Lisa's book!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 28 - 9PM
RenewD
RenewD's picture

Lisa's book!

I got Lisa's book today, along with Women Who Love Psychopaths and Walking the Tiger. I've got my work cut out for me! I've already started reading Lisa's...it's GOOD! I had a hard time pulling myself away from it. It's nice and easy to read unlike so many of the psychology books out there, many times I end up dizzy trying to comprehend what they are saying. I'm dying to get back to it already!
I'm heading to the mountains tomorrow with my fiancee and my kayak...and a big stack of books for some much needed R and R. The kids are with their dad so I thought I'd take advantage of this free time and go hang out with Mother Nature. I've learned so much from all of you this week and I really need to just reflect on it all and decide where I'm going next....

I hope you all have a great weekend. Hang in there, you guys are gonna get through all this...we ALL are.

~Denise~

Jun 4 - 4PM
Carolyn
Carolyn's picture

I just googled HARPO

I just googled HARPO Productions-Chicago and got to the production staff of oprah's show. they are actively looking for show topics so I recommended the website, the book, etc. I asked Lisa first and it was ok with her so maybe we should all do that. There is great satisfaction in having narcissists unmasked nationwide!
May 29 - 12AM
Suzie (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Hi Denise. Hi have Lisa's

Hi Denise. Hi have Lisa's book on order at Barnes and Nobles. I can't wait to read it. Leah
May 29 - 7AM (Reply to #2)
RenewD
RenewD's picture

Leah

It's really good. I spent some time this morning reading it and am half way through it. The whole time I was reading, I kept finding myself saying, "yep, I know how that is" and "yes, that IS what they do". I know of a BUNCH of people that could stand to read this! I hope you get it soon! And I hope you're hanging in there, how have you been doing with your situation? ~Denise~
May 29 - 11AM (Reply to #3)
Suzie (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Denise

Hi I have been doing amazingly well.(emotionally that is). One reason is that my N isn't bothering me right now. His mom is down from North Carolina and he has been occupied with all his family. I have been staying at my moms for about a week and a half, I think. I am supposed to start school on June 23rd. I am scared and excited about that. I know that once it hits him that we are REALLY not together it will be all kinds of hell. But I am enjoying the respite for now. I have fantisized before about making a robot of myself for him to have. To clean the house and yard and cars perfectly and any other horrible duty he feel is "my job". And make robot kids to do what their"supposed" to do. And have them all cry or look unhappy once in a while so he wouldn't be supicious. Then we could go live happy and free and he would never bother us again. And he would think that we all had suddenly came to our senses and started "acting right". Meanwhile back in reality. I am just happy I am free and happy for today. Thats all I have anyway right??? Leah
May 29 - 12PM (Reply to #4)
RenewD
RenewD's picture

Leah...

Enjoy the peace for as long as you can keep it. Your robot idea made me laugh. Wouldn't that be nice, an easy out and they'd never suspect! I hope things stay calm for you, and you are able to work this all out without alot of drama. We'll have to catch up after the weekend. Is there a way to exchange email addresses or phone numbers on here without it being public? Anyone know? ~Denise~
May 29 - 3PM (Reply to #5)
Suzie (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Denise-thanks

I will give you my email address. I am not too worried. Then if you want to email me your phone# you can. [email protected]. Hope all is well for you.
May 30 - 1PM (Reply to #6)
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Leah & Denise

I'm so glad you are feeling good! Yes, we must live in the moment so please embrace this and enjoy it. You deserve to feel good and happy. Thanks for the feedback on my book. I'm so glad you find it helpful, Denise! Enjoy your weekend, ladies!! xoxo, L