total moving day for GF. Lost her rental...no job, no income, can't afford rental. SHe moved all her furniture into my house today. Her kids are staying with grandma cause my STBXNH doesn't want them.

Next weekend, GF is visiting meeting my mom in law.

Sick part....still got email today from STBXNH saying he misses me and loves me. Also, he was on v ideo with son. I stayed off screen, but he told son he misses mommy.

What a sick man. Go help GF move in and leave us alone.

May 31 - 7PM
quietude (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

mallory

Yep, very sick. The really maddening part is him using the kids like that to get to you, he needs not involve them in this way, and I'd let your attorney know about it. So does this girlfriend know he's sending you these little messages? Not that it should be pursued....she probably is just as sick as he is. Wow, she's gonna be a real 'burden' on him now that she has nothing. Hope you're doing what you can to protect your assets! Doesn't all this just reinforce the fact that you made the right decision? As much as some of the stuff that my ex does is hurtful, it's also a blessing in disguise.
May 31 - 7PM (Reply to #2)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

quietude

His behavior does confirm my decision. I want nothing to do with him. My lawyer is on top of our assets. I just see him as an incredibly disturbed human.