ex just left for hotel

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 3 - 9PM
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

ex just left for hotel

Just finished up birthday party, and ex went back to the hotel. I left the house early this morning. I know I should have not had any contact, but he made a comment about how I need to be understanding of him, and I had to be a big enough mom for our son and celebrate his birthday.

I lost it. Like I haven't been understanding of him for the last ten years, and where the hell was his understanding the last year. And I need to be a big enough mom....I am a great, giving mom 24 hours a day seven days a week. Where the fuck is he????

Keft the house and spent a few hours with myself. Came back to the house to feed the baby and take a nap. All of kids came upstairs to cuddle in bed with me, leaving daddy downstairs by himself. When I woke up, he was downstairs cooking dinner and crying. (fake crying.) I mentally pulled out my popcorn and watched the show. He felt so alone and lonely downstairs with all of us upstairs...

Finished dinner, and I asked him to put kids to sleep. Of course, he couldn't. Had to leave for the hotel, too tired to put kids to sleep.

Can't wait for him to leave. Oh, best line of the weekend...Mallory, my GF is not going to have the kids move into our house. Got her to have the girls move into her mothers on the weeks she has visitation! And this idiot GF still thinks its "true love."

May 4 - 6AM
Barbara (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

they live off your reactions

You have to keep practicing to STARVE THE VAMPIRE. No reaction. He is going to keep throwing bullcrap at you to get one. Good for you for not hugging him. I wouldn't want him touching me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Free articles & information for abuse victims: http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.com Cost-Effective Coaching for Victims of Pathologicals http://one2one4victims.webs.com/
May 3 - 10PM
Fawn
Fawn's picture

Poor Kids

I am constantly amazed at how bad these people are at parenting. How confusing it is for her children. Is it our week at dad's, grandma's, or is Mom staying with her still married boyfriend? Where's my stuff, could be in any one of three places. Stability! Give the kids something to count on, please! She just sounds like the mother of the year!
May 3 - 10PM (Reply to #2)
malloryforest
malloryforest's picture

Mother of the year

You are right ...Mother of the year. Let my H sleep on her couch, in her rental that she lost, while girls are there. She hadn't even divorced her H and was having mine sleep over in front of them....two weeks after she moved out of her husband's house. Told H that I was a bad mother, because I wasn't letting my kids get to know her and her children, and helping them through the transition. My children are NOT going to spend time with her, for as long as I can keep them from having to...
May 4 - 9PM (Reply to #3)
Lisa E. Scott
Lisa E. Scott's picture

Mallory

His GF obviously has no class. I love this line of yours: "I mentally pulled out my popcorn and watched the show." Once you realize he is a narcissist, isn't it unreal how fake their behavior seems all of a sudden? You see right through it. When they put on a dramatic act of fake feelings, the best thing to do is just sit back and take it all in. Study it. It's fascinating.