Thank You & Our New Show!

1 post / 0 new
#1 May 14 - 9AM
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Thank You & Our New Show!

I want to thank everyone for their support of my book/cd launch party last Thursday. Thanks to all of you for supporting my message and getting the word out about narcissism through your contributions to our messageboard, we are finally starting to make some headway in building awareness about narcisssism! Check out our media coverage in Crain's Chicago:

Media:

Crain's Chicago Business: Identifying the narcissist — one woman's tale by Shia Kapos - Friday, May 8, 2009

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/cgi-bin/article.pl?page_id=2313&plckContr...

To view photos:

§ Go to: www.gailpollardphoto.com

§ Select: Event Login

§ Login: Lisa2009 (case sensitive)

§ The photos will automatically appear in a slideshow.

§ Enter your full name and email to view and select images.

Together, I know we will build awareness on this topic. Narcissism is something people must understand. Thank you for helping me educate others so they can understand the narcissist in their lives and not feel so alone, confused and isolated.

Barbara and I will be putting together a Blog Talk Radio show in the next week or two so please stay tuned for more details. Any of you interested in contributing to our show through your incredible writing or wonderful sense of humor, please e-mail me. We are currently starting production.

I apologize for not contributing to the messageboard as much as I'd like this past week, but with the launch and everything else going on, it's been crazy. Please know that I'm reading, but Barbara's advice is so right on, I have nothing more to add. Not to mention Barbara's advice, but all of your advice! You are such incredibly supportive and brilliant women that by the time I get to reading everything, you have all offered each other such heartfelt advice, that it brings tears to my eyes. I can't possibly add anything further and this is exactly what I envisioned for this site - a group of women offering support and encouragement to one another. Thank you for helping me make my dream a reality and please know you can always e-mail me directly for an immediate response.

Our show will be called, "All About Him" because I broke down and finally bought the domain name www.allabouthim. We need to come up with a catchy tag line like:

Join us at www.allabouthim.com to discuss the narcissist in your life where we will talk "all about him," but not in the way he dreams about.

Can't wait to start talking live to all you amazing women!!! We can make a difference and we will.

Big Hugs,
Lisa